The Manta 42 is a well built cruising catamaran with all the creature comforts including NextGen 5.5 Genset, two Air Conditioning units, Splendid Washer/Dryer, GPS Chartplotter w/Radar, Spacious Cockpit with sling seat, Watermaker, large Fridge 'n Freezer w/digital readouts, TracVision Satellite and more. The Portside Hull is setup as the Owners side with a large private head with seperate shower. The starboard side has two berths, forward and aft, that share a nice size head w/shower. She's the easiest catamaran in her size range for single handling as all lines lead to the helm station (with power winch) along with a self tacking jib that makes it a breeze for coming about.
Recent Price Reduction of $10k.
- LOA: 42 ft 0 in Beam: 21 ft 0 in LWL: 39 ft 10 in Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in Displacement: 16500 lbs Bridge Clearance: 59 ft 9 in
- Layout and Accommodations
- Main Saloon: Everwear simulated teak 'n holley sole, L-shaped settee with storage under Large adjustable dining table, U-shaped galley station to port with large corian counter w/drawers and storage. double sink, hot and cold water mixer, top loading, 10 cubic ft. 60/40 refrigerator/freezer with 6" foam insulation and divider, Storage cabinets above and below in galley area, LED Courtesy Lights, Navigational area with chart storage, Samsung LCD TV centre with wet locker below, Nicro solar powered vents on head hatches, Hella Turbo ventilation fans, 2 x Cruisair reverse cycle Air Conditioning units w/digital thermostat controllers. Port Hull (Owner's Cabin) : Owner's stateroom with queen size bed facing fore and aft, Owners Head has large separate shower stall and curtain, sink, mirror, locker, Electric fresh water marine toilet (Jabsco Quiet Flush) Pantry storage adjacent to head inboard and outboard Large bookcase in port companionway Aft settee, large cedar-lined hanging locker, drawer space, and extra storage locker. Starboard Hull (Guest Cabins) : Forward cabin twin-size berth, Dual access head with sink, mirror, separate shower; curtain, Electric fresh water marine toilet (Jabsco Quiet Flush), Large custom teak bookcase in starboard companionway Aft cabin with queen size berth facing athwart ship, Splendide combo washer/dryer in fwd stbd cabin w/watermaker.
- Engines: Volvo MD-2030 Total Power: 2 x 30 hp = 60 hp Hours: 914 Port, 882 Starboard Volvo Saildrives Cruising Speed: 8 Next Gen 5.5 genset in Sound Shield (320 hrs)
- Fuel: 120 Gallons Water: 100 Gallons w/watermaker Holding: 40 Gallons
- Open U shaped Galley w/Corian Counter Tops Hot 'n Cold Pressurized Water Manual Salt Water faucet Three burner Propane Stove w/Oven Stainless Vent above Stove Solenoid Valve with remote Microwave GFI Outlets Coffee Maker Paper Towel Dispenser Plenty of Cabinets for storage Additional storage shelves in Portside Pantry 10 cu. feet, Refrigerator / Freezer 60/40 with digital temp displays
- Sails and Rigging
- All sheets lead to helm through deck organizer making very easy to single hand Harken 44 two speed self-tailing electric winch w/sheet stopper at Helm Full batten 10.3 oz high modulus dacron mainsail with two reefs Boom bag sail cover Lazy jacks mounted to spreaders and Boom basket Strong sail track and slide system Rigid boom vang Dutchman boom brake Self-tacking, full batten 8.3 oz high modulus dacron jib with Camber Spar Jib cover Main halyard and jib halyard Main sheet and jib sheet Topping lift Extra main halyard Jib downhaul system Awlgrip painted aluminum mast and boom Stainless steel rigging with chafe protection All running rigging color coded Extra line bag at helm Flag halyards and cleats All running hardware by Harken
- Deck and Equipment
- Ferro Super Shield exterior gel-coat Hull, deck, and bulkhead constructed of triaxial, biaxial, and unidirectional fiberglass with vinylester, isophthalic resins Nida-core core in subsoles and bulkheads, all vacuum bagged for stiffness, strength and light weight Hull fastened to deck chemically and mechanically Collision bulkheads with watertight compartments in bow, stern and keels Deck hardware reinforced with aluminum plates molded into lay-up Twin fiberglass fin keels molded integral with hulls Twin high density foam/fiberglass rudders with 2" dia. solid stainless steel shaft Molded console with space for instrumentation (see specs) and line bin at helm Ritchie navigator binnacle compass Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel. adjustable helm seat with foot rest Custom Stainless Steel anchor roller Stainless steel corner bow rails with integral seat 28" stainless steel stanchions Double life lines with boarding gates, port and starboard, mid-ships and aft 2 12" Stainless steel bow, spring line, and anchor cleats Two Stainless steel transom rails Two Stainless Steel stern boarding rails Two stainless steel cabin top rails Two stainless steel cockpit hand rails Six Bomar aluminum opening deck hatches with screens Eight Bomar stalinless steel opening ports with screens Tinted salon windows w/sunscreens Bomar companionway door with locking latches and screen Anchor chain locker Vinyl coated polyester mesh trampoline Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces Polycast 3/8" acrylic tinted salon windows Four large foredeck lockers with locking latches Folding/telescoping swim ladders Molded crossbeam and strut Stern freshwater shower Custom arch bench seat (Sling Seat) w/back-rest & cushions Full set of cockpit cushions Removable cockpit table w/storage bracket in port berth Aluminum radar arch/hardtop/dingy davit, welded, anodized, aluminum tube construction Upgraded dinghy blocks & tackle w/dinghy outboard side capable of being run by main electric winch Integral painted aluminum hardtop Cockpit lighting 1 x Harken 42 two-speed 12V electric self-tailing winch in cockpit 6:1 Lifting tackle 3 x Fiberglass storage boxes Galley Mate Propane Grill in Cockpit
- Ground Tackle
- Maxwell, VWC 1200, Electric windlass 5/8 nylon 20 ft. bridle and snubber with chain hook Primary anchor is Plow w/150’ 5/16” Stainless Steel chain w/ 150' 5/8" nylon rode Seondary anchor, Fortress FX-23 w/30’ HT 5/16” chain & 250’ 5/8” nylon rode (3 stowage possibilities Anchor saltwater wash down
- Next Gen 5.5 kw Genset 110VAC (320 hrs) Control Panel with breakers for 12VDC and 110VAC at Nav Station Six 85W Solar Panels w/Blue Sky Solar Boost MPPT 50A Regulator Mastervolt 12/2000 W Invertor, Mastervolt 12V/80A Charger House Bank w/Battery Isolation Seperate 12-volt starting batteries each engine Two 30 amp 110-volt hookups VAC shore power with one 50 ft. 30 amp shore cords w/custom cover Telephone and Cable connections 110 VAC outlets throughout 12-volt interior lighting, 12-volt LED courtesy lights Remote shutoff for propane Two Cruise Air AC units Watermaker Samsung Flat Panel LCD TV in Salon
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine c80 GPS Chartplotter w/East Coast Florida and Bahamas Raymarine ST60 Wind, ST60 Tridata Raymarine ST6001 Smart Pilot/Auto Pilot Raymarine 2kw Radar KVH Satellite TracVision M3 Wifi Booster ACR Global Fix Epirb IC-M402 VHF Radio w/DSS CLARION AM/FM/CD Stereo Radio w/Sirius capable Bose Marine Exterior Speakers in Cockpit
- Hot 'n Cold Fresh Water in Galley Hot 'n Cold Fresh Water at Sinks in Heads and Showers Two Jabsco Electric Heads (Vacu Flush) with "Y" valve Two TankWatch holding tank alarms Two Jabsco Shower sump pumps Two Rule 500 Auto bilge pumps Two Manual Whale Gusher bilge pumps Saltwater Washdown Shower at Foredeck Freshwater Hot 'n Cold Shower on Sugar Scoop
- Dinghy and Outboard
- A/B 320 VL 10.6 ft Rigid Inflatable 25 Yamaha 2 stroke outboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker: Kevin Welsh / EDWARDS YACHT SALES email@example.com 321.693.1642 mobile Skype Name: kevinyachtsales Click here to search for more Catamarans! Click here to search for more Quality Sailboats