Helmsman has found it's niche in the very high quality high finish medium size trawler. A 38' pilothouse trawler with the volume of a 42' that can sleep 5, sip fuel and carry along the modern conveniences of a home on the water. This trawler should be at the top of your list.
- Builder: Helmsman Trawlers Designer: Leonard LaPierre Warranty: 3 years Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
- Engine Brand: Yanmar (upgrade) Engine Power: 380HP Engine Model: 6LY3-utp Engine Type: Inboard Drive Type: Direct Drive Cruising Speed 7 kts Maximum Speed 12kts Trim Tabs
- LOA: 40'-6" Beam: 13' 11" LWL: 34'-6" Length on Deck: 38'-O" Maximum Draft: 4'-0" Displacement: 30000lbs Half Load Headroom: 6'-2"
- Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (140 gallons) Fuel Tanks: Fiberglass (2-200 gal tank; port and starboard) Holding Tank: Fiberglass (45 gals)
- Number of single berths: 1 Number of double berths: 2 Number of cabins: 1 Number of heads: 2
- Deck, Bridge, Cockpit and Hull
- +Solid hand-laminated hull with vinylester resins in external layers and fitted with internal FRP grid throughout +Epoxy barrier hull coating and bottom paint +Anchor Locker with access at bow +Stainless steel self-launching anchor roller +Stainless steel two-rung railings with finely polioshed welds +Extra Heavy railiings at bow +Bridge seating with storage underneath +Lazarette accdess in aft cockpit +Cockpit and bridge deck courtesy lights +FRP Swim platform +Radar Arch +Rub rail +Opening center windshield for those rainy without worrying about rain coming inside +Sliding companionway doors with stainless steel frames +Lewmar overhead hatches in pilothouse and forward cabin hatches with Oceanair shades/screens +Mainship stainless steel opening portholes in heads, shower and forward cabin +Aluminum frame powder-coated windows with heavy glass throughout +Transom access door +Space for 10' + dinghy on upper deck or Weaver dinghy mount off swim platform
- Mechanical and Helm
- +Yanmar 6LY3-UTP 380 hp engine. Electronically controlled common-rail. Low gph at trawler speeds but has the power when you need the horses. +Sidepower bow thruster +Bennett trim tabs for those higher kts +3 Engine room accesess through two piston assisted deck hatches in the pilothouse and one in the saloon and one watertight access at the day head as well . All hatches are operable by one hand. +Dual Racor Fuel Filters +Two 200 gal tanks port and starboard +Stainless steel propeller shaft +Dripless shaft seal with view plate for monitoring +Full keel, stainless steel rudder and rudder shoe +Hot and Cold pressurized water +Webasto 16K BTU reverse-cycle hear/air for saloon +Webasto 12K BTU reverse-cycle heat/air for pilothouse and stateroom +Macerator with through-hull fitting +Transom shower with hot and cold water +Seacocks on underwater through-hull fittings +Bronze sea strainer +Back-up manual bilge pump +Teak pilothouse wheel +Custom Pilothouse Helm Chair +Electronic engine controls at both stations +Sea Star hudraulic line taps in ;azarette +Stainless steel wheel at upper helm +Tool cabinet built into engine room +Stainless steel anchor +Emergency tiller
- Northern Lights 6kw generator with sound shield +Blue Sea AC/DC service panel +Guest battery selector switch +Magnum 2800 watt True Sine Wave inverter/charger +Three Rule electric 12v bilge pumps +Manual bilge pump +Galvanic isolator +LED cabin lighting +Fluorescent engine room lighting
- +Kenyon PUPS two burner cooktop with pop up retainer pins +Contoure convection microwave +Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer +Two 70 gallon SS water tanks +Designer granite counter tops +Micorwave cabinet +Drop down upper cabinet plate and saucer storage +Many drawers and storage cabinets +Fold up counter extension to the sink cabineet
- +Head in the forward cabin and second day head accessede from the main saloon- definitely a welcome departure from the normal configuration especially where guests are concerned. +Two Masterflush heads +Separate shower stall in forward stateroom +Dayhead is a full head with a pull out shower head and floor drain
- +Teak and Hollly decks +Craftsman built teak cabinetry +Laminated teak and holly hanging knees and beam in main saloon that not only looks nautical but it is a structural component for the upper deck +Satin finish varnish throughout +Leather upholstery +Pilot berth conversion extension in pilothouse +Lift up storage under the stateroom queen bed for extra storage! +Adjustable pilothouse table for use as a workstation or eating area +Adjustable saloon table for eating or dropped for nighttime sleeping for guests
- Helmsman uses the top of the line stainless steel hardware throught the trawler with most cleats and bollard being the size you would find on a much larger boat. Impressive!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call The Massey Office Nearest You to Schedule a Trip to Visit Our New Yacht Model Center Sarasota/Bradenton Regatta Pointe Marina 1015 Riverside Drive Palmetto, Florida 34221 (941) 723-1610 Fax (941) 729-7520 Email Us Stuart Sunset Bay Marina & Anchorage 615 SW Anchorage Way Stuart, Florida 34994 (772) 204-0660 Fax (772) 219-7600 Email Us Tampa Bay Harborage Marina 1110 3rd Street South Suite 2 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (727) 824-7262 Fax (727) 821-0602 Email Us For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991 ~ email@example.com