- 58 Pilothouse
- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6R183 TE 93
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Offshore 58 Pilothouse is known for its sea-kindly cruising abilities and quality construction. This vessel has the optional forward boarding gate at the pilothouse. The flybridge is expansive with plenty of guest seating and a beautiful custom hard top. "Bliss" is in excellent condition and carefully maintained. Power comes from twin 600hp MTU engines with Aqua Drives. Her interior is tastefully decorated (New in 2013). This is a three stateroom/two head layout with dual stairways allowing private access to the owner&rsquos cabin. The interior is finished in hand-rubbed low-luster varnish that gives it a sophisticated elegance.The boat is filled with many smart and carefully thought out upgrades, additions, and customizations. Many upgrades in the past 4 months makes her a true head turner.
New Electronics May of 2014!
- Salon entry from cockpit cockpit through double sliding teak and glass doors Large U-shaped settee (can accommodate seven) Custom teak, burl wood and brass inlaid, drop-leaf hi-lo table Beautiful nautical wall sconces JVC 32" LCD TV with custom lift JVC DVD/stereo/CD Fusion CD/SAT/AM/FM and Wifi Lighting throughout this yacht is exceptional Overhead halogen lights are controlled with separate dimmer switches New interior 2013 Large sliding, screened windows port and starboard shaded by side deck overhangs C-phone Cell Phone System Custom starboard cabinet with bottle storage and TV lift behind
- Corian countertops Teak and holly sole Pass-through to serve the pilothouse Stainless steel sink with Hanza soap dispenser Garbage disposal Louvered cabinet doors with touch latches Many cabinets have convenient slide outs and all are lined with a white laminate for easy cleaning Teak buffet with two drawers and two cabinets below with slide outs. Jenn-Air side by side refrigerator-freezer with icemaker and water dispenser Regency VSA four-burner ceramic cooktop Jenn-Air digital under counter oven G E microwave oven Galley exhaust blower Stainless steel sink Seagull water purifier GEdishwasher Broan trash compactor
- Spacious with high visibility design (2) Gorgeous custom helm chairs with high-gloss teak and stainless pedestals L-shaped settee/lounge that can accommodate four for casual dining Under the settee seat is a file drawer with all the ship&rsquos equipment manuals Custom teak joiner cabinet on the starboard side with six drawers Wet locker and storage cabinet with slide out shelf Sole is carpeted over teak and holly Port and starboard doors to access the side decks
- Access stairway from the pilothouse Phantom screen at flybridge hatch Custom FRP hardtop with a full zip-out Barrett glasslike enclosure on powder-coated aluminum framework Large L-shaped FRP molded settee with convenient storage underneath Two teak trimmed hi-lo tables Molded FRP cabinets Boat deck with a 1000lb Brower full rotation davit Secondary access via ladder from the cockpit Hynautic hydraulic throttle/ gear controls Ships Intercom system Bow thruster control Ritchie Magnetic Compass Standard MP5100012 automatic Foghorn/Hailer Custom Aluminum Hardtop Full Bridge enclosure Alden 406 EPIRB Brower 1000 full rotation davit (New 2013) Stereo speakers and volume control Fresh water washdown Video camera looking aft Furuno FMD811 72nm Radar Repeater Standard VHF radio Horizon RAM MIC Submersible VHF control Simrad Robertson AP 21 Autopilot control VDO Rudder angle indicator Garmin 160 Blue fishfinder ACR Remote spotlight control Bennett trim tab controls Datamarine Digital depth sounder VDO Engine instrumentation Windlass Up/down controls Full Engine Alarms
- Datamarine Multi Link SPU Model D3500LD Furuno Model FR7112 72nm Radar Radar has AIS Argonaut Tflex G615XL marine monitor Nobletec charting Furuno NavNet VX2 GPS plotter Simrad AP20 Autopilot Garmin 160 fishfinder (on flybridge) Datamarine Link Wind/Angle/Speed Indicator Datamarine Digital Depth Sounder Westinghouse Wavetalk 1000 Series Satellite Phone Charles C-phone System with handheld remote Mingood 7-station Intercom Icom ICM 127 VHF Radio Ritchie Magnetic Compass Heart Interface Monitor Audio Attenuator Stereo Volume Control VDO Rudder Angle Indicator VDO Full Engine Gauges Flo-Scan Fuel Monitors Tankwatch III Holding Tank Monitor Sony Closed Circuit TV System views engine room and aft from boat deck Fireboy Engine Shutdown System 7 Station Tank Tender System Offshore 23 Station ships systems monitoring panel Smoke Detector 12 V DC Ships Circuit Breaker Panel Ships 125/250 VAC Circuit Breaker Panels AC Source Selection Switch Generator Controls with full gauges Wesmar stabilizer controls Wesmar bow thruster controls Bennett Trim Tab Controls ACR Remote Spotlight Control Triple Buell air horns Hynautic Throttle and Gear Hydraulic Controls 2 Separate Pilothouse Air conditioning Systems with separate digital controls
- Dual stairwells Guest cabins are accessed from the pilothouse stairwell Full-beam Master stateroom with en suite head/shower Master - King-sized bed laid out athwartship JVC 37" TV in Master Escape hatch leads up to the pilothouse Vanity with a fold up top Lots of storage - many drawers, cabinets and two hanging lockers Intercom and C-Phone system Master head features a large shower with a seat Raritan Atlantis toilet Two double guest cabins with a head/shower Forward VIP cabin with a center queen island berth Sharp LCD DVD TV in forward VIP Guest cabin has upper and lower bunks, a hanging locker, five cabinets, and three drawers An overhead screened hatch in VIP provides light and ventilation as well as an escape to the foredeck Grohe shower fixtures with temperature regulator Raritan Atlantis electric toilets Intercom in every cabin C-Phone system in Master Individual A/C with digital controls, Master and VIP Central vacuum system New washer installed Whirlpool 3-cycle heavy duty dryer
- Cockpit & Decks
- Full teak caprail with covers Decks and hatches have a molded nonskid surface Two molded deck boxes in the after corners of the cockpit serve as additional storage Stainless steel wheel On the portside forward is a molded FRP double cabinet Covered side decks with high bulwarks Port and starboard boarding gates midway Transom door from the swim platform Built-in foredeck seat Maxwell 3500 vertical windlass Bow pulpit is set up for a primary (88lb Delta with all chain rode) and a secondary FX55 Fortress with chain and rope rode Fresh and Saltwater washdown on foredeck Custom deck boxes on foredeck Heavy duty stainless hardware Midship and forward boarding Red Deck Night lighting Power/phone/cable inlet receptacles on foredeck Salt/fresh water washdown in cockpit Hot and Cold fresh water shower in cockpit Fresh water washdown on swim platform Cablemaster starboard transom location Aft steering station with full controls (gear, throttle, and bow thruster with joystick) Dockside fresh water supply with regulator
- Engine room
- Accessed through a central hatch in the step-up in the forward part of cockpit Marquipt three-step boarding ladder. Spot Free Water Softener Pelco video camera Dual Racor primary fuel filters Port and Starboard Engine 12kW Northern Lights generator (3700 hrs) Racor 500 fuel filter for gen set Soft Sound shield for gen set Aqua Drive (anti- noise and vibration, and wear reduction system) 600hp MTU main engines (2500 hrs) Ship&rsquos Intercom system Engine/Thruster Charger 24VDC Sentry Smart Charger 12VDC House system is charged with 50Amp Guest Charger Heart Interface 2500w Inverter/130Amp 12VDC Charger Oil change system port and starboard engines and generator Flo-Scan Fuel monitors Removable overhead hatches for major servicing Start and Stop engine controls Color coded plumbing Wesmar Stabilizers Glendinning engine synchronizers Hynautic engine control system Brand new Marine-Rite AC fresh water pump Flo Jet DC fresh water system Racor taste/odor water filter DC Port and Starboard engine exhaust blowers Fireboy Halon engine room system AC engine room exhaust blowers Emergency tiller steering Two central vacuum systems Small electric air compressor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.