- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- with Bravo Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Hollywood FL) This Baha 277 GLE Express Cruiser is a capable fisherman with hard top, large well-equipped cockpit, outstanding offshore handling, and comfortable cabin. Her enclosed helm provides all-weather operation and the spacious, well-equipped cockpit, ensures fishability.
The spacious cockpit has hardtop over the helm with rod holders, spreader lights, outriggers, and custom Eisenglass curtains. The enclosed helm has captain and companion seating and is equipped with Raymarine C80 multifunction display with split screen, GPS / radar / fishfinder / chart plotter, compass, AM/FM/CD, and VHF radio. The large cockpit gives you more than enough workspace, and includes cushioned engine box, coaming bolsters, fifteen rod holders, tackle and rod storage, 30-gallon baitwell, raw water washdown, and swim platform with boarding ladder. The foredeck features a stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with roller, anchor, and windlass.
The comfortable cabin is well suited to the needs of overnight fishing or cruising. Forward we have a v-berth with filler cushion, and two storage lockers. The stand-up head compartment features manual toilet with holding tank.
Performance is provided by a 320-hp MerCruiser inboard engine designed for dependable and economical performance. This is a good-looking express that is ready fish or dive. Call now for more information or to schedule a showing of this Baha 277 GLE Express.
- Cuddy Cabin with V-Berth with Filler Cushion Enclosed Head Two Storage Lockers
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with Roller Stainless Steel Plow Anchor 25' Chain with 300' Rode Power Windlass Stainless Steel Bow Rail Enclosed Helm with Hardtop Custom Eisenglass Curtains Matching Cockpit Cover Open Cockpit Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Two "Ocean" Brand Green Underwater LED Lights
- Cockpit & Helm
- Enclcosed Helm with Captain and Companion Seating Engine Box with Cushioned Seating Spreader Lights Fifteen Rod Holders 18' Outriggers 30-gallon Insulated Baitwell Two Back-up Baitwell Pumps (New in the Box) LED Lighting Two Rod Storage Boxes Prep Station with Sink Tackle Storage Raw Water Washdown Cockpit Coaming Pads Two Large Fenders
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C80 with Split Screen, GPS, Fishfinder, Radar VHF Radio with Whip Antenna Compass AM/FM/CD Sound with Pioneer Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 320-hp MerCruiser Engine Hydraulic Steering Electric Trim Tabs Manual Head with Holding Tank 30-amp Shore Power Two 27 Batteries Battery Switch
- 10,000 lb. Heavy Duty Trailer Dual Axle with Four-Wheel Brakes 33' Length Spare Tire
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.