- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Price Reduction September 2013 from 437,500 to 419,000
TNT hydraulic lift - $ 25,000
5 Person Life Raft - $ 6,500
Glendinning Cablemaster®: with Remote
This boat has every upgrade imaginable with extras totaling well over $ 42,000 !
Freshly Waxed and fully commissioned for Summer of 2013!
Freshwater convertible boat that has never been fished and professionally maintained.
This 48 Convertible will exceed all of your expectations! The three stateroom/ two head layout possesses the livability, standard equipment, and value, boat owners have come to expect.
She is powered by Twin D12-Volvo Penta (715HP) engines that have been professionally maintained.
Immediately one will notice that the fluid, dramatic lines of the hull and the generously proportioned foredeck, cockpit and flybridge.
Step below the decks and revel in the incredible sense of space the airy salon and galley conveys. A spacious and elegant salon features a solid cherry table, Bose Lifestyle 18 Series II stereo system, an Ultrasuede accented headliner, and supple ultraleather sofa with incliner and concealed rod storage-all standard.
Main-deck galley equipment includes a three burner electric range, microwave/convection oven, Corian countertops, and under counter Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer units with icemaker.
- The Silverton 48 Convertible hull lines are beautiful, and have been designed to handle the rigors of the Atlantic Ocean as well, in which Silverton water-tests their boats. This particular Silverton is in the fresh waters of Lake Superior and is in "like new" condition. With a sharp entry and wide beam, the 48 will perform safely and comfortably in almost any conditions. Modern styling combines with safety and utility topsides. A wide, molded stairway leads from the expansive cockpit to the command bridge, making access safe and easy, even in a seaway. Visibility is excellent at all points from the helm and there is plenty of comfortable seating for the mate and guest on the bridge. Wide side decks and open foredeck have molded diamond non-skid for sure footing and an oversize stainless steel bow rail adds to the security. She has three staterooms and two heads along with an entertainment-sized salon and full service galley. Standard custom hardtop, all upgraded entertainment systems, top-of-line appliances and designer fabrics along with beautifully finished cherry woods and high-end hardware are just the beggining of her top of the line features.
- Main Salon
- A spacious and elegant salon features a solid cherry table, Bose Lifestyle 18 Series II stereo system, an Ultrasuede accented headliner, and supple ultraleather sofa with incliner and concealed rod storage-all standard.
- Standard main-deck galley equipment includes a three burner electric range, microwave/convection oven, Corian countertops, and under counter Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer units with icemaker. Corian Counter tops Exhaust Fan Hardwood Flooring Microwave/Convestion Oven 3 Range Burner - Electric Sub-Zero Freezer with icemaker (110 V) Sub-Zero Refrigerator (110 V)
- The separate dinette area includes a roomy settee upholstered in Ultraleather, bracketing a burl and cherry wood table. The standard four zone air conditioning creates a comfort zone extending throughout the interior.
- Staterooms & Heads
- Below, the portside master stateroom comes with a large queen sized island bed, wardrobe lockers, and private head with a stall shower. In the Master there is a flatscreen TV that drops down from the custom headliner which is just one of the many upgrades on her. The forward guest room has a queen sized island bed, wardrobe lockers, and private head-also with enclosed shower. The third stateroom sleeps two in comfortable twin bunks in an over- under configuration. A flat screen TV and DVD player are options already installed in the staterooms.
- Main Engines & Mechanical Equipment
- With 5'6" headroom, rubberized diamond plate flooring, and a wide entryway, the engine room permits safe and easy inspection and servicing. A vacuum-bagged fiberglass liner provides acoustic and thermal protection. The standard 13KW Kohler generator located here is sound-dampened by a thermal shield. Driving her through the waters is a pair of electronically controlled Volvo Penta (715 Hp) D12 diesels. Equipped with propeller tunnels to reduce draft. This is an important feature for boaters who cruise shallow bodies of water. She also has dual Fuel Filters to ensure efficiencies. Volvo D-12's x 2 Professionally maintained by Volvo Certified Technicians Full maintenance records available upon request Ready for the 2013 season 20 Gallon Water Heater: with Element Dripless Shaft Seals Electronic Engine Controls Synchronizer Emergency Bilge Valves: on each Engine Engine Exhaust Mufflers Engine Room Blowers: (4) Engine Room Tool Box Fresh Water Cooling Fresh Water Wash down (Engine Room) Fuel Tank - 5052 Aluminum: with Baffles Fuel/Water Separators Glendinning Cablemaster®: with Remote Glomex® TV/FM Antennan
- Deck Features / Upgrades
- 1-1/4" bow rails 5 Person life raft Anchor roller w/flange A/C Flybridge with full enclosure (16K BTU One Zone-Cool Helm) Bow Thruster Satalite TV The Raymarine E120 is connected to the Tracvison so T.V. is viewable for full or split screen viewing Central Vacum System Rocket Launchers Duel Fuel Filters Engines A/C and Heat Units Ray Marine Deapth Finder
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon 215 VHF radio w/antenna Raytheon RL80 GPS/radar/chart ST 60 Tridata w/bronze transducer TV reception on helm The Raymarine E120 is connected to the Tracvison so T.V. is viewable for full or split screen viewing Tracvison system with (2) receivers Compass Remote Spotlight Glendenning Cable Master
- Kohler Generator
- Kohler 13 KW Professionally maintained Full service history records available upon request
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.