Diesel Powered for: Dependable - Safe - Long Range operation
Well Maintained by Knowledgeable Owner
Ideal for Fishing with Large Open Cockpit - or Cruising with Comfortable Cabin For (2)
(2) Helm Chairs - Full Controls
Excellent 360 Degree Visibility
True Offshore Capability w/ Deep V Bottom & Flared Bow
This cold molded , all fiberglass, express provides an awesome, comfortable, dry ride, with custom details that you would expect in a boat twice this size. The boat can be easily trailered or shipped to one of your favorite fishing destinations.Her dependable diesel engine give her an extended range, and safety. Now is the time to get a great buy on a custom express that shows like new. One sea trial will prove that nothing in the 25' class compares to this one.
Contact Listing broker immediately to see this exceptional vessel
- LOA .................. 25 ft Bean ...................8 ft 6 in Max Draft ...........30 in Displacement ....... 8,500 lbs Engine - Cummins 4BT Diesel 260 HP (320 hrs) Max Speed ......... 23 MPH ( 2800 RPM- 3 miles per gallon) Cruise Speed ........19 MPH Fuel......... 2 x 90 gal ( 180 gal total) Water......... 25 gal
- Manufacturer Provided Description As the only trailer-able Carolina Classic, the 25 lets you enjoy true offshore fishing anywhere you want to go. She's lean, but also lethal. Make no mistake, she's an offshore thoroughbred. Her distinctive, flared bow, unitized construction, amidships power and deep-V bottom let her handle just about any condition a sport fisherman faces. She's fast and agile, but with an incredibly soft entry. A combination that makes her truly a pleasure boat. Forward is a full-sized cuddy cabin with V-berth, secure rod storage, a stowable electric head and a storage locker. If you fish through the weekend, you can also have an optional galley with refrigerator, microwave and table. Her fish-ability has been tuned to perfection. Spacious, flush cockpit. Long-range fuel capacity. High, wide gunwales for easy 360-degree access around the boat. Recessed hawse pipes and rod holders keep lines free of interference. Plus a convenient, large live well/fish box right on the transom. She's an inboard available with gas or diesel big block power, which makes her a popular choice with charter captains.
- CABIN Forward with full double V-berth, OR, (2) singles Electric head in cabin Opening overhead hatch Storage locker, and storage below berth
- HELM and ELECTRONICS
- Dual Helm seats Below covered bridge Garmin 740S- Chart Plotter - Fish Finder ( dual screen)- NEW shows - Speed, depth Ritchie compass Horizon VHF Sony Stereo - CD - AM/FM Overhead storage compartment
- MECHANICAL - ELECTRICAL
- Cummins 4BT 260 HP Diesel ( 320 hours) Fresh water inlet to flush engine at the dock Morse controls Hydraulic steering Primary fuel filter w/ water separator - secondary on engine 4 blade propeller Spare propeller (2) independent fuel tanks Electric head w/holding tank( NEVER USED) Electric Trim Tabs (2) bilge pumps (2) Marine sealed batteries
- KEY FEATURES
- Ideal for fishing - or day cruising Flybridge hard top w/ Heavy Duty Aluminum supports BOTTOM PAINTED- and HULL WAXED ( April 2013) Easy to remove helm cover ( covers forward part of cockpit) Full boat cover (NEW) Full Isinglass side enclosure for helm 2 helm chairs Full tackle center with seat Live bait well w/ aerator - built into transom All fiberglass sole Pressurized fresh water in cockpit Pressurized Salt water wash down in cockpit Anchor locker on forward deck Danforth anchor w/ chain & rode Separate fishing chair Automatic Fire Boy suppression system in engine room 6 rod holders in gunnel Bait station (2) cockpit spot lights red/white overhead light at helm lights under gunnels (2) side storage compartments in cockpit SS cleats Bow (2) spring (2) Transom (2) w/ hause pipes Running lights LED SS upper and lower guard rail Self bailing cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.