- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 34' Mainship Pilot with its lovely downeast style is one of only a few that has a custom hardtop. Bow thruster and single Yanmar diesel @370HP you can cruise at 15KTS and burn at 10GPH. "Happy Ours II" has the popular fighting lady yellow hull color and is indoor stored. Great Boat and Buying Opportunity!
- As you step onboard this Downeast Style 34 Mainship you immediately notice the large open cockpit and exquisite custom hardtop, three sided windows, and drop down curtains, ALL very unique for a 34 Mainship Pilot. This interior is spacious and utilizes the space available. Accommodations include a beautiful teak interior with 6'4'' headroom. A large V-berth is forward, followed by a pair of hanging lockers port and starboard. The galley is situated to port and equipped with a Corian counter top, refrigerator/freezer, propane stove top, microwave oven and several storage drawers and cupboards. The U-shaped dinette/lounge (converts to a double berth) and is located starboard. A fully enclosed head compartment is aft to port.
- "HAPPY OURS II" is very well maintained: Frigidaire microwave Electric refrigerator Princess 2-burner electric stovetop Marine Air rev cycle AC/heat Sink with H/C pressure water Coffeemaker Tufted topper for V-berth DVD player TV antenna, Cable/TV A-B switch
- Deck Equipment
- Electric windlass with remote Delta anchor with chain and rode Danforth type anchor (spare with chain and rode) Sidepower bow thruster Double-wide helm and companion seating Cushioned bench seating in day area with under-seat storage Courtesy and over head lights throughout boat Swim platform/transom door Fresh and salt water washdown systems Bomar hatches throughout boat Transom door (2) folding chairs with teak table Tender – stored on swim platform or hardtop Hardtop hooks for tender
- Trim tabs Automatic fire extinguishing system Racor fuel filter
- Raymarine knotmeter/log Raymarine depthfinder Raymarine Tridata display Raymarine GPS/chartplotter with sun-readable display Compass Icom VHF radio
- Generator Sentry automatic battery charger (1) AGM 8D house bettery (1) deep-cycle marine battery - generator start Battery selector switch 30 amp shorepower connection Shorepower cord with adapter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht