- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Ghost Riders is the perfect example of a tournament boat that has been lightly used and she is ready for her new owner. Powered by the optional Yamaha F350’s w/ low hours, she is sure to get you out to the fishing grounds in a hurry. Ghost Riders’ helm has been outfitted with some of the finest electronics available. Plenty of in-deck storage for fish or equipment, as well as forward seating w/ storage below. This Contender is ready to fish and is equipped with Lee’s rod holders throughout, and Rupp’s Top Gun Outriggers. She has been marina maintained and has sustained no damage during hurricane Sandy. Call today to schedule your showing.
Yamaha Y.E.S. Engine Warranty through March 29th 2015
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 31 Tournament has been the flagship for the Contender fleet since the first 31 hull came out of the mold. Simply one of the best tournament boats available. Transom door is accessible to the starboard side via the integrated swim platform. Her cockpit is expansive, well equipped and ready to battle. The console is oversized, outfitted with a wing enclosure to keep you out of the elements, and the Birdsall wide helm seat is equipped with ample storage and a full tournament tackle center. She is also equipped with an electric head in the console. She has forward seating with storage below, in addition to the forward console seat.
- Medium Gray Gelcoat SS Deck Hardware Throughout Birdsall Oversized Helm Chair w/ Integrated Tackle Center & Storage Coaming Bolsters Throughout 3 Piece Wing Enclosure Rupp Top Gun 15’ Outriggers Starboard Side Transom Door Integrated Swim Platform Recessed Grab Rails Lee’s Rod Holders Throughout Custom T-Top w/ Two Tone Matching Paint & Rocket Launchers Canvas Covers For Helm & Helm Seat Macerated Cockpit Fishbox Twin Transom Livewells In Deck Fishboxes Forward Seating w/ Storage Below Anchor Locker Forward Livewells & Fishboxes Gelcoated to Match Hull
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 4212 Multifunction Display Lowrance LCX-113CHD Multifunction Display Garmin HD Dome Radar Array Yamaha Engine Management Gauges Icom VHF Jensen Radio w/ Speakers Throughout Compass 30” K-Plane Trim Tabs
- 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha F350 235hrs (2) Engine Warranty Until 3/29/2015 Yamaha Fuel Management System Power Assist Steering
- Broker's Comments
- Shows Well! Only ’09 31T on the market.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.