- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 380
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Almost cleaner than new, Coco Loco is as "turn key ready" for fun and adventure as a boat can be. Wonderfull and comfortable a layout as 39' can produce with Cummins diesels for safety and economy. Equipped and ready for afternoons at the beach, coastal cruising or even the great loop this is an opportunity not to be missed. Owners are slowing down and downsizing but have maintained and loved Coco Loco to the highest standard.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Knowing that some family cruisers look like minivans, Meridian designed its 391 Sedan to bring the styling and performance of a sportscar to the class without losing any practical features. This attractive yacht's sleek profile conceals a wide-open salon with warm cherry-wood interior, premium-gloss finish, homelike seating arrangements and 360-degree views of the horizon. She also features a dedicated dinette and fully-equipped galley that are seamlessly integrated into the main living space, two large staterooms and separate shower and head compartments, each with its own vanity and sink. The flybridge's distinctive overhang offers more space topside as well as cockpit weather protection, and its molded-in steps are hinged to provide direct engine-room access. Why settle for a floating box on the water when you can enjoy all the style, performance and comfort of the 391.
- Wonderful layout with lots of windows and light in a Tommy Bahamas’ decor! Forward stateroom has an island queen berth, port and stbd lockers and private access to the head and separate stall shower. The mid-stateroom has another island double berth, hanging lockers and good storage. Galley on port is open to the salon. Main salon has a dinette forward on stbd followed by a large "L" shaped sofa/lounge opposite 2 seats and the entertainment center. Large double doors lead directly into the cockpit with stairway to the bridge on stbd.
- 110V GFI protected outlets (2) 12 V Lighting Convection/Microwave oven 2 Burner electric glass topped Cooktop Lighted Corner Cabinet with Carousel Santos Mahogany Flooring Custom Karadon Solid Surface Countertops Nova Kool AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer Double Stainless Steel Sink Solid Cherry Cabinets with Gloss Finish
- Interior Carpets Runners 19" LCD Stereo Television: w/110V DVD AM/FM/CD/Sirius® with 4 speakers, salon and bridge remote AC/DC System Control Panels Digital Tank Monitoring System Flexsteel® Hide-A- Bed: Mirage leather pulls out to third "double" berth Raised Dinette Table, Solid Cherry: adjustable and telescoping Two Zone Air Conditioning and Heating
- There is plenty of seating, storage, and entertaining room on the bridge. Convenient built-in wet bar keeps the necessities well within reach. The optional door over the modeled stairs keeps everything clean, secure, and adds an element of safety to the bridge. Whether in anchorage or at the dock, the bridge of this boat is the cat-bird seat! 12V Outlet Beverage Holders Bimini Top with full enclosure Fiberglass Radar Arch Indirect Courtesy Lighting L-lounge Seat Remote Spotlight Bridge to Cockpit Door Bridge Refrigerator Bridge Cocktail Table
- Complete Northstar electronics package Including: Northstar 6000i Chart Plotter Northstar Radar Northstar 3300 Auto Pilot Northstar Vessel Management Interface Northstar VHF Radio Northstar Didgital Depth Finder Docking on Command Controlls for Bow and Stern Thruster JVC Stereo with Remote Controlls on Bridge Siris Satellite Ready Smart Craft Gauges
- Freshwater Wash down: (fore and aft) Hot & Cold Hand Shower Lazarette Access Hatches: through cockpit (access to genset and tons of storage) Portside Storage (great for cleaning supplies, dock lines, etc) Self-bailing Cockpit Ship's Bell Shore Water Connection Sliding Glass Door: to salon Sliding Screen Door: to salon Snap-in Exterior Carpets Cockpit to Bridge Door Walk in engine room access from cockpit. This is huge...less engine noise, fumes, etc. in the cabin and no rearranging the solon just to do you daily engine and filter checks. Great feature!
- Hull and Deck Features
- Full Canvas Exterior Carpets Foredeck Sunpad "Shoe box" Hull to Deck Joint. BHull and Deckonded and through-bolted 10" Mooring Cleats (8) Anchor Roller & Anchor Line Locker: stainless steel on foredeck Bonded, Tinted Windows: add a positive seal that eliminates water penetration Deck Rails: welded stainless-steel - through-bolted to deck Diamond Non-Skid Hatch: deck, translucent opening with screen and shade Molded Swim Platform: with telescoping boarding ladder Opening Salon Windows Portlights: opening, with screens - stainless-steel frames Prop Tunnels – Lowest point of hull at low speed is the bow Quick Windlass (electric)
- Recent Improvements and Upgrades
- 2010 Removable Dinghy Davits Installed 2010 Honda 2hp 4 Cycle Outboard Motor added 2010 Removable Cockpit Table installed 2011 Custom Sunbrella cover for instruments added 2011 Flying bridge cushions upgraded to Tommy Bahama designer fabric 2011 TV Antenna and Digital TV Converter added 2011 Cummins salt water pumps replaced and motor mounts replaced 2012 All new batteries (6) 2012 Change to 120 foot of all chain Anchor rode 2013 Added Sunbrella cover for Aft Cockpit Settee 2013 Replaced ten bridge Plexiglas panels 2013 Replaced Bridge Northstar NS-100 VHF handset
- Additional Information
- Both master and guest staterooms have 15" LCD TVs with DVD players. Cedar Lined hanging lockers Overhead courtesy Reading Lights Island berths with desinger fabrics Head has Vacu-Flush fresh water head system Separate stall shower 2010 Mercury 2.7M inflateable dinghy may convey separately Coco Loco is the sole assett of a registered Delaware Corporation.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.