- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
This beautiful 39' has a Ice blue hull and white painted, triple 350hp Yamahas. Owned by a very detail oriented fisherman, it is nicely equipped and extremely clean. Just turning over 560 hours and engine warrantees reported through July 2014. All Yamaha services just completed June 2013, recent bottom paint & hull polishing. Boat is ready for showing.
Contact central agent, Joe Majcherek, for more information or to arrange a visit.
- Raymarine E120 multi-function 12" displays (2) Raymarine E90 multi-function 9" display in tower Raymarine 12KW T52086 Super HD Digital Open-Array (4') radar Raymarine DSM300 Network Depth Sounder and 1KW transducer Furuno RD-30 digital depth and data display Sirius/XM Weather SR100 interface Raymarine X-30 Autopilot and upper station remote ICOM M-504 Vhf radio with remote RAM mic in tower Clarion Marine Stereo with I-pod plug, CD player, & digital antenna - 2 Amps & 6 JL Audio speakers. Remote panel at tower console. Spot Hub GPS tracking security unit Helm electronics console has clear plexi panels with lockable latch positive seal
- Mechanical and Electrical details
- As of April 22, 2013, 500 hours on Yamaha 350hp four stokes (3). They are under YES warrantee until mid-July 2014 and have been white painted. They are completely current on services (June 2013). Keyed starting and full alarm systems. AC/DC main electrical panel inside helm console with digital voltage displays Three bank battery charger with extra Group 31 battery K-plane trim tabs Fuel tank selector switch and spin-on fuel filters Fishbox mascerator pump Backup livewell pump
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- Vetus Bow Thruster Electric windlass & helm remote switch with stainless anchor chute, anchor and rode Walk-in console with Pnuematic opening forward sliding seat Electric head with holding tank, molded FBG sink, and retractable shower wand with floor drainage. Console has portholes to either side. Aft live well with gasketed clear plexi top 2nd livewell below deck just forward of the center console 5-paneled eisenglass console enclosure with three polycarbonite forward screens Key West style Hardtop with lighting beneath (light blue gelcoat underside) Cockpit & foredeck LED spreader lights Aft hardtop has grab-railing truss and 6-rod rocket launcher Six upright rod storage holders to either side of console Forward bench seat has drink holders to either side Running lights in hardtop sides Guest remote control spotlight ACR 406Mhz SatFind EPRIB mounted in Hydrastatic release mount on hardtop 6-person emergency cannister liferaft rack mounted with Hydrastatic release on hardtop Lee Sidewinder Radial outriggers with full adjustment mounted in hardtop Center rigger Pnuematic opening forward fish box (button operated) Aft below deck insulated fish box Polished stainless helm wheels (tilt adjustable) with cheater knobs Upper helm station with bench seat & backrest, plus 2 rod holders aft Lower helm bench seat console has cushioned backrest & rocket launcher behind with 4 rod holders and 4 drink holders. Seat base folds forward with storage beneath and below is fold-down aluminum foot rest. Back of console has wrap-around grab-railing & opening cabinets with tackle storage drawers & Plano container storage area. Beneath to the rear is a pnuematic roller slide out tray with FrigidRigid Fiberglass coolerbox & cushioned seat-top. Forward fold-down jump bench seats to either side Aft fold-down rear seats at transom Two forward storage cubby areas to either side with snap canvas covers Full boat coaming pads Hull side door portside aft (hidden hinges) with fold-out swim ladder Freshwater shower outlet by hull door Saltwater washdown with coiled hose in rack beneath gunwale Freshwater washdown with coiled hose in rack beneath gunwale Gaff holders beneath gunwales Large underdeck aft storage compartments Custom made aluminum and starboard fish table with drink holders that mounts into aft rod holders Electric reel plugs under gunwale Under gunnel blue or white cockpit lights Ocean LED Amphibian underwater lights Aft bilge compartment has custom storage rack for 5-gallon buckets Ice Blue gelcoat hull sides (polished June 2013) with white bottom paint (repainted June 2013), white rubrail with stainless strike insert and white topsides and non-skid decks Grey canvas covers for helmseat, console and tower console. Also boarding pad/gunwale cover.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. There are personal belongings aboard MAMBO and seen is some photos, these items are excluded unless specifically named in this spec sheet. All tools, tackle, handheld electronics and paper charts are not included.