The 2015 75 Viking MY will premiere at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, October/November 2014. Call today for details!
Viking created a new chapter in motor yacht construction with the design of the new tri-level 75 MY. The all-new running surface utilizes the available horsepower to her advantage for speed, efficiency, ease of handling, and sea-keeping ability. Powered by twin CAT C32A 1925 HP engines, the 75 MY’s entry is sharp and raked.
Combined with luxury and performance, the 75 MY represents one of the finest motor yachts on the market today. We are sure that she will become your latest obsession! We encourage you to call today to speak with one of our Viking specialists.
All photos are manufacturer photos.
- With long flowing lines and unrivaled perfection, the 75 MY is a floating palace. Twin molded fiberglass staircases lead from the teak planked swim platform to the aft deck with its U-shape lounge and table. A sliding glass door makes a grand entry to the expansive salon where warm, hand-finished teak joinery and plush, designer fabrics and soft leathers await your arrival. Infused with soft, natural lighting that feeds in from the windows, the salon is warm and inviting. A custom made sofa and cocktail table on the port side faces teak cabinetry with a built-in entertainment center and flat screen television, which rises on an electric lift. Moving forward, the center area combines a formal dining area with seating for eight, and a fully furnished galley. Atlantic Marine Electronics furnish the lower helm station with a state-of-the-art electronic navigation and communication package. The helm area features a pair of leather seats with additional seating available at the port settee. The main exterior deck forward also provides lounge seating, along with a large sun pad, ideal for sunning, reading or relaxing. Multiple lounges on the flybridge deck are ideal for entertaining and relaxing. Additional amenities include a wet bar and grilling area. Four stateroom layout, five heads Captain plus Crew stateroom with head Air Conditioning – chilled water, 8 tons VIPER-(Viking Independent Programmable Electro-hydraulic Rudder) Generators, Diesel – (2) 32 KW Onan QD (electronic quiet diesel) Series Aft Deck, teak Bow seating with sun pad
- Décor Prestige Décor Galley accessory kit Décor accessory kit Sofa, Dewberry style Custom headliner material throughout, Majilite Pearl Parchment Pony Legend Salon 65” Pop up TV in entertainment center Icemaker in bar area under steps Wine cooler Custom sconces (5) Boyd Belmont w/Oyster Linen Shade Custom cocktail table Area carpet – Beatrice and Martin Luxe Looms Riptide Shifting Sands (2) Flooring – includes forward dining area, galley and day head – Avalon flooring, Rustica Acacia Heathered ½” thick, 4-3/4” wide planks Galley/Dinette Dishwasher, drawer – Fisher and Paykel Miele CVA2662 Nespresso Coffee System w/storage drawer Countertop – La Dolce Vita Quarzite, Leather Finish with 4cm ogee edge Upgraded dining chairs (6) Menagerie w/Oven Leather Companionway Costa, canvas carpet runner w/step covers Companion walls (including hull sealers) – Majilite Pearl Finesse Legend Eggshell Walnut handrail for companionway Day Head Vanity top – granite – La Dolce Vita Quartzite, Leather Finish, w/4cm ogee edge Master Stateroom Safe under lift up bed top Nightstands and back inserts in Cambria Cuddington Custom sconces (2) Barbara Barry w/ivory linen shade Upgraded vanity/desk chair to gondola side chair Master Head Mirror ceiling Custom wallpaper installation Vanity top – La Dolce Vita Quartzite, Leather Finish w/4cm ogee edge Shower floor – Avalon, Soho Studio Crop, patterned marble, Venetian Calcutta Gold, polished stone Custom flooring – vanity area, Cambria Cuddington, marble Forward Stateroom Custom sconces (2) Juliet w/pearl linen shade Forward Stateroom Head Mirror ceiling Brushed aluminum shower door Custom floor Starboard Stateroom 19” flat screen television 12V CD DVD stereo w/Blue Tooth capability Custom sconce (1) quick lighting Starboard Head Mirror ceiling Custom floor Vanity top – granite, Cambria Linwood, 4cm flat polished edge Port Stateroom 19” flat screen TV 12V CD DVD stereo w/Blue Tooth capability Custom sconces (2) quick lighting Port Head Mirror ceiling Custom floor – Cambria, Linwood Vanity top – granite, Cambria Linwood, 4cm flat polished edge Crew Stateroom 19” flat screen TV 12V CD DVD stereo w/Blue Tooth capability Custom reading light Crew Head Custom floor Vanity top - granite Captain Stateroom 19” flat screen TV 12V CD DVD stereo w/Blue Tooth capability Custom reading light
- Enclosed Flybridge Radar mast – single Single Stidd helm chair – black Ultraleather upgrade Companion chairs: (2) upgrade to Stidd - double w/Ultraleather Teak on foredeck area Kenyon electric grill at bar area Opening hard top roof w/glass panel Custom flooring – Avalon Flooring, Rustic Acacia Heathered, ½” thick, 4-3/4” wide planks Sofa in Ultraleather Brisa #303-3864 Desert Clay Flybridge Outdoor bar on bridge Aft Deck Air conditioning in seat backs (2) Aft deck folding chairs (2) Bridge chaise lounge Aft Deck Salon Upgrade to outdoor Brisa Distressed Chamois Deck/Ext Maxwell RC12-12 hydraulic windlass (gypsy and drum) Stereo control and speakers at foredeck seating area Color changing rope light in toe kick around perimeter of aft deck seat, house and sunpad Upgrade cushions for foredeck sunpad (in Maria Flora) Hull Bottom paint black Custom boot stripe layout; black stripe w/white and black pin stripes Custom hull color, paint – Kingston Grey Seakeeper Gyro M26,000
- Engine Room
- Power: CAT C32A 1925 HP CAT three 60 joystick control system upgrade; includes upgrade to hydraulic bow thruster Prep and prewire for watermaker Back-up fuel transfer pump in parallel Clean out bilge pump w/garden hose adapter on inlet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, call to speak with a Viking Specialist! Call - 888-203-0354 Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.