- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
If you are looking for a boat to cruise, this one is waiting for you. She is well equipped and ready to go. "The Island Packet 40 has established itself as an industry benchmark for high quality cruising sailboats with its sparkling performance, superior safety and seakeeping, ease of handling and spacious,livable accommodations.
The IP40's hull design offers exceptional stability characteristics for shallow water gunkholing or worldwide voyaging along with performance capabilities proven by numerous victories in prestigious international offshore sailing events." Island Packet.
- If you are looking for a boat to go cruising, this one is waiting for you. "MYSTIC" had been in the Caribbean for 95% of her life and this past spring in the Bahamas, and is now back on the West coat of Florida. She is well equipped and ready to go. “The Island Packet 40 has established itself as an industry benchmark for high quality cruising sailboats with its sparkling performance, superior safety and seakeeping, ease of handling and spacious, livable accommodations. The IP40's hull design offers exceptional stability characteristics for shallow water gunkholing or worldwide voyaging along with performance capabilities proven by numerous victories in prestigious international offshore sailing events.” Island Packet.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 774.83 sq ft I : 49.83 ft J : 17.75 ft P : 42.83 ft E : 15.50 ft
- The Ip 40 has a 2 stateroom, 2 head interior. The owner's suite is forward with large Pullman berth to starboard and private head with shower. The owner's suite features excellent ventilation and ample storage with bins and drawers underneath the berth plus bureau drawers and a cedar-lined hanging locker to port. Aft is the spacious main salon with bulkhead mounted fold-up table. An L-shaped settee to starboard pulls out to make a double berth. Aft is a nav desk and instrument panel. To port is a settee and cedar-lined hanging locker. The aft head, which also has a shower, follows to port and is accessible from both the salon and aft cabin. To starboard of the companionway is the large galley with 3-burner propane stove with oven, double S/S sinks, refrigerator/freezer and ample storage. To port of the companionway is the entrance to the aft cabin featuring extra large berth, storage bins and drawers and cedar-lined hanging locker which can be converted into a tool and spare parts locker. The engine is under the companionway and is easily accessible from all four sides. New upholstery in salon less than 3 years ago Bookcase in forward stateroom Teak cabinet under the companion way Flat panel TV (New 4/13) Sony DVD player Numerous Hella Turbo fans LED lighting throughout
- The L-shaped galley is large and functional with plenty of storage and counter space. Located near the companion way, makes it convenient for quick access from the cockpit for sailing or entertaining. Tappan Microwave Princess 3 burner LPG stove with oven (New 1/13) Double s/s sinks Pressure Hot and Cold water 12v Adler Barber Refrigeration Custom divider in refrigeration locker for freezer Spectra 380 18 GPH 12 v water maker Pull out hand held sprayer Seagull filtered faucet at sink Full galley pots, pans, cookware, dishes, etc. Numerous galley appliances
- ICOM 710 SSB w/ ICOM 130 tuner New ICOM 420 VHF/w RAM handset in cockpit Pactor modem New mast mounted VHF antenna New Raymarine wind transducer JVC AM/FM/CD, cabin & cockpit speakers Simrad AP21 Auto pilot w/Whitlock drive Raymarine i50, i60 Speed/Depth,Wind, new Sept, 2013 Raymarine C95 Multi-function display, new Sept, 2013 Raymarine HD Radar, new Sept 2013 Flat panel TV (4/13) on articulating bracket Sony DVD player
- Electrical & Mechanical
- ELECTRICAL 12VDC & 120Vac systems, breaker panels 120Vac shore power inlet, 50ft shore power cord. (4) GP31 AGM Lifeline Batteries (1) GP31 AGM engine start battery Rotary battery selector switch (3)110w solar panels, regulator D400 wind generator Xantrex Link Lite battery monitor (12/12) Xantrex Prosine 2500 watt inverter/ charger, remote panel Spectra 380 watermaker(presently pickled) LED lighting throughout Honda EU2000 generator MECHANICAL Yanmar 4JH2E 50 hp FWC diesel engine 7,936 hrs Maxprop 3-blade propeller 1-1/4" s/s propeller shaft Racor fuel/water separator Electric fuel pump with on/off switch Balmar high output alternator Single lever throttle/shift lever
- Quantum Yankee cut head sail (2006), Serviced 2013 130% r/f genoa Quantum Spectra fully battened main sail (2006) Doyle roller furling staysail (2013) Forspar telescopic whisker pole mounted on mast track w/uphaul/downhaul system Quantum Stackpack w/lazy jack system Harken roller furling system for genoa & staysail (2)Lewmar 54 CST primary winches (2)Lewmar 40 CST cabin top wiches (2)Lewmar 16CST furling line winches Lewmar 24 mast winch Lewmar 8 mast winch Lewmar 8 outhaul winch Boom vang Boom brake
- 54# WASI SS anchor w/225 ft. 5/16 HT chain 44# Bruce w/50 ft chain and 250 ft of 5/8 rode Spare 20# Danforth anchor Maxwell VCW 1500 electric anchor windlass (2013) Windlass remote in cockpit (2013) Salt water anchor wash down 40 PSI Mast mounted Radar reflector Teak folding cockpit table Dodger with new window panels(restiched 2013 Freestanding Bimini with connector Stern rail seats incorporated with arch S/S arch with dinghy davits, engine hoist, solar panels Cockpit cushions, reupholstered and new foam(2009) S/S swim platform with ladder Removable plexiglass doors for companionway Custom teak and stainless stern swim platform and boarding ladder
- Exclusions include but are not limited to Owner's personal effects, tools, artwork, foul weather gear and any items not specifically mentioned in this listing.
- Additional Information
- "MYSTIC" was purchased in late 2012 from the former owner of 7 years. In early 2013 and after numerous upgrades/refits "MYSTIC" left for the Bahamas and the new owners enjoyed the winter/spring in the Islands. Due to a change in plans, "MYSTIC" has returned and is now being offered for sale again. She comes fully equipped with galley equipment, pots/pans, coffee maker and toaster, etc. Also is equipped with numerous spares that will also convey to the new owners. She is well outfitted and ready to go sailing again.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information, please contact Central Listing Agent, Frank Hamilton, CPYB. , Mobile; 941-704-3300, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org