Clean, streamlined design for the fishing enthusiast! Twin or triple engines will get you out to the "big ones" when others stay home. With a huge cockpit, lots of fishing amenities and a soft, dry ride, this boat is the choice of discriminating anglers.
- Hull & Deck
- All fiberglass and composite construction Forward 6 ft. in-deck insulated fish box, 210 gal. Port and starboard forward in-deck insulated storage boxes, 110 gal. Transom port and starboard insulated storage boxes, 90 gal. Single level cockpit Bow hanging anchor locker for boat anchor Salt water washdown system (installed with pump, hose and nozzle) Fresh water washdown system (installed with pump, hose, nozzle water fill and 50 gal. tank) Coaming bolsters, 360° Transom door Garelick transom boarding ladder Choice of hull colors 15-year limited structural hull warranty
- Lighted compass Hardtop with courtesy, map and flood LED lights Console panel with gauges Toggle switches with lights Forward console seat with cushion Helm seat leaning post with built-in rod holders and livewell
- Three (3) macerators Raritan head with macerator and holding tank, 12 gal. Recessed trim tabs (by Stainless Marine) Leaning post livewell, 50 gal. Two (2) transom livewells with pump and overboard drain, 50 gal. each Four (4) Odyssey gel 3150 batteries Power-assist hydraulic tilt steering system One (1) 12-volt outlet Three (3) livewell pumps Pro Mariner battery charger, 4-bank Fuse panel box inside console
- 316 stainless steel marine-grade hardware Stainless steel thru-hull fittings above water line Five (5) rod holders S/S mounted on T-top Four (4) rod holders S/S mounted on console Four (4) rod holders S/S mounted on gunwale Four (4) flush-mounted cup holders Flush-mounted stainless steel fuel and water fill Five (5) 10-inch 316 S/S pop-up cleats Aluminum fuel tank, 350 gal., center-mounted Two (2) fire extinguishers
- Engine Options
- Yamaha Triple 300HP 4-stroke Yamaha Twin 350HP 4-stroke Mercury Triple Verado 300HP 4-stroke Mercury Twin Verado 350HP 4-stroke
- Clean, streamlined design for the fishing enthusiast! Twin or triple engines will get you out to the "big ones" when others stay home. With a huge cockpit, lots of fishing amenities and a soft, dry ride, this boat is the choice of discriminating anglers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.