EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN - EXCEPTIONALLY WELL EQUIPPED - SHOWS LIKE A NEW YACHT
- NEVER CHARTERED - Meticulously Maintained - LOW Engine Hours - "ALL" The Extras
Recent Bottom Paint and Hull Waxed ( 5-10-2013) - Boatyard photo in Photo Gallery
Interior Access to Huge Storage Locker – Also Cockpit Access
Upgraded Electronics Package - Fully Air Conditioned - Generator - Full Canvas Package
In-Mast Main Furling System, - Roller Furling Genoa - Cruising A-Symmetric Spinnaker - Upgraded Winches and Electric Halyard Winch - All Lines Led Aft to Cockpit
Custom Bimini/Dodger and Custom Canvas Covers for All Hatches - Wide Side Decks - Numerous Handholds Plus Secure Mast Pulpits - Large On Deck Anchor Locker w/Windlass & Dual Bow Anchor Rollers -
Huge Cockpit w/Dual Steering Helms - Large Folding Cockpit Table - Huge Storage Lazarettes - Integrated Swim Platform
This vessel must be seen to be appreciated. She has been maintained in "LIKE NEW" condition by her meticulous owners, and has ALL the extras and Latest electronic equipment one could ask for. She is truly in Sail-A-Way condition with nothing needed for your extended cruising or short get-a-way sails.
Contact the listing broker to see the Exceptional vessel Immediately.
- LOA:…............. 47 ft ……….…..(14.3 meters) LWL…:.............. 43' ft10" ……... (13.4 meters) Beam:……......... 14 ft 2"……....... (4.3 meters) Max Draft: .........…5 ft 7"……....... (1.7 meters) Max Bridge Clearance:.. 59 ft 7".. (18.2meteras) Ballast: ..........….8,157 lbs ………. (3,700 kilo) Displacement:… 24,277 lbs ……..(11,012 kilo) Engines Yanmar Diesel : 75HP (638 hours) Northern Lights Generator - 8 kw ( 357 hours) Bow Thruster - QL BP-800 12v Tanks Fuel: …………..62 gal…...(215.7 ltr) Fresh Water:. 165 gal….. (840.1 ltr) Holding: …..…..44 gal….. (166.5 ltr)
- FULLY AIR CONDITIONED W/REVERSE CYCLE HEAT 2 Stateroom Layout - 2 Heads w/ showers - Forward Master w/En-suite Head & Shower has Center-line Queen berth, Plus aft stateroom w/Queen sized berth, en-suite w/head & shower. Each cabin has abundant storage. PLUS - Dinette converts to double berth - Vessel can accommodate 7 guests below MASTER CABIN: Master Stateroom is forward w/Queen sized berth, Settee, Private head w/separate stall shower Queen sized berth with full innerspring mattress 2 pull out Storage drawers under berth, plus additional under berth storage Access to bow thruster, water tank (1 of 2) & pumps under berth Large head w/electric macerator system - Separate stall shower w/drain sump - custom teak grating - and 1 opening hatch Dual adjustable reading lights over berth Large opening hatch plus 3 additional opening hatches all screened and w/sunshades, and exterior canvas covers - (2) fixed hull ports Halogen overhead lighting\ Comfortable Settee and loads of floor space Hanging locker and additional storage lockers plus (2) shelves 3 GFI 110v convenience outlets through stateroom Full Head w/stall shower - Jabsco Electric Head PORT SIDE GUEST CABIN: Port Guest stateroom has queen sized berth, hanging locker, plus additional storage. Private entrance to aft head makes this an En suite stateroom. Aft Head has full shower, shower sump, 1 overhead opening hatch, and manual head. Additional opening hatch and 2 opening ports in cabin. Battery control switches located at the foot of the berth Plus engine access panel - Access to aft head w/ shower - Jabsco Manual head
- VESSEL WALK THROUGH
- Large cockpit can be accessed from aft swim platform or wide side decks. You will appreciate the easy walk-a-round space and uncluttered feel of this cockpit. The twin Wheel design allows for easy access to the swim platform and movement from the helm to the forward section of the cockpit. Upon entering the vessel, you will be amazed at her spaciousness, and the quality cherry woodwork. She is very bright and airy with her forward facing fixed windows, and numerous opening hatches and ports. At foot of the main companionway is the L-shaped Galley to Starboard, and Aft Head to Port. The Galley is FULL SIZE, with abundant storage lockers and large SEPARATE refrigerator & freezer. Aft of the Galley is an access door to the huge Lazarette storage compartment The Aft Stateroom is on Port side and has private access to the aft head /shower. – It has queen sized berth, hanging locker, plus additional storage. 2 opening ports and 1 opening hatch. Plus engine access panel Forward of the Galley - on Strbd side is the U-shaped dinette plus hassock seating. Opposite to Port is the full size settee. This becomes a complete entertainment center with a flat screen TV and CD stereo system. There is ample room for lounging, reading, or gathering with friends. The Master Stateroom is forward w/private en suite head & shower. This is truly a "SUITE". The queen center-line berth is comfortable, and easy to access, and there is also a comfortable Settee to Port side. The Stateroom is quite large with plenty of floor space for moving about, and the head will please the most discriminating buyer. Lots of light and ventilation from 4 opening hatches and side ports.
- SALON and GALLEY
- SALON: Main Saloon contains U-shaped dinette to Strbd, Full settee to Port, and abundant storage cabinets. Dinette converts to double berth. 4 opening hatches w/sunscreens 3 opening ports - screened (3) forward facing fixed windows w/ sunscreens (4) fixed hull side ports Air conditioning - 2 units, 1 for Saloon and forward cabin, 1 for aft cabins Water tankage under floor boards w/ full control manifold Halogen lighting Bar storage cabinet Storage under Settee - Dinette - Hassock Mast has wood sheath covering Dual reading lights over dinette Faux leather seating Curtains GALLEY: The L-shaped galley on the 473 is excellent for working in whether at the dock or underway. It is located to Starboard at the foot of companionway and contains extensive counter space, and storage compartments. With good places to support yourself it makes for a safer galley. Cherokee's refrigeration system has been upgraded and now the freezer and the refrigerated side both have separate systems instead of sharing one compressor making them more efficient and independent. Top load freezer w/Adler Barbour 12v system - 7.7 Cu Ft Separate Front load refrigerator - w/Adler Barbour 12v system SS double sink w/hot-cold pressurized water - separate water filter from water tanks SS (3) burner Force-10 propane stove and oven Origo microwave oven loads of counter space Numerous storage cabinets with hidden trash container under counter Dockside pressurized water 222 gallons of fresh water storage in 4 tanks w/tank manifold transfer system Access door to large storage locker from galley also accesed from the cockpit 2 opening overhead hatches w/ sun shades 3 opening side ports NAV STATION: Nav Station has full circuit breaker panels - AC panel, DC Panel, Gen-set panel, Air conditioning breaker panel. Large chart table, and forward facing seating. Nav Station also has back-up electronics (see electronic section)
- ELECTRONICS and ELECTRICAL
- Electronics: Elctronics replaced 2010 with NEW: Raymarine C-70 display at helm Raymarine C-120 display at Nav Desk w/ ST70 repeater (4) ST-70 displays PORT HELM: Raymarine C70 color plotter/radar - 24 mile radar ( new 2010) Raymarine ST70 display - speed, depth log - heading ( New 2010) Bow thruster controls Compass Standard Horizon VHF RAM mic Raymarine ST70 Autopilot control w/repeater ( New 2010) Plastiomo Olmpic 135 Compass STARBD HELM: Raymarine St-70 multifunction repeater - speed, depth log - heading ( New 2010) Plastiomo Olmpic 135 Compass NAV STATION C120 color chartplotter/radar - 24 mile radar range ( New 2010) Radar scanner mounted on Questus backstay mount Includes Serius weather/XM radio Raymarine ST70 repeater ( New 2010) Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF Fusion stereo with Serius/XM/Aux input JVC CH-X1100 12 disc CD changer Xantrex Link 1000 inverter/charger controller monitor DC Electric breaker panel AC Electric breaker pane Air Conditioning control SALON: 26" flat screen TV w/DVD player - Westinghouose reading lamps ELECTRICAL: Cherokee is well equipped to be independent when away from the dock. She has a large battery bank with the ability to recharge with the Xantrax inverter charger and the 8KW Northern Lights generator. She is fully air conditioned and the generator will run them both when underway. 12 volt system with panel w/26 breakers and voltage meter 110 volt system with seperate breaker panel Xantrex Freedom-20 Charger/inverter Two 30 amp shore cords 50 amp to 30 to two 30 amp adapter Northern Lights M753K- 8KW generator in soundshield (2) AGM 4D batteries in compartment (new 2009) (1) AGM 4D battery below aft berth ( new 2009) (1) Group 27 starting battery new 2009 Two Cruisair 16,000 BTU air conditioners
- MECHANICAL and ENGINE
- Engine room has excellent access by lifting the companionway stairs, and also from two side access panels. There is also access to the steering quadrant from the cockpit lacerates Yanmar 4JH3 - TE ..75 HP engine (638 hours) Racor fuel filter- water separator - also secondary fuel filter on enginre Bronze (3) blade properller Northern Lights -M753K-8KW generator in sound shield (357 hours) Ql BP-800 12v Bow Thruster Manual and automatic bilge pump Full Manifold for (4) water tanks in Port stateroom ( separate deck fill for each tank w/check valves) Two Cruisair 16,000 BTU air conditioners Simpson Lawrence Horizon 1500 electric windlass Hot water heater - 10.5 gal
- Cockpit is extremely large with easy movement. There are 2 long settees port & Strbd, and an opening cherry wood table in the center, Table can be opened to one side only, or both sides. Aft are twin steering helms with duplicate electronics at each helm. A sugar scoop transom is aft with comfortable swim platform. There are large storage lacerates Port & Strbd, as well as storage in the swim platform. A Hot/Cold shower is aft. There is a separate propane storage locker w/2 tanks. Dual 30 AMP receptacles for shore power is aft. The Cockpit has a full custom Bimini top and dodger system. Bimini has over sized frame supports without straps, and full custom closed cell cockpit cushions. There is also a radar mast with full frame support. Generator with full sound shield, is mounted in Starbd lazarette with access from the cockpit or inside door leading to storage locker
- HULL and DECK
- Spacious Cockpit - Swim Platform - Wide walk around decks - Large forward deck The Hull is fabricated of FRP and decks are cored FRP. Vessel is equipped with a deck, sideshell, and internal liner. The liner is mechanically fastened and/or Tab bonded to the hull and sideshell and privides support for the vessel. Hull and deck connections are Mechanically fastened and bonded as are all internal bulkheads. The internal longitudinal and athwart s\trength members are mechanically fastened and /or Tab bonded on both sides to provide additional strength throughout the vessel. Spade rudder w/com[posit rudder shaft Bulb Keel Lewmar Electric Windlass w/remote 45 CQR anchor w/300 ft 3/8" chain 40 lb Fortress anchor w/ chain & rode Dual Anchor rollers Dual Mast pulpits 2 Dorade vents All Hatches have custom Sunbrella covers Custom Bimini and Dodger Bronze ball valve sea cocks DECK: Double rail bow rail Double rail stern pulpit with flag holder and lifering holder Two dorade vents with SS guards Mast pulpits Simpson Lawrence Horizon 1500 electric windlass 45 lb CQR anchor w/chain and rode Twin steering wheels All lines led aft to cockpit Massive cleats bow mid and stern Eleven opening hatches Seven opening port lights Five large fixed ports Teak toe rail
- SAILS and EQUIPMENT
- The Beneteau 473, although a big boat, can be sailed by a couple. With the all furling rig and electric maneuvering winch all sails can be set with ease and the bow thruster makes it easy to maneuver in tight places. IJPE : 892.00 sq ft I : 53.83 ft J : 18.08 ft P : 47.42 ft E : 17.08 ft Working Sail Area : 892.00 sq ft In Mast roller furling - Forward roller furling system - All lines led aft - Electric Halyard/accessory winch in cockpit In mast Roller furling Profurl - 140% roller furling Genoa Cruising A-Symmetrical Spinnaker (New never used) 2 Primary Lewmar # 54ST primary winches 1 Electric Lewmar #40 ST winch- CAN BE USED FOR ALL RUNNING RIGGING FUNCTIONS 1 Lewmar #40 ST winch - cabiontop Rigid Boom Vang 3 halyards Baby Stay forward - can be used for storm jib' Adjustable Genoa cars Sheet stoppers -deck organizers Adjustable Main sheet traveler
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The redesigned Beneteau 473 combines extraordinary interior comfort, volume, and light with bluewater strength. Designed by Groupe Finot, this design offers a unique combination of elegant lines with extraordinary space and performance. The 473 boasts more features and creature comforts than ever before in a boat this size. The Beneteau 473 was awarded 2001 Boat of the Year Best Production Cruiser.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- All the standard Beneteau feature PLUS: Bow Thruster Bimini- custom 2 part with connector - center can be removed Dodger - with removable Isenglass panels swim ladder Wheel covers Winch Covers Hatch Covers Tricolor masthead light Dock lines & fenders Life jackets Fire extinguishers Salt water Wash down pump forward anchor locker Dockside fresh water Galley dishes, glasses, cutlery
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.