- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ENGINES UNDER WARRANTY UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2013
This 29 Jupiter has been owned by a seasoned boater who knows how properly maintain a vessel. She features a shiny ice blue hull, bright decks and all the bells and whistles to match. Her helm is outfitted with Raymarine electronics, powder coated aluminum T-top, outriggers, roomy cockpit, aft seating and head in console. This center console is one of the most versatile available. She is powered by the bulletproof Yamaha F250’s, which have been regularly maintained and are still under warranty. Seller is looking to move up, bring offers. Call for your showing today.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Jupiter’s 29 Forward Seating is simply one of the most respected in her class. Featuring twin Yamaha F250’s, she will get you to your favorite fishing spot quickly, yet economically. Her well-designed cockpit entry is to the starboard side via the transom door. The robust cockpit features easy access to the bilge, 120 gallon macerated fishbox and a tournament style 45 gallon livewell behind the helm seat. The large helm seat has an integrated tackle center. In the console, you will find ample room should you need to use the head and also features a storage area. Forward seating in the bow and seating in front of the console provide ample room for passengers.
- S/S Deck hardware throughout Flip Up Deck Hardware Outriggers Swim Ladder Starboard Side Transom Door Recessed Grab Rails Ample Rod Storage Factory T-Top w/Rocket Launchers Forward & Aft Seating In Deck Fishboxes
- Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine C120 Display Ray54 VHF Raydome Radar Fishfinder Chartplotter Yamaha Fuel Management System Kenwood Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Compass Bennett Trim Tabs
- 12V Receptacle Lighting Throughout Prosport 20 Plus Battery Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha F250’s (800hrs) Engines under warranty until 09/2013
- Brokers Comments
- Exceptionally well-kept!! Owner is moving up!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.