- 61 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Classic Hatteras with voluminous interior space,enclosed pilothouse, separate galley and dinette, and a large, full beam salon. Three comfortable cabins and two heads plus crew quarters make this 61 footer an appealing family cruiser. Private owner's suite aft, spacious flybridge which can be open or enclosed and warm, teak interior are but a few of the features that are sure to appeal.
- Sleeps nine owners and guests in five staterooms. Walk-through: Starting aft on the lower level is the large full beam en-suite Master Cabin, with tub, head, sink and large walk-in closet decorated with beige and white wall paper. This cabin has excellent natural light from opening ports on three sides. The king size berth on centerline has drawer storage underneath. There are an abundance of drawers on the starboard side, with a 32” TV on top and a built-in settee to port and a make-up vanity forward. The master bathroom is forward to starboard with a large tub/shower, vanity with sink, and head. Upon entering/exiting this cabin you will notice a large walk-in closet on the port side. As you go forward past the traditional separate walk-between engine rooms is the Port Mid-Ship Cabin. This cabin has two single berths with drawer storage underneath, separated by a vanity. There is a large hanging locker in the port aft corner of the stateroom. Across the companionway is the large guest bathroom and shower with vanity and sink. Moving forward is the laundry area with stackable Kenmore washer/dryer. Up several steps to port is a landing where you can go up to the main deck level or forward to additional staterooms. On the port-side is a Guest Cabin with L-shaped over under berths with good natural light from a large window. There is a lot of drawer storage in this cabin with a hanging locker and a head/shower en-suite. Opposite to starboard is an additional single Guest Cabin. This is normally a “crew dinette” but has tastefully been converted into a nice stateroom. This cabin has natural light from a large window, hanging locker, drawers under berth, and vanity. All the way forward is the forward en-suite Guest Cabin with two bunk berths, hanging locker to starboard and drawer storage to port. This cabin gets natural light from opening ports port and starboard. The en-suite bathroom is to port with large stall shower, vanity with sink and head. The main deck level starting aft is an open air aft deck for easy access to the swim platform, line handling, or enjoying the view. There is a storage locker to starboard. Moving forward is the open and airy Main Salon with satin finished teak walls and high gloss trim. There is excellent lighting due to the large wrap around windows with Hunter Douglass drop down shades on three sides. These windows are highlighted with beige valances. The Lucite dining table is in the starboard aft corner with chairs for four. Forward of the dining table is a wet bar with sink, ice maker, bottle and glass storage. There is a 42’ Samsung flat screen TV on the starboard forward corner of the salon for viewing pleasure. There is a chest of drawers in the port forward corner of the salon and a comfortable large multicolored chair. The port side has a plaid sofa with queen size sleeper, and an excellent work station is located in the port aft corner of the salon. The salon is tastefully decorated with a beige carpet. Continuing forward towards the galley is a U-shaped dinette to starboard and large U-shaped galley that chef’s will love. Equipped with an updated Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer, Modern Maid four burner cooktop with oven, Kitchen Aid dishwasher, Whirlpool trash compactor, large stainless steel sink, Oster stainless steel toaster oven and Kenmore microwave. There is excellent storage in built-in upper and lower cabinets and a beautiful parquet floor. Forward of the galley is the main helm station with a bench seat for three facing forward. From the helm you can also go up a ladder to the Flybridge or down steps to the staterooms. All the way forward to the foredeck there is a tide riding ladder storage on the port side deck, “Bunny pad” lounging area just forward of the helm windows, bench seat forward of the bunny pad, three large storage boxes, four fender holders for 10” fenders, Bow pulpit with Galley maid windlass with chain and rode, two Danforth style anchors, and a vertical style boarding ladder stored on the port side walk around. The Flybridge is nicely fitted out with forward and aft Bimini tops covering the helm as well as the large wrap around aft seating area with coffee table. There is excellent storage under this seating area. There is a built-in cabinet with sink to port. There are three helm chairs at the helm station.
- Helm Electronics
- Compac computer with Capt’n program connected to the GPS for navigation Naiad stabilizer control head Danforth 6” magnetic compass Boston Barometer Remote microphone for icom VHF (unit on Flybridge) Datamarine depth Datamarine speed Icom VHF IC-M125 with high gain antenna Simrad AP-24 autopilot Furuno digital depth RD-30 Rudder angle indicator There is a Furuno radar included in the sale but is not operational, believed to be an issue with the sweep motor
- Flybridge Electronics
- Furuno radar 36 mile 8-tone daylight display JRC GPS J-Nav 500 GPS navigator Samsung monitor connected to the Compac computer with the Capt’n software Icom VHF IC-M125 VHF Icom VHF M602 with remote microphone to main helm Datamarine Corinthian II speed Datamarine depth CD 400 Rudder angle indicator Windlass controls Glendinning engine synchronizer ACR spotlight with remote controls Horizon loudhailer LH5 Robertson autopilot is included but not functioning
- 32 KW Westerbeke generator with 4,650 hours The boat is wired for a second generator
- Engine Room
- Twin GM 12V71TI with walker air sep’s Approximately 1760 hours SMOH X-changer oil changing system
- Safety Equipment
- Avon 8 person life raft goes with the boat but needs a current inspection
- 1987 13' Boston Whaler
- Owner's personal items Fishing Gear Tools
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Whit Kirtland Today! (305) 793-5886 | email@example.com