- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 FWC with Bravo III Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Designed to blend a superior ride with great accomodations this clean 34PC awaits inspection. Very clean inside and out the boat has been well kept and shows great. Extra options make it stand out like M1 Tracvision Sat TV and bow thruster. FWC 496 Mercs live in a very clean engine room. A great running boat and in condition that makes it well worth a look. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Centerline Master Berth 2 Hanging Lockers Forward Flat Screen TV Privacy Curtain Dinette That Converts w/ Table Flat Screen Salon TV w/ DVD On Bulkhead To Mid Cabin M1 Tracvision Sat TV CD Stereo AC/Heat Aft U Shaped Lounge Converts Vacuflush Head with Shower
- Windlass Walkthru Windshield Full Enclosure Searchlight Cockpit Wetbar with Fridge Large Swim Platform Weaver Davits Swim Ladder Cockpit Tables
- Raymarine RL70 Radar & Color GPS Raymarine ST60 Depth Indicator Furuno GP-7000F GPS Icom IC-M302 VHF
- 2 Burner Range Microwave Stainless Steel Sink Fridge
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 496 FWC with Bravo III Drives (540 hours) Kohler 7kw Generator (280 hours) Battery Charger Electric Engine Hatch Halon System Livorsi Shifters Trim Tabs Bow Thruster Fresh bottom paint, May 2013 New zincs Fresh oil and filters Fresh drive lube New thruster motor July 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.