- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 500
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Designed to take advantage of Volvo's efficient, operator-friendly IPS propulsion system, and incorporating the most desirable express features, such as a fully enclosed cockpit with fiberglass hardtop, air conditioning, walk through windshield and a sun roof, this yacht becomes the center of attention.
It is difficult to find a combination of size, comfort and fuel efficiency, but this 390 Cruisers provides all three in a great package of style and comfort. The owner has kept this boat in great condition, along with many upgrades, including a cockpit ice maker and a fluorescent water filtration system. Priced to sell quickly, this will be the next 390 sold!
- Accommodations include a private Master stateroom with a queen bed, an LED HD TV, two cedar-lined closets and drawers with additional storage, cherrywood cabinets and doors. The large Salon area features two leatherette couches (one is a full size sleeper sofa with privacy curtain), cherrywood cabinets for storage, a cedar lined closet, a large 27" LED HD TV, wood blinds and a skylight hatch with shade screens. The bathroom features an enclosed shower stall and a Vacu-flush head.
- The Galley equipment includes: A large stainless steel upright refrigerator/freezer (Nova Cool) New microwave oven Two-burner electric range (Euro Kara) Kuerig coffeemaker Toaster/oven combo Stainless steel sink with sprayer Cherrywood cabinets (some with glass) Wood blinds
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Equipment includes: Raymarine E120 chart plotter with GPS and radar (updated) New Raymarine VHF radio Simrad autopilot with new processor (communicates directly with E120) Joy stick control for docking and maneuvering with IPS pod drives Rudder indicators Glowmex digital TV antenna (2) depth finders New remote controlled search light with high intensity beam Compass (3) new LED HD TV's (cockpit, Salon, Master stateroom) (2) new DVD players Cable for dockside TV reception Custom sound system for cockpit and Salon with multi-disc CD player, tuner
- Electrical System
- Equipment includes: Shore power inlet with new 50' shore power cords and new splitter (two 30's to 50 amp) (2) air conditioning/heating (electric, reverse cycle) units for the cabin and cockpit (Marine Air) (4) CO2 detector alarms (one added in the cockpit so you can run all enclosed and feel safe) Extra deep cycle batteries Hot water system 8 Kw diesel generator with sound box
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Equipment includes: Reverso oil change system New water purification system with two large chambers plus ultraviolet light cleansing New non-clogging gray water pump Trim tabs Tilt steering wheel Fuel cross over system Electric engine hatch Automatic fire extinguishing system
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Equipment includes: Remote control windlass with Rockna anchor and chain New Sunbrella sun pads for front deck New stainless steel fender holders (double unit for port and starboard sides holds two fenders each) New high intensity remote control spotlight Second windshield wiper added Stainless steel grab rails added on port and starboard sides for easy boarding Factory hardtop with sliding sunroof and walk through windshield for easy access to front deck and bow New dock lines Cockpit sink/wet bar Cockpit refrigerator New icemaker in the cockpit Cockpit stereo and TV Synthetic teak on transom with hot/cold transom shower
- This is one of the finest boats in its class and has everything you would need for any type of trip you may want to take. Truly a seaworthy vessel, with its semi-displacement hull, and you can sip fuel at 8 knots or get there fast and efficiently. "Lady L" is priced for a quick sale and priced well below the market value!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.