- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Sea Ray 280 Sundancer has been marina maintained and is in exceptional condition for her age. Powered by the optional Twin MerCruiser 5.0L MPI’s paired with Bravo III duo-prop outdrives gives her a great cruising speed while still being economical. She is loaded with every factory option including: Kohler genset, Air Conditioning, Camper Back Canvas, wet bar, Lofrans windlass, spotlight and mooring cover. Call today to schedule your showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Those looking for a small, mid-cabin family cruiser will find a lot to like in the Sea Ray 280 Sundancer. The styling is a Sea Ray trademark and the interior makes the most out of available space with berths for four adults (and two kids), decent headroom, a full galley and a V-berth that converts into a second dinette. Built on a deep-V hull with a moderate beam and an integrated swim platform, the Sundancer's curved radar arch is an appealing design touch that is showing up on many express boats these days. The single-level cockpit is arranged with a sunpad opposite the helm, an aft-facing bench seat, wet bar and a retractable rear bench seat that folds up into the transom when it's necessary to get into the engine compartment. A large storage locker is built into the transom and molded steps at the helm provide easy access to the walk-thru windshield. Equipped with twin 260hp MerCruiser stern drives, the 280 Sundancer will cruise at 30 knots and reach a top speed in the neighborhood of 44 knots.
- Sleeps 6 V-Berth with Cushions Cherry Wood Furnishings and Trim Convertible Dinette/Settee Aft Berth Stand-Up Head with Shower Storage Lockers Curtains
- Refrigerator 1 Burner Electric Stove Microwave Oven S/S Sink Cherry Wood Cabinets Corian Countertops Hot Water Heater (6 Gallon) Pressure Water System
- Bimini Top Full Canvas Enclosure Swivel Helm Seat Aft Cockpit Seating Bow Pulpit Snap-In Cockpit Carpet Wet Bar S/S Bow & Hand Rails Stainless Steel Spring Cleats Hideaway Stern Bench Seat Aft-Facing Seat Non-Skid Decking Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Transom Door Raw & Fresh Water Washdown Anchor w/Chain & Line Sink Extended Swim Platform w/Ladder Anchor Locker
- Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine 120 Display Fully Networked Raydome Radar Fishfinder Chartplotter Smartcraft Vessel View Engine Display VHF Clarion Radio w/ Dash Remote Compass Bennett Trim Tabs
- Kohler 5.0 kW Genset 150hrs 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout Windlass Reverse Cycle Heating & Air Conditioning Battery Charger 30Amp Service
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 5.0L Engines 500 Hours Bravo III Outdrives Central Air Conditioning and Heat Hydraulic Power Steering with Tilt Wheel Hydraulic Trim Tabs Windlass Fire Extinguisher System S/S Props
- Brokers Comments
- This vessel is exceptionally well kept! Owner is relocating!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.