One of Beneteau's most successful and best selling designs, the 411 was Cruising Worlds boat of the year 1998. With a production run of over one thousand hulls, the 411 enjoys an active and committed group of users. "Caprice" is one of the best equipped and maintained yachts on the market today. Generator, heat & air conditioning, autopilot, full electronics, full batten mainsail with new stack pak, RF genoa and spare, cruising spinnaker, nine coats of Bristol finish on cap rails, and more.
- Beam: 13 Displacement: 17196
- Total Power: 44 Cruising Speed: 7 Max Speed: 8
- Fuel: 40 Fresh Water: 145 Holding: yes (2)
- "Caprice is a well outfitted and maintained Beneteau 411. She is equiped with all the desirable options including air conditioning and reverse cycle heat, autopilot, classic mast with full batten main in custom lazy stack, genneker and gear, standard RF headsail and new RF headsail, electric windlass, deep keel and cruising package which includes Raymarine ST60 tridata and Wind, VHF, JVC Stereo, CD multi changer, stern rail seats, microwave, shore power cord, and hot and cold cockpit shower. She has the two stateroom layout with the master pullman berth forward and ensuite head. Her main salon has a six place dinette to starboard and six+ foot straight settee to port. The galley is to starboard of the compaionway. To Port is the rear facing navigation station. The aft head is to port of the companionway. The aft stateroom has a double berth to port. "Caprice" spent the first three years of her life in fresh water lake in Nebraska. She saw limited use and was hauled and covered during winter. She was sold in 2004 to a Seattle owner and sailed south to Los Angeles in 2005. She cruised to Catalina and the Channel Islands before being sold to the third owner in 2006. "Caprice was sold to the fourth owner in 2007 after having added the generator and charger transformer and further cosmeticaly detailed. Present owners added flat screen and cockpit cushions, macerators to holding tanks, more chain, rode, and anchors, and hi output alternator. Ultra leather main salon Zwaardis Powermatic adjustable and sliding dining table support Extra halogen Reading Lights throughout Interspring mattress support forward and aft stateroom Electric head in main salon Manual head in forward cabin JVC Stereo 10 disk multi changer Salon and cockpit speakers I-pod input, Computer, DVD imput Flat screen in forward cabin 2007 Cruise Air dual air/heat 12k & 8k Reconfigured navagation panel new 07
- White Formica countertops Double SS sinks with cutting board covers PUR faucet mounted water purification filter Force Ten two burner w oven Force Ten cutting board cover Rack stack trash system Front opening Refrigerator Top Opening Freezer Aluminum Propane tank Solinoid Switch for Propane GE Microwave
- Raymarine Pathfinder 2kw Radar mast mounted RL70RC plus Color Radar and Chartpotter Display Swivel and tilt mounting for RL70RC at helm ST6000 plus Autopilot ST60 Wind Instrument ST60 Tridata (speed, depth, log, temp, timer) ST60 Multi at Navagation station C-map West Coast Charts 2007 VHF w/ distress button VHF Remote at helm XM Satellite Weather system
- Fisher Panda 4kw 110v 60hz generator w soundguard new 07 80hrs 2 225 ah 12v for 450ah house 2005 1 105 ah starting battery Emergency paralleling switch VE.NET Monitors for 12v and 110v systems Victronix 2500w Inverter / Charger Victronix Power Assist Suppliments Dockside power programable 1-20amps Balmar hi output alternator Able Power Smart Regulator Galvanic Isolation Transformer Automatic Shorepower / Genset cutover switches
- Dodger and Bimini with center connector Lewmar 1000w anchor windlass w remote 44# Bruce anchor 30# Danforth Anchor 150' chain and 200'rode 15' chain and 200' rode Double SS bow rollers Hot/cold stern shower Folding dining table in cockpit w light Cockpit LED lighting w remote Edison wheel storage system Teak companion way doors w screens stern rail seats w cushions cockpit cushions Max propeller feathering PSS dripless shaft log 2007 Racor 500FG Deisel fuel filters engine and genset Bottom painted black 11/2008
- Even the Toy's are included in this fine Yacht Dinghy Outboard Kayak
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Bill Petersen. 310 821 5883 firstname.lastname@example.org