- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Sumer 2014 updates:
-New Alexseal paint; house, foredeck, and walk way
-New Alexseal black mask
-Compound and wax rest of boat not painted
-Re-caulk cockpit teak
The Sculley 58. Quite possibly the best riding 58' hull ever built. While she has the typical deep forefoot common among Carolina built hulls, she continues her aggressive entry to the stern. With a one of the deepest aft deadrises found on any custom boat, she offers a ride that few hulls can match.
Attention to detail is evident everywhere, from the air-conditioned engine room to the extra steps used in her cold-molded construction. The bottom consist of three 9-mm layers of Okoume plywood, each epoxy impregnated (between every layer instead of just the outside layer). Bottom line, this hull can take anything you give her.
Built along side the Sculley demo, the Wahoo is loaded with custom options; engine room AC, custom tackle storage, polished stainless engine room headliner, watermaker, electric teaser reels, and stainless steel fish boxes..
- MTU 12V2000 Series- 1,752 hours (maintenance records available) Trolling valves and actuators Engine room gauge panels 25kw Westerbeke generator with soundshield - 1860 hours 1,500 total fuel capacity. 1,200 main 300 forward
- ENGINE ROOM
- The engine room on 58 Sculley is an engineering masterpiece. Fully faired and painted with bright white Awlgrip for easy clean up. The ceiling is lined with highly polished stainless steel, concealing acoustic and thermal insulation which makes for a very quiet ride inside the living spaces while still providing just under six (6) feet of head room between the engines. Not often seen, her engine room is air conditioned to make maintenance less of a task. All wiring is concealed behind soffits for a clean look. All systems are right where they need to be for easy access and very well labeled and managed by the builder. Enclosed battery boxes molded into the stringers make maintaining and replacing the batteries a breeze.
- Automatic bilge pumps in lazarette, engine room (2) and front bilge with high water alarm Quarter-turn sea valves on all bottom thru-hull fittings Stainless steel 30 gallon hot water heater Fiberglass silencers High-amp marine engine alternators Engine room vent fans AC oil change system 3" shafting, Aqualloy 22-HS Automatic fresh water system w/pump Salt water washdown system Nibral propellers, Class S 42 gallon waste holding tank system with dockside & overboard pump-out Automatic shower sump pump-out Main engine start and stop switches Custom stainless steel rudders AC & DC bi-directional fuel transfer pumps Port & starboard centralized drainage system Fuel filters for main propulsion/generator engines Stainless steel trim tabs with recessed actuators Custom sea chest with strainer plates Fuel tank sight gauge Water filtration system Dripless shaft & rudder seals
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 25kw Westerbeke generator with sound shield (1319 hours) 12V and 24V battery chargers 120/240V 50 amp shore power with cablemaster AC/DC main electric panel with amperage and voltage metering, sliding gate shore/generator selector system, magnetic circuit breakers, generator remote and bilge pump control 24/12V flybridge electrical panel for equipment & electronics Engine room electgrical distribution panel (8) heavy duty marine 12V gel batteries groups in two 24V banks maintained by a fully automatic battery charger Battery parallel system Internal bonding system with zinc anode protection and Dynaplate™ grounding AC & DC lighting throughout staterooms and salon/galley Ground fault protected utility receptacles throughout CA/TV-phone inlet
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Entering from the cockpit, the salon features a tan, L-shaped leather sofa to port with custom tackle/rod storage beneath. Opposite to starboard is a 27" Panasonic TV/DVD/VCR concealed behind a cabinet door, as well as the electric panel. The drop-down TV is forward above the companion way steps. There are also pull out cabinets with all doors and cabinets having brass push-lock hardware. All interior woodwork is solid cherry with high satin finish and topped with Corian counters. The entertainment center also includes a Bose Lifestyle-50 home theater system which functions throughout the interior, cockpit and flybridge. Air conditioning is discharged behind the soffits for minimum noise. The salon Icemaker is located on the starboard side.
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The master stateroom is midship to port, featuring a queen size bed, which hinges open to reveal storage beneath, 20" Sony TV/VCR/DVD player, cedar lined hanging locker and ample drawer storage.
- MASTER HEAD
- VacuFlush head, Corian vanity, white Corian sink and large stall shower.
- FORWARD VIP STATEROOM
- V-shaped double berth above and single below. Double cedar-lined hanging lockers, overhead storage and storage under the lower berth. 13" TV/VCR combo and DVD. There is a private entrance to the guest head, which can also be accessed from the companionway, which features an oversized shower, with mirrored ceiling and medicine cabinet, and cherry flooring.
- SIDE STATEROOM
- The side stateroom is to starboard featuring an over/under bunk arrangement with massive storage drawers beneath along with a cedar lined hanging locker.
- The galley features Corian countertops, Insta-Hot and Grohe faucet, Subzero refrigerator/freezer drawers, two (2) each, and ceramic cooktop. There is a tremendous amount of cabinet storage and massive pull-out drawers throughout the galley and dinette. The companionway features a rod storage locker on the port side.
- Teak cockpit and covering boards Stainless steel lined fish boxes which are refrigerated and controlled by digital thermostat Large stainless steel transom box is also plumbed as a livewell There is also a bait freezer and insulated drink box, all of which are lined in stainless steel as well Quick disconnect fittings for fresh, raw and dockside water connections Stainless steel under-deck fish box with pump-out Removable under-deck storage Large, walk-thru transom door Recessed lightin in overhang Teak cover boards Engine room access Custom high volume overboard scuppers Polysulfone NSF quick disconnects for dockside water inlet, fresh & salt water washdown systems Stainless steel top loading bait freezer Starboard storage locker Custom tackle center BOSE® 351 marine speakers (2) integrated with BOSE® Lifestyle® Home Theater System Custom transom corner hawse pipes & cleats 24V perimeter rope lighting under gunwhale Ladder, one piece to flybridge, aluminum with white steps (2) 12V or 24V electric reel outlets (4) rod holders in covering boards
- Two (2) Release Marine teak helm chairs Teak helm pod Hydraulically actuated electronics box Northstar 958 Furuno Navnet w/ 25KW radar - 96 mile range Furuno FCV 1100L color sounder Furuno RD30 Icom M-602 & Icom M-502 VHFs Computank fuel monitor system Dytek ST1000 sea temperature KVH satellite TV Other features on Flybridge: Bench seating to starboard and forward of the console with storage beneath, recessed CX-6 electric teaser reels, recessed halogen lights, spreader lights, molded-in navigation lights and 3-sided enclosure.
- AWLGRIP 2000® exterior finish AWLGRIP 2000® painted toerail AWLGRIP 2000® boot stripe Seamless tinted and tempered window glass Non-skid foredeck (1) 20 X 20 deck hatch Anchor locker with bow access and freshwater washdown
- OTHER FEATURES/EQUIPMENT
- Sea Recovery 800 GPD watermaker AC/DC fuel transfer pumps AC oil change system 30 gallon stainless steel hot water heater Mounted tool box Fuel priming pumps Block heaters Electronic trolling valves Computank: computerized tank monitoring system
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/Kelly-White/ Contact listing agent, Kelly White, directly for additional photos or quotes on custom options 910-231-8890 or email@example.com