Nice opportunity to own a popular model Beteteau in excellent condition.
The Beneteau 373 provides a bright spacious, air-conditioned interior with ample headroom. A large, comfortable cockpit featuring an innovative pivoting steering wheel, making it easy to walk from the helm to the companionway and providing wide-open cockpit access - ideal for outdoor dining, relaxing and entertaining. A folding helmseat opens the transom to convenient access to the swim platform aft, completing a highly functional cockpit area when not underway. The Beneteau 373 is a classic, serious sailing yacht with eye-catching appeal.
Following the footsteps of the highly successful Beneteau 393 and 423, the Beneteau 373 features more light and brightness plus extra headroom for commodious space below. Her large, comfortable cockpit has a patented innovative pivoting steering wheel making it easy to walk away from the helm to the companionway, affording the 373 wide open cockpit access. Designed by remown naval architects Berret/Racoupeau, the Beneteau 373 is a classic, serious sailing yacht with eye-catching appeal. The engine has been lightly used - under 250 hours.
- Broker's Comments
- This is a well maintained example of this popular family cruiser. The Beneteau 373 provides a bright, air-conditioned, interior with ample headroom and comfortable appointments and accommodations throughout. A large, comfortable cockpit featuring an innovative 'pivoting' steering wheel, makes it easy to walk from the helm to the companionway and provides wide-open cockpit access - ideal for outdoor dining, relaxing and entertaining. The helm seat conveniently folds away to provide easy access to the aft swim platform, completing a highly functional cockpit area when not underway. The Beneteau 373 is a classic, serious cruiser/racer with eye-catching appeal but is also designed to be easily handled at all times. Her optional 4' 5" shoal draft keel makes her an ideal boat for the serious cruising sailor.
- This highly popular, 2-cabin version, Beneteau 373 features a bright, well-lit interior plus a generous 6' 7" headroom throughout. Interior woodwork is Douka Mahogony, known for the beauty of it's grain, and finished in a lustrous multicoat varnish with a cherry stain tint. Sturdy, pressure laminate flooring is found throughout the interior providing both durability and an attractive look.The boat is air-conditioned, throughout and additional fans installed by the owner, provide effective climate control at all times. Oceanair shades (7) are installed on the port lights. The owner's cabin, situated aft, features a large double berth, ample storage, opening portholes and overhead opening hatch. A second, guest, cabin is located far forward also containing a large double berth, hanging locker, opening portholes and Lewmar opening hatch with blind. Additional sleeping space is available in the main salon providing realistic, total sleeping accomodation for 7 people. The head is located to starboard side, aft, and is a molded, easy clean, unit with separate shower compartment with, hand-held flexible shower unit, teak seat and electric sump pump. Directly accross from the head, to port, is a workable, efficient galley with 2-burner LPG stove, refrigerator, freezer, double stainless steel sink with mixer tap, pressurized hot & cold water, water heater, drawers and storage. The main salon features a dining table with wood fiddles, U-shaped settee, Starboard settee, Lewmar opening deck hatch with blind, two opening portholes on the coach-roof and large panoramic overhead fixed ports with blinds, halogen lighting and appropriate storage spaces. A nav station with forward-facing chart table, seat with stowage locker, 12vdc control panel is located immediatly aft of the Main salon, to starboard.
- Hull and Deck
- Hull and Deck Hull: Hand-laid solid GRP wiith a directional fiberglass/GRP structural hull liner. The hull is laid-up with a vinyl ester barrier coat to resist osmotic blistering, followed by a zone-specific stitchmat laminate schedule to meet the specific strength requirements of each hull section. The hull liner is laminated using high-strength non-woven stitchmat fiberglass and unirdirectional rovings to achieve maximum structural distribution of all loads and forces, while controlling weight. Bulkheads are bonded 360 degrees to the hull and deck for structural strength. Deck: Cored sandwich construction for stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation and lighter weight. Solid fiberglass reinforcements are located in high load and hardware mounting locations.
- Deck Equipment
- Stainless steel bow rail, bi-color navigation light. Stainless steel stern rail with horseshoe buoy holder and flagpole holder. 2 x stern rail seats. 6 x 24" stainless steel stanchions. Extruded perforated aluminum toe rails. Stainless steel stemhead fitting with anchor roller and fairlead. 35lb Delta anchor, 20' chain/200' line. 4 x fairleads on the beam and in the stern. 6 x anodized aluminum mooring cleats 4 x 1/2" braided dock lines and 4 x 10.5 x 30 fenders.. Self-bailing anchorwell with electric windlass. Genoa sheet turning blocks with stoppers. Mainsheet traveller track with car on the coachroof. 6 x deck-stoppers for halyards, furling lines, vang and mainsheet. 2 x Lewmar 44 CSTO genoa sheet winches mounted on cockpit coamings. 1 x Lewmar 30 CSTO maneuvering winch on the coachroof to port. 1 x adjustable dorade-type vent for ventilation. 1 x cockpit locker, life-raft stowage. 1 x lazzarette locker. 1 x locker for two gas bottles, complying with safety standards. Self-bailing cockpit. Pivoting, patented, wheel on pedestal with instrument panel. Compass and engine control lever on the steering pedestal. Removable wooden drop-leaf cocktail table. 12vdc console light. Drink holders. Engine instrument panel on coaming with protective Plexiglass cover. Access to swim platform by tilting helmsman's seat. Teak inlaid transom skirt with protective rubber strip. Teak-inlaid swim platform. Hot and cold shower located at the transom. Cockpit Dodger. Stainless steel boarding ladder with plastic steps. Stern light. 2 x teak steps on coamings for access to sidedecks. 1 x winch handle holder. 2 x winch handles. 2 x Shore power receptacles on the transom.
- Sails and Rigging
- Genoa (140%) with U/V protection. In-mast furling mainsail. Anodized aluminum mast and boom. Stainless steel rigging: forestay, fractional rig, lower shrouds, upper shrouds, intermediate shrouds, double backstay. 2 x sets of aft-swept spreaders. Running rigging: 1 x mainsheet with blocks, 2 x genoa sheets, 1 x genoa halyard, 1 x mainsheet halyard, 1 x main boom topping lift. Rigid boom vang. Genoa furler with furler drum above deck. Mast step fitting with articulating blocks.
- Engine and Mechanical
- Single YANMAR 3JH4E 40hp diesel engine #E00870. Engine hours: 213.1hours (April 29th 2013). 33 gallon fuel tank. Engine compartment insulated with foam. Shaft protected by GRP skeg molded to the hull. Fixed 3-bladed propeller. External engine instrument panel on coaming. Tachometer, Hour-meter, Fuel guage.
- 2 x 12v batteries, 1 x 75 amp, 1 x 200 amp. 115vac outlet per cabin and one each for the chart table, head and galley. 20 amp battery charger.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind System. Raymarine ST60 TriData (speed/depth/temp.). Garmin GPSMAP 545s Chartplotter. Icom IC-M422 marine VHF Radiotelephone w/Icom HM-157B Remote. Sony AM/FM electronic tuner with CD controller 4-channel. Sony ATRAC MP3 CDX-R30M. Speakers, 52 watts/channel in cockpit and salon. Raymarine Autopilot 6002 with linear drive.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact: David Parkinson (954) 232-4064 Cell. DP@denisonyachtsales.com (954) 763-3971 Office (954) 763-3940 Fax.