- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L Mercruiser FWC Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL "SEARAY"
SHE IS THE VERY EXCITING AND POPULAR "340 SUNDANCER" BUILT BY SEA RAY.
THIS BOAT IS POWERED WITH TWIN 454 MERCRUISER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 80 HOURS SINCE HER MAJOR OVERHAUL.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, MAJOR ELECTRONICS, CAMPER CANVAS, SWIM PLATFORM, EASY SIDEDECKS TO BOW AREA AND SHE ONLY HAS 80 HOURS ON HER REBUILT ENGINES.
WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY SHE IS AND SHE IS HERE FOR YOUR INSPECTION AND IMMEDIATE DELIVERY............
She has proved to be one of the most popular boats that Sea Ray has ever offered.
Her sleek styling and spacious interior were her chief attributes.
Built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets and a wide 12' beam, three floorplans were offered during her production years, all with her forward stateroom open to her main cabin.
Her original layout was arranged with her dinette to starboard and a small galley and settee to port.
In 1986 Sea Ray came out with a more functional interior featuring a big U shaped galley as well as a reconfigured dinette.
Topside, her sigle level cockpit included a double wide helm and companion seats and a removable bench seat at her transom.
Large hatches in her cockpit floor provide good access to her engines.
A radar arch, transom door, side exhausts and swim platform were standard.
She is truly a wonderful opportunity and a very well maintained boat.
She looks as if she needs nothing and she is ready for your inspection.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- Displacement: 12,100
- Total Power: 680 TOTAL H.P. ENGINES ARE TOTAL REBUILD IN 2011
- Fuel: 204 Fresh Water: 52 Holding: 45
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 IN HER MID STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 ON HER DINETTE CONVERSION FULL HEAD WITH SHOWER COMPLETE AND SPACIOUS GALLEY FORWARD BED IS AN ISLAND BED BOOTH DINETTE HUGE COCKPIT WITH TRANSOM SEATING DOUBLE SEAT AT HER HELM WIDE SIDEDECKS CAMPER CANVAS SWIM PLATFORM WITH TRANSOM DOOR BOTH ENGINES HAVE BEEN REBUILT AND ONLY HAVE 80 HOURS ON THEM.
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN OVEN STOVE TOP COUNTERTOPS DEEP DISH STAINLESS SINK COUNTERTOPS EXHAUST FANS
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION FUME DETECTOR ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER SPEED INDICATOR DEPTH FINDER HAILER GPS AND PLOTTER RADAR VHF MARINE RADIO
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT CO DETECTOR BILGE PUMPS BATTERY CHARGER HALON FIRE SYSTEM ICE MAKER HORN HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER SHORE POWER TRIM TAB INDICATOR DECK WASH WIPERS
- ELECTRIC HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK SHOWER MEDICINE CABINET EXHAUST FAN
- ANCHOR WINDLASS BIMINI TOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE CAMPER CANVAS BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH FENDERS RACKS FOR FENDERS AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM AND COCKPIT CARPET SCREENS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER
- COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AM FM CD PLAYER PHONE AND TV HOOK UP CD PLAYER REBUILT ENGINES WITH ONLY 80 HOURS. BRAND NEW CARPET ON THE INTERIOR
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LOOK AT ALL OF THE YACHT YOU GET FOR UNDER $30K....SHE IS A GREAT BUY AND READY!