- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L Horizon MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
1999 SEA RAY 380 Sundancer, Make the move up to this Express Motor Yacht loaded with options. Fresh water cooled Mercruiser 7.4L Horizon engines, Westerbeke generator, and Air conditioning.This two stateroom yacht will sleep 6 and make you feel right at home with its large galley and salon. A full complement of the latest Garmin touch screen electronics will keep you on course and get you back to port with ease.
Call today to make an appointment to inspect this fine example of a 380 Sundancer.
Sleeps 6 in a master Forward Stateroom, an Aft Stateroom. Has a Full Galley and Convertible Dinette, 2 Stove Burners, Norcold Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Ice Maker. There is a private Enclosed Head with a Separate Shower, Vacuum Flush Toilet, Air Conditioning / Heat, Central Vacuum System, Stereo CD TV/VCR. Anchor Windlass, Fresh Water Wash Down, Swim Platform, 4 Rod Holders, Bimini Top Enclosure.
Compass,Two GPS Chart Plotters, VHF Radio, Auto Pilot, Depth Finder, Trim Tabs, 5 Batteries, Spotlight, Air Horns, Engine Sync.
- Total Power: 380 X 2 Cruising Speed: 18 Max Speed: 24
- Fuel: 275 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 42
- Cherry cabinets throughout Beige carpet & color scheme Sleeps 4 adults in 2 staterooms Dinette converts to sleep one adult Spacious head with separate shower stall Central vacuum system Vacuflush head system Holding tank macerator provides for overboard or deck pump out
- The galley is to port and features Granicoat Corian counter tops and deep sinks with cover. Hot & cold pressure water and dockside water hookup. Double burner Ceran top stove with cover Norcold dual voltage full-height refrigerator/freezer Power vent over stove 1100 watt Microwave oven Extensive cabinet space Stainless steel handrail
- Complete Raymarine Electronics & Navigation package Raymarine 601 GPS Chart plotter Raytheon 650 Auto Pilot Raymarine 398 GPS/Loran Raymarine Tri-Data package: depth, speed, log Engine analog synchronizer gauge Ritchie Lighted compass Raymarine 210 VHF radio Vessel systems monitor and alarm panel Cable TV/phone inlet with 50' cord AM/FM Stereo with Clarion 6-disk CD changer and speakers inside and out Color TV/VCR Garmin 5212 GPS Chart Plotter touch screen XM Weather Garmin GSD Depth & Bottom Garmin
- Westerbeke 7.5 KW generator with sound enclosure Dual 30 amp 120 volt shore power service with 50' cords Four batteries with automatic charger Dual battery switches Emergency start system Spotlight on foredeck with helm remote controls
- Electric anchor windlass. Delta plow Anchor with rode Swim platform with boarding ladder. Cockpit shower with hot & cold pressure water Stainless steel hand rails. Bimini top and full enclosure on a stainless steel frame.
- Twin Mercruiser 7.4L MPI Horizon fresh-water cooled engines developing 380 hp each. Power engine hatch. Underwater exhaust Dripless shaft logs Halon fire suppression system 19,000 BTU reverse cycle Air Conditioning Trim tabs Hot & cold pressure water with 6 gallon water heater Hydraulic power steering with tilt wheel
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.