- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STP FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DRINKABILITY underwent a refit in 2010 and installed new electronics, satellite TV, all boat wireless zone, dishwasher drawer. In 2012 all new upholstery, Flir night vision camera and new start batteries were installed. In March 2013 new house batteries were installed.
Meticulously maintained, her varnish, hull paint and topsides are in "like new" condition.
- DRINKABILITY is built for extended range cruising but is just as adept for a day/evening harbor tour. Waterjet propulsion allows this vessel to explore shallow bays and inlets while the patented JetStick steering gives precise steering and control. Drinkability is able to sleep five in her comfortable accommodations. Forward, below decks, are a master stateroom, head, separate stall shower, galley, and dining settee. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white vinyl overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak & tulip cabin sole. All lockers have louvered doors. This 44 Motor Yacht features an open pilothouse with drop down curtains to enclose it from the elements. The Pilothouse is finished in a high gloss varnish and features two Stidd helm seats, two L-shaped settees and two varnished teak tables. The Cockpit includes a teak cockpit sole, aft-facing upholstered settees, two deck chairs and a walk-thru transom door to the teak covered swim platform. DRINKABILITY Features include: Bow rail Teak cockpit sole Oiled teak pilothouse sole Sky screens on all trunk cabin hatches and pilothouse hatches. Dimmable cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance. Six opening port lights and nine opening overhead hatches - provide a light and airy interior. Hella fans - provide extra air circulation when necessary. Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the interior and Helm/Salon offers additional cooling and heating comfort. Espar diesel heater 12-kw Generator (713 Hrs 4-13) Volume controls on all four stereo zones. Spring line cleats. Digital 4’ cellular antenna. Tinted side windows. Gloss varnish in pilothouse. Audio System: Alpine CDA-9827 AM/FM/CD tuner - with IR remote and XM Satellite Radio Alpine 6-disc CD Changer Two (2) Alpine MRV-F3404/3/2-channel power amplifiers. Four (4) pairs of Polyplanar speakers – one pair mounted in overhead of pilothouse in fiberglass adapters. Individual zone volume controls. Two (2) remote IR receivers. All boat wireless zone Video system: AlpineDVA-5210DVD/CD/Video CD player with IR remote. Satellite TV Audio video jacks in aft galley locker face above sink. UFO3 antenna Internal FM antenna
- HULL and DECK
- Blue Awlgrip topsides. Light Cream Gelcoat deck & cabintop with molded-in nonskid. Single Light Cream Awlgrip boot stripe. Red bottom Construction: The Hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction - Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin. Aircraft grade end grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). The Deck is E-glass outer and inner skin with aircraft grade end grain balsa and closed cell foam core. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). The deck has a molded nonskid pattern Marelon ball-valve seacocks below the water line, and Marelon thru-hulls above the water line. Stainless steel 316L drain plates on all scuppers. G10 backing plates under deck for bow rail 4’ Chafe strips at spring cleats. Stainless steel half-round molding on rub rail. Swim platform with teak inserts - has a stainless steel swim ladder under the swim platform. Deck Features: The Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports a anchor/steaming light, VHF antenna, cockpit floodlight and dual trumpet air horn. Hailer horn - painted to match deck. Running lights. Wireless cellular rooftop antenna. Remote control spotlight. Satellite TV antenna Anchor locker: A clever foredeck locker has a custom stainless steel anchor roller under a flush hatch that can be pivoted to deck launch position. Remote hand held control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat very easy. The anchor can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a stowed away profile. A saltwater and a freshwater deck wash spigot are in the foredeck windlass locker. Tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile and varnished teak trim. Handrails on the cabin trunk and pilothouse tops are varnished teak. (9) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan. (6) Trunk cabin opening elliptical port lights with removable screens. Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats. Wichard folding pad eyes & chafe strips for fender & dock lines – extended chafe strips port and starboard. Outboard transom locker with over board drain. Stainless steel deck scupper screens. Full bow rail
- Entry to the boat cockpit is either from the side gunwale step or through the transom. A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasp and hinges opens from the swim platform. Oiled Teak sole Varnished teak coaming cap. Removable teak boarding step for side deck - that can be used port or starboard. Removable stainless steel with teak boarding step - attaches to inboard coaming port or starboard. Aft-facing Settees - Port and starboard with cushions that are covered in Sunbrella Canvas fabric. Two folding cushioned deck chairs Cockpit coaming lights with dimmer and courtesy lighting in cockpit walkway riser Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse top and fastens with snaps to cockpit stern. Cockpit shower with spigot has hot and cold mixing valve near transom door. Freshwater spigot in aft cockpit Glendinning Cable Master shore cord reel system. A cockpit sole hatch access to the stern lazarette for jet service and extra storage. Cockpit cooler – Insulated and drained “fish box-style” in transom.
- The Pilothouse has a Helm area with Stidd electric fore & aft helm seat to starboard, and Stidd electric fore & aft and up & down navigator’s seat to port. There are two L-shaped cushioned settees aft in pilot house port and starboard. Stidd hi-lo manual table to port - with custom drop-down leafs on each end. Removable table to starboard – with custom storage when not in use. Padded table covers (2) Stereo speakers -mounted in custom fiberglass boxes in overhead. Storage under port and starboard settees. Engine room day hatch in deck sole aft. Storage locker forward deck sole. Gloss varnished Teak dash and window trim. Oiled Teak pilothouse sole. (2) Varnished teak handrails in pilothouse, overhead port and starboard. Stidd Almond Ultra-Leather covered Helm/Salon seats port and starboard forward with powder coated bases. Custom Removable drop curtains enclose the aft end of the pilothouse. Ivory Stamoid window covers for all pilothouse windows Reverse-cycle air conditioning ducts port and starboard. U-line icemaker is mounted under helm seat and accessed through a louvered teak door. The Pilothouse has 3-forward tempered glass fixed windows with intermittent windshield wipers and freshwater washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open to give the helmsmen and crewmembers additional communication to the dock as well as additional ventilation. Side windows are tinted gray. White noise-absorbent overhead with varnish battens. Four overhead opening hatches for excellent ventilation. Oceanaire sunscreens on pilothouse hatches with screen or shade. Overhead recessed halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting. Navigator/Passenger's Area (forward to port) - has a gloss varnished dash with grab handle. The Navigator's chair is a Stidd electric pedestal with folding footrest and is covered in Almond UltraLeather, slides forward and aft, up & down electronically and pivots manually. Outboard of the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle rail. The main DC/AC electrical breaker panel is under this shelf – the electrical panel has been hinged for easy access. Galvanic isolator monitor panel. 12-volt (cigarette-style) outlet and a 110-volt outlet are in this area. Air conditioner outlet vent Gooseneck-style chart light Raymarine E 90 chartplotter for passenger
- HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Gloss varnished teak dash with the Hinckley JetStick, Raymarine E-140 Widescreen color multi-function display, engine controls and gauges, remote controls and a 14" teak rimmed steering wheel. The electric helm seat is covered in matching Almond UltraLeather, slides forward and aft, and pivots manually, with powder coated base. Forward of the helm seat is a stainless steel footrest. A louvered teak door under the helm seat provides access to the icemaker. Outboard of the helm seat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick®, a cup holder, and more. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switches. Icemaker – under helm seat Marine air digital control. Back-up bucket control. Fireboy override switch Alarm system monitor panel Electronics & Navigation Equipment : Raymarine E140 Navigation display with HD radar Raymarine E90 Navigation display for passenger Sirius satellite weather module AIS PowerMax cell phone power amplifier and wireless cellular repeater with rooftop antenna Raytheon Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot Icom IC-M602 DSC VHF radio with loud hailer. Raymarine 4-kw open array HD radar antenna painted to match deck. Danforth Global Balance Binnacle Compass Mathers electronic engine controls. Port and starboard oil pressure and water temperature gauges Alarm panel with light indicator and audio alarm Floscan fuel monitor system with digital tachometer and hour meters Fireboy override switch ACRremote spotlight control Fuel transfer pump on/off switches Lenco trim tab controls and indicators Exalto windshield wiper controls Jet nozzle angle indicator Fuel tank gauges
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- From the Pilothouse forward and down two-steps are the interior accommodations. There is a full Galley to port and a Dining salon/settee opposite to starboard. The Head and separate Shower areas are forward to port and starboard. The Master Cabin is forward. Dimmers on all interior lighting, except shower. Galley and Dinette Layout: This cabin has a U-shaped Dinette/salon to starboard and the Galley to port, both convenient to the pilothouse. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white fabric overheads with cherry battens, and a teak and tulip sole. Two overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area. Stereo speakers Curtains are Sunbrella Linen drop-down curtains. Step storage to helm. Inverter control panel (galley aft bulkhead). Generator control panel (galley aft bulkhead). Water gauge (galley aft bulkhead). Dimmable overhead halogen lights. Galley (Portside): Portside, mid aft is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and Sand Corian countertop with fiddled edges. Opening window port with shade. Overhead recessed halogen lights on dimmer 12-Volt dome light over sink with dimmer. Double storage locker above sink. Under mounted double stainless steel sink - with Grohe fixture/sprayer. Hot and cold pressure fresh water system. Kenyon Two-burner electric smooth cook top. Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawer built-in under cooktop Cold plate (2) compartment freezer and refrigerator with a shelf each, and front cherry-faced door and countertop-hatch access for refrigerator and separate countertop-hatch access to the freezer. Double 110-volt outlet Countertop has back splash forward and aft to protect the cherry laminated bulkhead. Outboard of the sink is a countertop top-opening storage bin. Under sink locker storage with door. Alcove storage outboard of counter top with dividers for cups/glasses and plates. (4) Drawers under counter. Overhead hatch with sky screen shade. Additional storage drawer inboard and below of refrigerator. Hallway overhead halogen light with dimmer. Dining Area Settee : U-shaped dining area is opposite the galley to starboard and comfortably seats five. Sunbrella fabric covers the dining cushions. The cherry dining table with a padded cover is on a Stidd pedestal that manually slides up and down and that allows the table to form a double berth. The drop down position includes a matching covered filler cushion. Outboard are louvered door cherry lockers, storage alcove, and stereo speakers. Opening portlight outboard with curtain. Varnished teak and tulip sole Courtesy step light to galley Two Frigast stainless steel reading lamps fore and aft and one directional overhead halogen light Storage under seats Overhead hatch with sky screen shade Air conditioning vent. Head: Next forward of the galley and dining area is the en-suite head with sink, vanity and marine toilet. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. To Port: The Head area has light cream-colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry. Sand Corian countertop with polished stainless steel undermounted sink, Grohe fixtures, with hot & cold pressure water (2) Cherry-trimmed mirrors - full-size mounted on the door to the forward cabin and half size forward bulkhead mounted Vacuflush marine head is plumbed directly to the 43-gallon holding tank that can then be emptied via a deck fitting to a discharge facility or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump Divided storage locker outboard (2) Recessed halogen lights on dimmer Double 110-volt outlet Tankwatch 4 holding tank monitor Overhead hatch with sky screen shade Shower: A separate shower is starboard with Cream Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. Divided storage/towel locker outboard over the teak shower seat. Stainless steel towel rack is mounted above the outboard locker. Outlet for the reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower. Removable hand held Grohe shower head. 12-volt dome light Master Stateroom (Forward Cabin): Forward, the locking cabin solid cherry door opens to a centerline queen berth. Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker, port and starboard hanging lockers, and outboard shelves and compartments. The forward cabin has a large overhead hatch and there are oval opening window ports, starboard and portside for plenty of extra light and ventilation. Handcraft Mattress Company inner spring mattress. Storage drawers below bunk at foot. Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops Hanging lockers port and starboard have a louvered doors and cedar lining and dome lights. Two overhead dome lights as well as Frigast reading lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans on the forward bulkhead. Overhead opening hatch with sky screen shade. 110-volt outlet portside Port and starboard outboard forward bookshelves, starboard side is a long shelf. Air conditioning ducts port and starboard for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat. Private en-suite head entrance with door to the master stateroom. Full-length mirror mounted on cabin door
- Separate 12 volt-DC starting and accessories systems – 120/240-volt A/C system with breaker distribution panel: (2) Lifeline GPL-31/600 CCA batteries - main engine & generator start (8) AGM GPL-4C batteries - rated at 440-amp/hr - for 24-volt and 12-volt service Custom Bass 12-volt DC electrical circuit breaker panel - with volt and amp meter gauges. 12-volt DC 80-amp alternators on port and starboard engines for starting batteries. 24-volt DC 100-amp alternators on port and starboard engines for ships service batteries. 12-volt outlet (cigarette-style) in pilothouse 120-volt and 240-volt AC systems - from shore power and generator: Fischer Panda 12-kw Generator (713-hrs 4/2013) - rated for 240-volt AC, 60 Hz. 30-amp/12-VDC battery charger for start system 110-volt outlets: Galley, Head, Engine room, Pilothouse and one custom in Master Stateroom. Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel with Hinckley combo 120/240 AC Shore power 50-amp 110/220-volts AC cord and Glendinning reel system. Statpower Prosine 2.5 inverter/charger charger - 50-amp 24-VDC- with remote monitor/control panel. In addition: (4) Four caged 12-volt lights in engine room and one caged light in forepeak. Battery switches and engine battery parallel Copper electrical bonding system – grounding buss system and sacrificial anode. GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head and in pilothouse. Professional Mariner Zinc Saver II. The Generator has a 35-amp alternator that can also charge the start batteries. The Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with remote control panel.
- Twin 2006 Yanmar 6LY2-STP diesel 440-hp 6-cylinder in-line engines with ZF Marine 1.41:1 reverse/reduction gear, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, Lenco trim tabs and twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electric single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission. Patented Hinckley JetStick® control system - integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" electric bow thruster. 2" foam/lead fully insulated engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising 24-volt DC 10" reversible prop bow thruster - integrated with JetStick®. Trim tabs - Dual-cylinder stainless steel with controls and displays at helm station. Saltwater cooled-in-line muffler exhaust system. Racor LG-100 in-line fuel filters for engine & generator with vacuum and water sensing gauges. Alarms for low oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, seawater flow, and jet high pressure (hydraulic). Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions and generator. (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm. Flojet 12-volt DC pump with accumulator tank. High water bilge alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches 12-volt DC sump pump with automatic float switch for shower (3) 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps with float switches. Manual Whale Gusher bilge pump. SaltwaterDeckWash: PAR6900-Series pump, with spigot mounted at bow. Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine shut-down. (4) Dry chemical fire extinguishers 12-volt engine room blower. 40,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle Air Conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin. Espar diesel heater U-line SP-18 icemaker Tankage: (2) Aluminum alloy 150-gallon wing fuel tanks. (1) 200-gallon centerline fuel tank with remote fuel gauges. 100-gallon stainless steel freshwater tank. 43-gallon holding tank 17-gallon stainless steel insulated water heater - heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle: Muir VRC1200A electric 24-volt DC windlass in foredeck anchor locker. Custom 316L polished stainless steel bow roller. Bow roller mounted 35# stainless steel Delta anchor with 25' x 3/8" stainless steel chain + 200' x 5/8" nylon rode. Safety Equipment: ACR spotlight - mounted on pilothouse top with remote at helm Varnished teak bow burgee pole and stainless socket Varnished teak ensign pole and stainless steel socket Navigation lights Dock lines Fenders with covers Boat hook – mounted under starboard side deck Dual trumpet air horn - 12-volt – with switch on dash Brass 6" bell Life jackets ACR Pro Global Fix 406 EPIRP - in cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com