- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta 4.3GXi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Preliminary New Listing: Pictures will be added shortly.
This 2004 Regal 2860 Commodore combines comfort and performance with all the amenities to cruise in style. Innovative topside seating is versatile, agile and stylish. Broad 9’11” beam allows for spacious interior with large head, cherry cabinetry and comfortable sleeping accommodations for six. Combine her much sought after Volvo Penta engine package with low hours and you will experience a fast, smooth ride even in rough conditions, thanks to the intricately designed Fas Trac hull. This boat can’t be beat with its creative design and interior creature comforts.
Maintained by a knowledgeable owner who has not spared any expense in her maintenance and upgrades.
Motivated seller who has just purchased his next boat. Call today to schedule a showing or to make an offer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This bright and airy Window Express™ presents a spacious salon that provides a delightful gathering place for friends and family. The spacious aft cabin provides one of the largest sleeping accommodations of any 28 footer in its class. You will find plenty of storage behind the headrests, in the overhead locker and the cabin changing locker. The cockpit refreshment center features a sink and drink holder. Under you will find conveniently placed storage and refrigerator. Also included is the hot and cold transom shower and the double-wide helm seat revolves a full 90 degrees so the captain can join in on all the entertainment fun with friends and family The luxurious 2860 cabin maximizes space, with a generously-sized dinette, large forward berth with privacy curtain, hanging locker, and TV shelve. The galley is fully appointed with an electric stove, microwave, stainless sink and Corian® countertop. The refrigerator/freezer is tucked beneath the forward berth, creating an enormous under-galley storage space. The 2860 features a full sized head, complete with stainless steel sink, flushing toilet, and a full length dressing mirror on the door.
- Main Salon
- Accessory outlet: 12 volt Deep pile carpeting Dinette: convertible table and storage Custom interior fabric LeatherCrest salon seating Overhead halogen lighting Portlights: opening w/screens and curtains Stereo: Kenwood AM/FM/CD player w/marine speakers Cherrywood bulkheads and trim
- Galley Features
- Corian® countertop Origo electric stove Galley trash receptacle Origo microwave Overhead cherrywood cabin storage Isotherm 12V refrigerator Sink: deep polished stainless steel
- Forward Stateroom Features
- 120 Volt GFCI protected outlet Accent and reading lights Double-wide forward berth Dressing area w/privacy curtain Hanging locker w/cedar lining and lighting Mattress comforter w/pillows Mirrored bulkhead Overhead lighting Padded headliner Positive lock cabinet doors Privacy bulkhead w/entry door Shelf storage Two-drawer storage locker Under-berth storage
- Mid Stateroom Features
- Accessory: 12 Volt Battery switch access Drawer storage Dressing area w/privacy curtain Headrest w/storage Lighting: overhead and reading Mid-cabin privacy curtain Queen-size berth w/comforter Shelf storage Starboard settee Ventilation hatch w/screen
- Head Features
- 120 Volt GFCI outlet Fiberglass enclosed head Full size door mirror Overhead lights Porthole w/screen Shower w/sump pump and shower curtain Toilet paper holder Manual flush toilet Towel rack Vanity w/sink and storage
- Standard Hull & Deck Features
- Anchor roller w/deck access rope locker Bow and stern eyes: stainless steel Bow rails: welded stainless steel (316 grade) Deck hatches: translucent w/screen and sunshade Extended swim platform w/stainless concealed swim ladder Fas Trac hull design Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system Fuel, water and waste fills: stainless steel Handrails: stainless steel High performance vinylester resin barrier coat (AME 1000) In-mold gelcoat stripes Integrated swim platform Porthole windows w/screens Radar arch Recessed working foredeck well Rub rail: white rigid vinyl w/stainless steel insert Thru-bolted, stainless steel deck hardware Wide, center windshield walk-thru w/molded steps
- Cockpit Features
- Aft bench seat: removable Battery switch access Bi-fold cabin entry door w/lock Cockpit carpet Cockpit table: high-low w/filler cushions Courtesy lighting: LED Curved companion lounge w/storage Dockside power cord storage locker Drink holders Helm station footrest Engine hatch – gas assisted Fender storage Fiberglass cockpit seating w/storage French stitched upholstery w/high density foam Refreshment center w/pressurized water system, sink and storage locker Removable locker Self-bailing fiberglass lined cockpit Storage locker Swivel double-wide helm seat w/pop-up leaning post Transom door UV stain resistant vinyl w/memory backing (49 mils)
- Helm Features
- Binnacle shift and throttle controls Chart holder w/cover Compass Custom burl dash and gauge panel Dash accessory plug: 12 Volt Dash circuit breakers Dash switches: water resistant Tilt steering: 5 position Trim tab switch panel Faria fog fee white-backed gauges, backlit w/stainless steel bezels including: tachometer, speedometer, trim, fuel, volt, temperature, oil, hour meter and digital depth sounder w/alarm Helm tilt and trim switch Non-glare dash Non-slip Dino sport steering wheel w/burl wood trim
- Windshield & Canvas Features
- Aft bimini extension and camper curtain w/zipper door: sunbrella Bimini top: Sunbrella Center windshield magnetic anchoring system Forward windshield/bimini connector: Sunbrella Side and aft curtains Starboard windshield wiper Tinted, tempered safety glass windshield Windshield header: stainless steel Windshield supports: stainless steel
- Technical & System Features
- 120 Volt AC / 12 Volt DC distribution panel Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat (12,000BTU) Anchor windlass w/remote Gas vapor detector Flat screen 15” HDTV w/DVD player Air horn Automatic bilge water monitor Battery charger/converter Battery switch Bilge blower w/sealed shaft Carbon monoxide detectors Compass Dash 12 Volt accessory plug Dash circuit breaker system Dockside power and cord (30 amp) Double hose clamps on fuel lines Engine room lights Galvanic isolator Helm power trim/tilt and switch Mate-N-Lock wiring connectors Power steering Pressurized water system Shower sump pump Tachometer Trim tabs Volt meter Water resistant dash switches w/indicator lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo Penta 4.3 GXi engines w/ duo-prop outdrives (only 340 hours)
- Broker's Comments
- Extremely well kept Regal 2860 that will impress the most critical buyer. Financing, insurance and Transport options available through Central Agent.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES