- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner moving up !!! Maintained to the nines, this well cared for vessel will not dissapoint.
All Photographs are Manufacturer Photographs.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 480 Sedan Bridge features twin, 616-horsepower Cummins QSM-11 engines. The interior of the boat includes three private staterooms, two full heads, two entertainment centers, and sleeping accommodations for many people.
- Accommodations & Inside Equipment
- Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Sea water pump Washing machine Oven Microwave oven Marine head Electric head Refrigerator
- Helm & Electronics
- Depthsounder Log-speedometer Wind speed and direction Repeater(s) Navigation center Plotter Autopilot Compass GPS VHF Radar Radar Detector TV set VCR DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet Generator
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Swimming ladder Hydraulic windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.