- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REDUCED! OWNER MUST SELL AND IS ENTERTAINING ALL OFFERS! Loaded, highly customized flybridge cruiser, built for a downsizing couple, looking for an easily accessible flybridge cruiser. Custom built in 2001/2002. by Albin Marine, this beautiful boat is designed for comfortable coastal cruising without the hassles involved with traditional FB access. Sleeps 6 with a custom galley up and second stateroom with over/under berths. Custom staircase access to the flybridge. Twin Cummins 370HP, twin Racors, Generator, Aluminum half tower with custom fiberglass hard top, Full Raymarine electronics package, KVH Sat. TV, Inverter, Vacuflush, Teak & Holly, SSB, Custom dual anchor roller, St. Croix davits, etc LOADED. Truly a special boat for that special cruising couple.
- Two stateroom, galley up model with teak & custom holly sole and cherry wood trim throughout. The master stateroom forward features a center line berth with custom tool storage beneath, head access door to starboard, ample hanging locker, drawer and cabinet storage. Head just aft to starboard with second access door from companionway. The guest stateroom is just aft to port and features over/under berths, drawer and cabinet storage. The salon is aft and features a convertible L-shaped blue Ultraleather settee with a beautiful hi-lo cherry table. The galley is to starboard. Cockpit aft through a sliding pocket door. KVH 3 satellite TV system with a DirecTV decoder box 32" Flatscreen TV with DVD (new 2012) 2 MarineAir reverse cycle A/C Blue Ultraleather fabric on settee Teak & Holly sole with extra engine access ports Custom Duette style window shades Peak-A-Boo port shades Center opening windshield Overhead hand rails Custom engine access door in guest stateroom Head has access from companionway and master stateroom; S/S Sink Corian type counter top Vacu-flush head with Y-valve (new 2012), holding tank, macerator pump, overboard and deck pump out Separate stall shower with seat Custom Lexan shower door Full window, port, hatch and door screens Samsung TV/VCR combo in master cabin
- Custom galley up configuration. Force 10 3 burner stove with oven / broiler Norcold full size AC/DC refrigerator/freezer (new 2012) Stainless Steel sink Teak faced cabinets and 10 drawer storage Spice rack Fresh water filter Microwave Ice Maker (in cockpit, new plumbing)
- Electronics / Helm
- Mounted on the salon port bulkhead are a redundant Raymarine VHF with remote speaker, wired Raymarine A/P remote, Heart Interface Link 2000 Inverter control and monitor, custom high water alarm panel, salon A/C control, Generator control. Ritchie compass, mounted center valance, on custom cherry wood mount. The Yaesu System 600 SSB is also located here. KVH control, DirecTV box and TV/VCR located to starboard. FLYBRIDGE ; Raymarine RL 80 Color Plotter/Radar/Sounder with ST 80 keypad remote Raymarine ST 7001 A/P with a Raymarine 600R remote. Raymarine 4kw 4' Open Array Radar Antenna Raymarine 230 VHF's bridge and salon with hailer and remote FB speaker Raymarine remote speaker for SSB, mounted on bridge Dual Flo Scan digital tachs and fuel flow meters (1 flow meter currently inop) Glendenning synchronizer control Fireboy Auto Fire Extinguisher system indicator Custom bilge hi water alarms Dual Morse controls 12 Volt plug Tilt wheel Cup holders Dual captain chairs 2 Raymarine wired A/P remote plugs (1 on bridge, 1 in salon) Raymarine ST 60 Digital Depth Bennett trim tab controls and indicators Engine parallels Custom Bilge pumps indicator lights Windlass control Canvass covers for helm and helm seats Custom Hardtop with built in lighting and overhead electronics box Ritchie compass Yaesu System 600 SSB (mounted in salon) Sony AM/FM//CD with speakers
- Northern Lights 8kw Generator, 212 hours Group 31 generator battery Dual 30 AMP shore power service 2 50ft 30 AMP shore power cords 1 25ft 30 AMP shore power cord 4 battery switches 50AMP to 2-30AMP splitter Heart Interface 3000W inverter / charger Heart Interface Link 2000 inverter control and monitor Secondary battery charger on seperate circuit 4 8D start/house batteries, 2 banks Zinc Saver II Galvinic Isolater
- Regularly scheduled services performed. Detailed service records available. All manuals and custom operating procedures. Dual Racor fuel/water separators with salon mounted remote pressure gauges Fireboy Fire suppression system Extra custom engine access ports and doors 2 MarineAir reverse cycle A/C units Bennett trim tabs Huge inventory of spares Dripless Shaft Seal (New 2011) Glendenning engine synchronizer Reverso oil change system Sea strainers Twin Flo Scans 3 auto bilge pumps 1 manual bilge pump 1 auto cycling digital bilge pump 2 high water alarms Custom fuel tank sight glasses Upgraded fresh water pump
- Hull & Deck
- Custom twin roller bow pulpit Custom split anchor locker Lofrans Tigress electric windlass with foot switches and helm remote Danforth 35# primary anchor with 200' 5/16 HT chain rode Delta 35# secondary anchor with 200' chain/rope rode Custom stair to flybridge in place of ladder Ice Maker S/S sink unit with cabinet storage Custom tank access ports 4 rod holders 3 in deck storage bins Fenders, fender boards and lines CG Safety package Life jackets Fresh water wash down Aluminum half tower and cockpit sunshade. StrataGlass full bridge enclosure Custom fiberglass hardtop with overhead electronics box and built in lighting Cockpit Textalene sunshade enclosure St. Croix Model 350 removable dinghy davits Transom door In deck Fender storage Custom teak name boards Stainless Steel ports Sunbrella covers for windshield, windlass and cover boards Textalene covers for salon side windows 2 deck chairs Dynaplate, factory installed, for SSB Swim platform with swim ladder Twin Shaft Razor line cutters Cockpit H/C shower
- Personal Items Boss Boat 10.5 dinghy (negotiable) Mercury 15HP OB motor (negotiable)
- Brokers Comments
- I originally sold this vessel new to a knowledgable, retired US Naval commander. She is a 2 owner boat, with her current owwner a knowledgeable yachtsmen, who maintained her to high standards. Equipped like no other, she was built for the discerning cruising couple. A-List is loaded, turn key and ready to cruise. Owner getting out of boating and entertaining all offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- EXTERIOR VIDEO INTERIOR VIDEO For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: Doug Jenkins, Central listing Agent at 941-504-0790 Hi, I am Doug Jenkins, the listing broker for this yacht. Although my office is located in Clearwater, Fl, I have yacht listings (both power and sail) all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or any boat that you see advertised as we co-broker with brokers around the world. Interested in listing your boat? Contact me for a free market analysis. I look forward to hearing from you. For quickest email response please use the following address: Doug@EdwardsYachtSales.com Non Florida residents purchase your boat in Florida And cruise here SALES TAX FREE FOR 6 MONTHS! Ask me how. We Assist with Worldwide Shipping ! To find other similar vessels, click here .