- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1989 Custom Sea Ray 390 Express Cruiser
- Interior Completely Remodeled in 2006
- Less Than 600 Hrs. on Twin CAT 3208TA's With 750hp
- Cruising Speed 25 Knots / Maximum Speed 30 Knots
- Almost New Generator
- Expanded Salon w/Seating for 10 - 12 Guests
- Full Galley with Stove, Microwave, and Refrigerator
- Lift Kept / Solid Hull / No Bottom Paint
- Great Value at $44,900 !!!
- This Sea Ray 390 open deck seating for 10 passengers as well as forward helm seating for two and another forward seat for one. There are custom sun pads on the bow and a large swim platform aft. From the aft deck take two steps down to the spacious salon with seating for 10-12 passengers. There is a full portside galley equipped with a large refrigerator, 2 burner stove, and built-in microwave. The forward main cabin has a centerline queen berth, full length cedar hanging closet, vanity, built-in TV, and plenty of storage. Between the galley and the forward cabin is a full size head to port with a separate standup shower that offers seating as well.
- Fresh Water Tanks: Aluminum (100 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (300 Gallons)
- Twin 3208TA Caterpillar Diesel Engines 750 Total HP Less Than 600 Hours Almost New Mase Diesel Generator IS 7.6
- ELECTRONICS: West Marine VHF 600 Garmin GPS Map 205/210/220 Robertson AP 200 Autopilot Dart Loran-C receiver 2550,2550A
- Complete Galley: Large Refrigerator 2 Burner Stove Built-in Microwave Fresh Water System Water Heater Storage Pantry
- Diesel Generator Control Panel Marine Batteries Battery Switches 12v & 110v Outlets Windlass Spotlight Central Vac
- Broker's Comments
- This Sea Ray 390 Express Cruiser is custom made featuring one forward stateroom with a queen island berth and an expanded salon with seating for 10-12 passengers. The salon also has a removeable dining table with two extra bar stools. The complete galley is equipped with a large refrigerator, 2 burner stove, and built-in microwave. Outside the spacious cockpit provides seating for as many as ten passangers. LESS THAN 600 HOURS ON HER CAT DIESELS AND AN ALMOST NEW GENERATOR! PRICE REDUCED TO $44,900!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CENTRAL LISTING AGENT: TOM HAYES Cell Phone: (818) 516-5742 E-Mail: email@example.com Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Click here for more quality listings: http://www.edwardsyachtsales.com