********* CHECK THE PRICE WITH OTHER HUNTER 49's ***********
********* OWNERS WANT HER SOLD **********
********* MAKE AN OFFER **********
****** TODAY ******
This meticulously maintained 2007 Hunter 49 is located in Mystic CT, and at this price she won't be there long.
If you are familiar with the Hunter 49, "Finally" will not disappoint. This 3 cabin model,
is a single owner yacht, very well appointed with low hours (less than 300) on the 110 HP
Yanmar with bow thruster to make docking easy. She is appointed with the Hunter Mariner Package and an extensive options list.
On deck there are both port and starboard wheels for comfortable sailing at all points of sail, with a swiveling chartplotter visible from both helms and protection from the sun with a dodger and full cockpit bimini. The cockpit has full cockpit cushions for cruising comfort or just sitting dockside with your favorite cocktail.
There is a white Mercury dinghy with a 9 hp Yamaha. The dinghy is from 2005 while the Yamaha is only two years old. This is not included in the price but could be made available if it is of interest.
Down below, the 14' 9" beam provides plenty of room for entertaining with beautifully appointed woodwork, Corian countertops, flat screen TV, and plush seating. She comes of course with heat and air conditioning, microwave, stove and refrigeration all powered by a 10kw Fisher Panda generator.
The galley comes with a 3 burner stove, oven with broiler, front loading refrigerator and freezer and top loading refrigerator/freezer providing excellent room for food storage for those longer trips.
The nav station is to port across from the galley with a nice, comfortable, office style station with plenty of room to spread out charts and interact with the very well equipped multiple Raymarine devices. See Specifications list for full equipment details.
The 2 guest staterooms each have double berths while the forward master suite has a queen berth with ensuite head and separate shower stall. The accomodations below are designed for comfort on long distances for a family of up to 6, or for guests where privacy is appreciated.
Whether coastal cruising, day sailing or ocean crossing, the Hunter 49 is designed for your sailing pleasure no matter how far from home you like to roam.
Please call for an appointment.
- Sail Area
- I : 54.58 ft J : 16.50 ft P : 50.58 ft E : 21.83 ft Working Sail Area : 1277.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Fin Ballast: 11216 lb Max Draft: 7.00 ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- A luxurious passagemaker with a versatile floor plan for total extended offshore cruising, the Hunter 49 offers a complete range of live aboard accommodations and outstanding entertainment features.With an overall length of 49 feet 11 inches , plus a 14 feet 5 inch beam and 6 feet 9 inches of salon headroom, the Hunter 49 is a BIG boat with impressive interior volume. Driving the Hunter 49's new hull is a specially engineered sail plan that achieves maximum efficiency while maintaining the Hunter trademark of single-handed sail-ability, which is a great feature for a boat of this size. Components aboard the Hunter 49 include Hunter's famous mainsheet traveler arch, backstayless B & R rig, a battened full roach main sail, and two headsail options: single self-tacking jib or self-tacking staysail with overlapping jib. A dual-ended mainsheet allows adjustments from both the cockpit and companionway, and all sheets and halyards end at the cockpit.
- Keel: Fin Hull Shape: Monohull LOA : 49 ft 11 in Beam: 14 ft 9 in LWL: 43 ft 10 in Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in Ballast: 12544 lbs Headroom: 6 ft 9 in Dry Weight: 32813 lbs Engine Brand Yanmar Engine(s) Total Power 110 HP Engine Type Inboard Engine Hours 230 Fresh Water Tanks (200 Gallons) Fuel Tanks (150 Gallons) Holding Tanks (52 Gallons) Number of cabins 3 Number of heads 2 Accomodations MASTER STATEROOM FORWARD WITH QUEEN CENTERLINE BERTH WITH CUSTOM MATTRESS, FITTED BEDDING AND PRIVATE ENSUITE HEAD AND SEPARATE SHOWER STALL AFT STATEROOMS FEATURE FULL DOUBLE BERTHS WITH CUSTOM MATRESSES AND FITTED BEDDING REVERSE CYCLE AIR & HEAT THROUGH OUT OPTIONAL LEATHER CUSHION PACKAGE WASHER / DRYER PREMIUM BOSE SOUND SYSTEM FLAT SCREEN TV OCEANAIR SCREEN & SHADE SYSTEM ON ALL HATCHES ACCORDIAN SALON SHADES Galley CORIAN COUNTERTOPS W/ DUAL RECESSED SS SINKS FRONT LOADING REFER AND FRONT LOADING FREEZER ADDITIONAL TOP LOADING REFER/FREEZER 3-BURNER LPG STOVE & OVEN W/ BROILER AND RANGE HOOD W/ LIGHT & FAN MICROWAVE OVEN COFFEE MAKER Hull and Deck DUAL PORT & STARBOARD HELM WHEELS SWIVELING CHARTPLOTTER VISABLE FROM BOTH HELMS WALK THRU TRANSOM W/ SWIM PLATFORM AND LADDER TRANSOM HOT & COLD SHOWER COCKPIT TABLE COCKPIT AM/FM/CD STEREO BOW THRUSTER WINDLASS SS COCKPIT ARCH DODGER & FULL COCKPIT BIMINI W/ CONNECTOR COCKPIT CUSHIONS DINGHY DAVIT SYSTEM Sails and Rigging SELDON IN-MAST FURLING ON MAINSAIL SELF TACKING FURLING JIB ALL RUNNING RIGGING LEADS AFT TO COCKPIT 2- ELECTRIC PRIMARY WINCHES 2- COMPANIONWAY RUNNING RIGGING WINCHES (1 - ELECTRIC) DOUBLE ENDED MAIN SHEET CONTROLED FROM HELM OR COMPANIONWAY RIGID BOOM VANG ARCH TOP MAINSHEET TRAVELER WINDEX WIND INDICATOR Mechanical MACERATOR W/ OVERBOARD DISCHARGE DOCKSIDE WATER CONNECTION ELECTRIC HEADS FIREBOY FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM MANUAL & ELECTRIC BILGE PUMPS - 2 OIL X-CHANGE SYSTEM SMOKE & CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS SHORE POWER INSOLATION TRANSFORMER FUEL, WATER, & WASTE TANK MONITORS Electrical 10KW GENERATOR - FISHER PANDA 110VAC 50AMP SHORE PANEL W/ BREAKERS 12VDC SHIPS POWER PANEL W/ BREAKERS BATTERY CHARGER BATTERY SELECTOR SWITCHS 3- HOUSE BATTERIES 1- STARTER BATTERY 2500 WATT INVERTOR W/ MONITOR? Electronics RAYMARINE E120 12" COLOR CHART/RADAR - HELM RAYMARINE E80 8" COLOR CHART/RADAR - NAV STATION RAYMARINE TRI DATA DISPLAY RAYMARINE DEPTH, SPEED DISPLAYS RAYMARINE WIND SPEED & DIRECTION RAYMARINE AUTOPILOT 7000 RAYMARINE VHF RADIO Additional Information 3-BLADED PROP WITH SHAFT LINE CUTTER
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For a Video Tour of this boat CLICK HERE Please contact listing broker Larry Rutter for an appointment - firstname.lastname@example.org Or call Larry's cell at 401-338-3554