- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 275 Verado
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
2006 Fountain 38 LX Powered by Triple 275 Mercury Verados. All service is up to date, stored indoors, and professionally maintained. One of the most proven hulls in the industry offering both performance and excellent rough water capabilities. Recently added all New Upholstery with Sun Pad on Bow and Teak Sole throughout the cockpit and cabin.
Notable options include Air Conditioning, Generator, Twin Raymarine E 120’s, Raymarine Radar, TR-1 Autopilot, Icom VHF, Mechanical Tab Indicators, Alpine Stereo with Two Amps and remote on dash, JL Audio Speakers, Windlass, Rupp Z-30 Outriggers, Lumitec Underwater Lights, Docking Lights, TV with Sea Watch Antenna, and DVD Player.
Please call for any additional information.
- Forward is a wraparound sofa with high/low table setting; seats five comfortably. This converts easily to a v-berth sleeper for two.
- Main Salon
- Sole flat screen Alpine (upgraded) stereo JL Audio speakers with two power amp Air conditioning Hi-lo table TV and phone hookup
- Twin raymarine e120 Ramarine radar Tr-1 autopilot Icon VHF
- (3) Batteries with switches w/ 30AMP Charger
- Standar Equipment
- Anchor locker Batteries (3) w/switches, custom heavy duty mounting brackets w/30 AMP battery charger Bilge pumps (2) 1200 GPH Cabin door, sliding Cabin lighting Cockpit lighting Cooler storage area Courtesy lights in cockpit Dash w/full instrumentation & electronics area Fender storage Forward cabin w/V-berth & pillows. Graphics, standard selection Hand laid composite hull and deck manufactured w/multi-directional fiberglass, w/high density coring and Interplastic vinyl ester resin and w/hull and deck laminated, thru-bolted, screwed and sealed together w/heavy duty marine sealant/adhesive Head, enclosed fiberglass, VacuFlush, stand-up shower Hot water heater Mercury throttles w/drive trim on throttle Propellers (3), polished stainless steel Rod holders Salt water wash down Shore power Stereo w/CD and remote Transom shower Trim tabs, heavy duty hydraulic, offshore hi-performance Anchor, custom polished stainless steel, integrated w/windlass Bilge Blower Cleats, heavy duty (8") Compass Corian countertops and table Cup holders in cockpit, stainless steel Dockside pressure water hook-up Fiberglass stringers Fuel tanks, heavy duty, baffled 3/16" thick aluminum; foamed, glassed and bolted in position w/stainless steel pickups, 287 gallon capacity Galley w/ sink, microwave, refrigerator & single burner electric stove Hanging locker, cedar lined Horns, electric Navigation lights Reading lights in forward and aft cabins Rub rail with stainless steel insert Seating for 8-10 in cockpit Steering wheel Super ventilated positive lift hull, twin step Table in cabin, hi-lo Trim tab indicators, mechanical
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Triple Optimax Mercury outboards, combined with our twin-step, super-ventilated Positive Lift hull and notched transom pad keel, give the Fountain 38 LX the power of a knockout punch. Speeds top out at 60mph-plus. Throttle back to a comfortable cruise and stretch out the miles to 450 or more. The spacious cockpit offers the fishability of a much larger sportfisherman with a Pro-Series 50-gal. circulating livewell, twin 150-qt. fish boxes, rod holders, rocket launchers, and transom door. The helm station is completely equipped, including GPS speedometer, and a dual electric bolster/leaning post. The cabin has full 6? 5? headroom, a galley complete with microwave, sink and refrigerator/freezer. Opposite this is a large, enclosed head with Corian counters, shower, and Vacu-Flush toilet. Forward is a wraparound sofa with high/low table seating five comfortably. This converts quickly to a V-berth sleeping two. An entertainment center with flat-screen TV, DVD, and stereo with CD player and remote puts the world at your fingertips.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.