- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Well taken care of by original owners this 360 Sundancer will impress inside and out. A custom camper canvas package with forward windshield screen has kept the cockpit upholstery in top condition and the engine room shines. The 360 has a higher end finish inside then the 340 and with the solid bulkhead door upfront offers far more privacy. NICE BOAT. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Centerline Master with Solid Wood Door 2 Large Hanging Closets Reading Lights TV w/ VCR in Master Salon Settee with Table Converts To Berth Central Vac AC/Heat Reverse Cycle Clarion CD Stereo with 6 Disc Changer Salon TV w/ VCR Aft Lounge with Privacy Curtain Converts To Double Berth Vacuflush Head with Circular Stall Shower
- Seperate Fridge & Freezer Solid Surface Countertops 2 Burner Range Microwave Deepwell Sink Ample Storage In Galley
- Windlass Searchlight Bow Sunpad Full Camper Enclosure Sea Wise Davit System Swim Platform Swim Ladder Hot Cold Transom Shower Cockpit Wetbar with Fridge Cockpit Table
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 8.1 FWC Horizons 370hp each Westerbeke 7KW Generator 4 Batteries Battery Charger Hot Water Heater Halon Fire System Power Engine Hatch
- Raymarine RC435 Color GPS Smartcraft Gauges Raymarine VHF Radio
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.