- 39 (ft.) 3 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Owner's desire to buy a larger boat has resulted in this boat's very aggressive price. IPS 500's.
Not for Sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 3900 Sovran provides a whole new measure of success and cruising enjoyment. If you don't need two staterooms, you'll like what Tiara designers have done to make more satisfying use of living space. Its unique single-stateroom floor plan makes the 3900 Sovran an extremely spacious and livable 39-footer. It's also perhaps the most technologically advanced yacht for its size. The 3900 Sovran is designed to take full advantage of revolutionary Volvo IPS technology for precise handling, less noise, no exhaust fumes and greater fuel efficiency. You can select either the IPS 400 or IPS 500 for the optimum combination of performance and affordability.The 3900 Sovran also integrates the Volvo IPS Joystick control, putting unmatched low-speed maneuverability at your fingertips. With a single, subtle movement of the IPS Joystick, you command the IPS propulsion units to respond in any direction. This gives you the power to maintain control of your 3900 during tight-quarter docking, coming about, reversing, or even going straight sideways ? all without bow thrusters.Tight spaces are a thing of the past inside the 3900 Sovran, thanks to less space required for a traditional power train and second stateroom. The galley lies open to the generous and flexible space of the salon. Aft on the port side is the large head with full-frame door and stall shower. Aft to starboard, the salon steps down to a ?theater" lounging area with large flat-screen LCD TV. This enjoyable area rivals entertainment centers of much larger yachts and can convert to berths for overnight guests. The master stateroom is forward, complete with pedestal queen berth, abundant storage and hanging lockers. It's set off by attractive curved, sliding pocket doors.
- Teak interior. Cable TV/Phone and 120V outlets throughout. Denon media systems with DVD/CD player with a port for games. Port and starboard upper hullside storage cabinets. Privacy curtain between salon and theater room. 26" flatscreen LCD TV with speakers intergrated with Denon media system. Lounge seating fore and aft extending length of the room.. Corian Countertops in Fossil. Manually actuated pedestal berth with inner spring mattress and drawer storage below. Majestic 15" flat screen LCD TV.
- Corian countertops. Recessed two burner ceramic cooktop with Corian cover. Panasonic Microwave oven. Nova-Cool AC/DC refrigerator-freezer. Storage for cooktop and sink covers. Stove top exhaust fan.
- Two Raymarine E120's Raymarine SL 70 Raymarine 800Z Autopilot Ray 240 VHF KUH SAT Phone EPIRB Electrical One 120 V/ 240 V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord with Glendinning cable recoiler and adapter for 30 amp service, located port aft. Cable TV and phone inlets and outlets with 65' dockside power cord located port aft. TV and AM/FM radio antennas. Onan 9.5kw MDKBL diesel generator with sound shield and helm indicator.
- Tiara Yachts transferable warranty on hull, engines, and deck. QL Marine trim tabs. Molded-in fiberglass pulpit with S/S roller. Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm. Tiara custom composite hardtop integrated with the windshield includes solid glass enclosures. 1 hatch with built-in Ocean Air screens, and privacy covers, and red and white lighting, aft slant-back curtain includes a zippered entryway. Helm seat electrically actuated fore and aft with storage below. Upper cockpit wet bar including sink with cup holders, refrigerator, and 120V outlet. Curved companion lounge with table and cup holders. Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system with amp, sub woofer, 4 speakers (2 in hard top and 2 in aft cockpit). Seat covers for cockpit furniture. Wrap around lounge with removable table, sun pad conversion, cup holders, and storage below. Cockpit courtesy lights. Cockpit shower, hot and cold water. Fresh water wash down outlet with 25ft coiled blue hose. Raw water wash down with 25ft coiled yellow hose.
- Performance Reports
- Volvo IPS500 Diesels, 370hp Performance: Acceleration: 17 seconds to 3200 RPM (32.2 smph) / 26.2 seconds to 3400 RPM (37 smph) Optimum Cruise: 31.3 mph @ 3000 RPM / 36.2 mph @ 3320 RPM Range at Cruise: 306 / 281 Statute Miles
- Additional Equipment
- Vacuflush toilet. Air conditioning discharge/ vent in head. Volvo electronic engine controls and steering system with 17" mahogany wheel. Volvo IPS joystick control. Volvo digital engine monitoring system (single display) includes fuel level and rudder angle indicators. Seperate volt meters for engine and house batteries. Racor fuel filters/water separators for engines & generator. Raw water intake stainers (32k BTU's) on engines. Dockside water inlet. Water heater, 11 gallons. Tank Watch (water/waste) Fireboy fire extinguishing system High water pmp/alarm Oil changer system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Mark Ross @ 305.479.5180