- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
This fully loaded 38 FS Jupiter is the model with forward seating in the bow. The center console houses a walk-in stand-up head with sink and shower. Two bolster type helm chairs, 53-gallon Livewell, tackle storage, sink and bait prep area. The transom features a unique optional fold-out stern seat. There are seven insulated deck compartments, two 104 gallon fish boxes with macerators, two six foot long storage boxes., one 14 cubic foot compartment forward of the console. Two large overboard draining lockable rod storage boxes under the forward seating. The hull is painted Fighting Lady Yellow with white bottom and topsides. This boat has the optional third fuel tank giving you extra range and a total of 480 gallons. She is powered by low hour fuel efficient triple 250 hp Yamaha 4 Strokes and a bow THRUSTER . All the Electronics you will need including 48 mile radar, satellite weatherband, and autopilot....this model has even underwater lights. LIFT KEPT, come get this offshore machine before she leaves for her next adventure!! CLICK FULL SPECS FOR ALL PICS AND DETAILS.
- Custom oversized T-Top with rod holders, helm & spreader lights and handrails Bow seating with cushions, table and drink holders Rod storage lockers below bow seating Full cockpit bolster Step box Console cover Lewmar high speed electric windlass with stainless steel anchor, chain and rope Garelick recessed transom ladder Walk-thru transom door and gate 2 recessed pop-up bow cleats Navigation & anchor lights with pop-up bow light (2) spring and 2 aft cleats with hawsers Console with stand-up compartment with electric toilet, sink, shower & electronics access Cockpit courtesy lighting Foldout rear cockpit seat In-deck storage compartment in forward Two in deck storage compartments port and starboard 85 quart insulated drink cooler under forward console seat Two bolster type adjustable helm seats T-Top mounted spreader lights
- Fishing Equipment
- Top gun outriggers Rod storage lockers in bow seating Fresh and saltwater washdowns 14 gunwale mounted rod holders (5) T-top mounted rod holders (4) Bait prep console mounted rod holders 53-gallon stand-up lighted Livewell in helm seat console Bait prep center with Livewell, tackle storage, cooler, cushion, footrest, trash bin and freshwater sink Rod and Gaff storage for 10 rods port and starboard
- Engines & Mechanical
- Triple 250 Yamaha 4 Strokes (230 hours) Lewmar electric Bow Thruster 2-automatic/manual bilge pumps High water bilge alarm Sea cocks on all below water thru-hulls Fuel/water sensor with alarm (3) Seachoice fuel filters Hydraulic steering with adjustable helm wheel Electric toilet with holding tank underwater lights Dual electric horns Fuel manifold with fuel selector valves Bennett high performance trim tabs (4) 12 volt maintenance free batteries Automatic battery charger with battery management system Batteryparallel switch Batteryisolator switches
- Raymarine E-120 with weather band Raymarine 48 mile wide array radar Nautamatic Autopilot Icom IC-m504 Clarion CMD4D AM/FM/CD/Sirius with Helm Control
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.