- 26 (ft.) 4 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Sea Ray 260 Sundeck is Ready to go boating for the summer! The perfect layout for cruising with family and friends, with deep-v and high freeboard you will feel safe and comfortable out on the water!
Digital Throttle and Shift Upgrade makes maneuvering around the dock a breeze! Tons of Storage throughout!
- Options and Upgrades
- Mercruiser Digital Throttle and Shift (Fly-By-Wire, no cables) Canvas Package- Bimini Top, Bow Cover, Cockpit Cover, Front, Side and Aft Curtains Battery On/Off Switch Dual Batteries Automatic Fire Supression System Black Gelcoat Hull Pump-Out Head Engine Exhaust Risers/Manifolds Replaced Fresh Water System with Bow and Stern Showers, Cockpit and Head Sinks Dual Captain's Chairs Seating Plan
- Cockpit Features
- Armrests, Flip-Up - Bow, Port & Starboard Loungers Beverage Holders (11), Stainless w/Rubber Insert Door, Bow Block-Off Door, Transom - Acrylic Floor, Finished Fiberglass Grab Handles, Stainless Steel Head Compartment, Enclosed w/Fiberglass Lockable Door, Portable Head, Molded Fiberglass Liner w/Sink, Vanity Storage w/Mirrored Door & Light Ice Chest, Insulated - Built-In at Bow Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 12V Accessory (2) Helm & Portside Stereo, Clarion 12V AM/FM Single CD, & Sirius Satellite Receiver w/Antenna, MP3 Port, Weatherproof Speakers (4), & Digital Cockpit Remote Control Storage, In-Floor w/Vinyl Matting & Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid - Forward Storage, Side Panels Storage, Ski/Wakeboard w/Vinyl Matting & Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid & Lockable Stainless-Steel Latch Storage, Under Helm w/Lighting Table, Cockpit w/Designated Storage Trash Receptacle Vinyl, Marine-Grade w/Mildew & UV Protection Wet Bar w/Sink, Stainless-Steel Grab Handle & Storage Below Bow Rider w/Removable Cushions & Storage Below Bucket Seat, Helm, w/Flip-Up Thigh-Rise; Slider & Swivel Functions L-Shaped Lounger, Port Motorbox
- Hull and Deck Features
- Beach Boarding Ladder (Bow) - Forward Deck w/Integral Hatch & Concealed Stainless-Steel Four-Step Ladder Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel Cleats, Custom Sea Ray Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel (6) Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard Gel Coat, Black Graphics Package Handrails, Stainless Steel w/Integral Ski Tow Eye - Transom Hardware, Stainless Steel Light, Stern - Removable Lights, Navigation - Stainless Steel Portlight, Stainless Steel (1 Opening) Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless-Steel Insert Storage, Anchor w/Fiberglass Hatch & Stainless-Steel Latch Swim Platform - Extended w/Concealed Stainless-Steel Three-Step Swim Ladder w/Integral Grab Handle - Stern Vent System, Engine Compartment - Integral Windshield, Custom Three-Piece Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk- Thru & Stainless-Steel Supports Windshield Wiper - Starboard
- Technical Features
- Alarms, Engine - Oil & Water (Audible) Compass Horn - Mechanical Instrument Panel - Wood-Grain Accents Keyless Dash Digital Shift & Throttle Lever w/Trim Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch SmartCraft™ Diagnostics:- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels 4-in-1 Gauge (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter, Water Temperature) - System Tachometer (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control, Voltage) & Digital Speed Steering, Power-Assisted Tilt Wheel w/Integrated Vessel Control System™ (VCS) & Wood-Grain Accents Switch Panel w/Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches & Legend Backlighting Tilt & Trim, Power
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Easy to See at Marker 1 Marina in Dunedin! Contact Jimmy Rogers, CPYB at 727-453-0422 or Jimmy@TGYG.com for more information