- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Owner says she must go!
She has been aggressively repriced to sell by her extremely motivated owner.”
Just listed and aggressively priced to sell as the highly motivated owner is taking advantage of low interest rates to buy real estate. The extremely economical 2008 repower Yanmar diesel engines with only thirty hours are worth the asking price alone. The owner refitted her with these diesel engines as he was seeking better performance and fuel economy. The engine noise has been buffered with the best Sound-Down insulation on the market. Add to that so many upgrades and improvements by this meticulous owner, and you have one very nice Formula PC Express. Don’t miss out on this fantastic value offering!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you enter though the companionway, you are in the main salon with a custom double berth aft tucked below the cockpit. To starboard is the galley with the master stateroom forward with head adjacent. Notice throughout that she features plumbing upgrades in the galley, head and deck wet bar with high quality Grohe fixtures which add so much class. The quality Berber carpeting is in great shape.
- Main Salon
- The expansive main salon is port side as you enter below deck. There is U shaped upholstered bench seating around a large salon table. There are built-ins that surround the benches to provide for storage and entertainment fixtures to include a Vizio flat screen TV, Blu-Ray CD player and a Pioneer 12 disc remote CD player. With heating and air conditioning in the cabin, your guests will be quite comfortable regardless of season. Two more berths are available with the table conversion.
- The galley features a custom deep bowl cast iron blue sink, cooktop, refrigerator, ice maker, Sharp microwave, etc. The refrigerator and sink were replaced 4 years ago.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom forward is bright and airy with light colored linens and upholstery. The head features a rebuilt vacu-flush lav. Both TV and DVD players are found here for convenience and maximum relaxation.
- Guest Stateroom
- The custom built guest berth is tucked below the cockpit area and sleeps two comfortably. It also features hanging lockers.
- On deck you will find sunbathing cushions, an electric Maxwell Adams windlass, a plough anchor with 300 feet of chain. There is a new dinghy that is custom mounted at the stern. The cockpit features new upholstery on the captain’s seat, companion seat and jump seat. To port you will find a custom hot & cold wet bar with gleaming Grohe S/S sink and quartz countertop. There are new Clarion cockpit speakers. This Formula also has a custom built hardtop and ¼ inch Lexan windshield. There is a cockpit shower for those coming aboard from a swim. There are fenders, a swim ladder, instrument covers and a swim platform. She is outfitted for safety with a gas detector, life jackets, searchlight, non-skid deck and horn.
- Electronics and Helm
- Compass Radar VHF GPS Chart Plotter Nav lights Garmin hi-def 740 Echo Sounder
- The electrical system is a 12 volt with 3 batteries stored in a custom cabinet in the wet bar area.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- The engine rooms features two fresh water cooled 2008 diesel Yanmar engines with 315 hp with very low hours on both engines. There is an Isuzu generator and oversized 20 gallon “Super Store” hot water heater. All of the mechanical equipment is fire and sound protected from the boat with Sound Down insulation. There are two electric bilge pumps and a Halon fire suppression system. Her propellers are fixed three blade.
- Brokers Comments
- If you are looking for a more powerful and economical upgraded power boat, look no further than Magic 1. She is both Performance and Express Cruiser for navigating the waters. With her Yanmar diesel engines, she is quite economical compared to regular petrol fueled propulsion. For the discerning Formula fan, she is unsurpassed in care and quality improvements. Owner by a contractor, all improvements are professionally installed. Call now to arrange a viewing as she is priced to sell quickly at such a great value!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.