PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO...LOTS OF UPGRADES!! LOADS OF SPARE PARTS!!
•New Interior Cushions and Fabric
•New Interior Teak Wall Panels
•New Plumbing and Holding Tank
•Newer Rigging (2010)
•Newer Canvas (2010)
•Newer Thru Hulls (2010)
•New Control and Stop Cables for Yanmar (2013)
Note from Seller:
I had the mast removed, I rewired the entire VHF including mast with upgraded wire size, new vhf antanna, new lights steaming, anchor, and a tri color as well all aqua signal, I replaced all the rigging I repainted the entire mast, also pulled all hardware and powder coated the mast top, including the sleeves, ran all running rigging so new lines can be added quickly, I powder coated boom hardware as well, replaced all internal blocks, and lines, also Hunters had a spruce compression post so I replaced it with a stainless steel post, I also replaced and re-ran all the wires leading to the mast from the electric panel to the mast compression post and through the deck to the bottom of the mast via under to cabin sole through the floor pan, so they can be access with little trouble. The tri color light is a led with led spare bulb, also the deck navigation lights are still functioning (there is a 3 way toggle switch at the nav station to allow choice of which navigation lights to operate Up or lower). I also removed and reset the mast steep, along with redirected the wires to allow access at the mast step also I re lubed, re antiseez, replaced nuts and bolts all moving parts and add equipment for future use. All the work that was done was managed by Hunter certified service personnel, (the old Whitney's service yard manager) so it was all done correctly.
- Classic Hunter 34. One of Hunter's BEST SELLING models. Great accommodation for daysailing, cruising or living aboard in an affordable package. V Berth followed by head with vanity opposite. Salon has convertible dinette with facing settees to stbd followed by galley, straight sette to port, nav station and entrance to aft cabin. Curtains, custom cabinets for extra storage, painted ceiling. The cabin sole has deteriorated and needs to be replaced. New Interor Cushions and Fabric Jabsco head mate new 2010 with service kit, new plumbing for holding tank and head New interior varnish 2013 Portable Air Conditioner
- Galley has lots of storage, large, deep, double SS sinks, cooktop with storage under, refrigeration. Nova Cool Refrigeration Origo Alcohol Stove Origo Microwave Seaward 6 gal Hot Water Tank with Heat Exchanger Hot/Cold Pressure Water 2 working Fresh Water Pumps - Jabsco 2 working Macerator Pumps with Service Kits and Parts
- Raymairne Digital Depth and Knot Simard Autopilot with Remote and Spare Belts. Icom M-422 new 2008 with Command Mic, new VHF Antenna 2010 Raymarine GPS Chart Plotter/Radar Pathfinder series with Charts Norfolk VA to Caribbean, paper charts to match, spare gps antenna
- 2- 6v House Batteries 1- 12v Starting Battery (trojan) Charles Marine Battery Charger Balmar 70 amp Alternator 100 amp High Output Spare Alternator (working) 110 amp Inverter Hard-Wired into Boat Shore Power w/Cord 12V Lighting Throughout AC/DC Breaker Panel at Nav Station. 6 12v fans 95% of boat rewired
- Hull and Deck
- Mast step repair has been completed. 35 lb CQR with 3/8 Chain and 150 ft 1/2 Rode 22 Danforth 50 ft 5/16 Chain and 150ft 1/2 Rode 10 kg Bruce Anchor with 60 ft 3/8 Chain and 250 ft1/2 Rode Custom Built Dingy Davits Tri Color with Anchor Masthead Light Aqua Signal new 2010 with LED Light Bulb and Spare, Deck Mounted Nav Lights new 2010 Aqua Signal Bimini New Thru Hulls 2010
- Sails and Rigging
- All new Standing Rigging in 2010, mast re-wired. Most Running Rigging has been replaced as needed in past 3 years. Sabre Mainsail Air Force Tape Drive 130% genoa on ProFurl Roller Furling + GG 150% genoa Lewmar 40 Two-Speed Self-Tailing Sheet Winches 2 Lewmar 16 Single Speed Rigging Winches New Standing Rigging 2010 Complete Mast Rewiring 2010 New Halyards 2009
- Engine and Mechanical
- 3 cylinder Yanmar 24 HP Racor Fuel Filter with Spare Filters Spare Belts, Hoses, Fuel Feed Pump with Spare Filters Custom Sound Proofing with Cage. New Control Cable 2010 New Stop Cable 2013 Spare 2 Blade Prop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail RYAN DANHOUR (904) 515-8171 Massey Yacht is always looking for qualified buyers & sellers ! Contact us today for more information on why Massey has been a trusted name in the Brokerage Industry since 1977. For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991