- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D2842 LE406
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Brand new to the market, COMMOCEAN represents a fabulous opportunity to purchase a four stateroom 60’ Ocean Super Sport with rebuilt 1200 MAN’s with approximately 50 hours SMOH done in December 2012, full tower, at a very low price!
Great electronics, agile and fast! Certainly one of the best designs to come out of the Ocean factory! Owner very motivated and looking for offers! Call for showings!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- You enter the salon from the cockpit through the sliding glass door. To port, is a large U-shaped seating area centered by a beautiful teak high/low coffee table. Across to starboard you find a built in entertainment center and wet bar accented with satin finished cabinetry and high gloss teak counter tops. As you move forward up the step, you enter the Galley area. There is a nicely sized dinette to starboard featuring wrap around seating with a Corian table and pantry storage forward. Across is the Galley with teak cabinetry and Corian countertops. The galley features a molded-in deep basin sink, dishwasher, Kenmore double door refrigerator, and trash compactor. Access to the staterooms is down and forward from the Galley area. The full beam Master is located slightly aft as you step down. Central is a large queen size walk around berth with built in nightstands either side, large hanging locker, built in cabinets, plenty of drawers throughout, and desk area with a stool. There is private en-suite head with sink, vanity and separate stall shower. The VIP Stateroom is located in the forward most section of the vessel. It has a queen size berth with drawer storage underneath, hanging locker, and plenty of cabinets and drawers. There is an en-suite head with sink, vanity and separate stall shower. The Guest cabins are located to port between the Master and VIP cabins. It features twin single berth with storage underneath and a large hanging locker. Across is the separated/day head with sink, vanity and stall shower. In the hall closet are the stackable washer and dryer units.There is a fourth Guest Cabin to starboard with a single berth and storage lockers.
- Electric cooktop with cover to match countertop Water tank level gauge Trash compactor Instant hot water Dishwasher Refrigerator/Freezer Deep Basin molded sink Accent lighting Teak flooring Ample storage compartments Exhaust fan Outlets
- Exterior Decks
- The cockpit is large providing plenty of space for fishing and entertaining. Features include large transom door to land anything you catch, dual bait tanks/live wells, bait station with sink, rod holders, cockpit engine controls, and access to the engine room. The large flybridge is accessed via stainless steel ladder with wood reads for sure footed stability when climbing. The helm station features a full suite of navigational electronics, captain’s chair, lounge style seating forward, and refrigerator. The entire bridge area is covered by a hardtop with EZ2CY enclosure.
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MAN 1200hp Single lever engine controls Trolling Valves Synchronizers Fire Control system Oil transfer system (2) Westerbeke 11kw Generator
- Electrical System
- Batteries Battery charger (2) Westerbeke 11kw generator 24 volt DC electrical system 110 volt, 220 volt AC electrical system Battery parallel switch
- Fishing Equipment
- (2) Outriggers rupp (10) Rod holders in cockpit combing (8) Rod holders on flybridge (2) Gear storage locker sin cockpit sides with additional storage in cockpit sole Transom livewell Flood lighting Tackle center with cutting board and sink Teaser reel on bridge Fighting chair with rocket launcher back rest Eskimo Ice Machine
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Contact Dick Phillips Ardell Yacht & Ship Brokers 561-346-1616