For extended cruising or even Living aboard, the Hunter 42 is designed to provide the comfort and livability you desire in a manageable and affordable package. ‘Toby Ann” has every option the builder offered plus bow thrusters and electric head. You will not find a more spacious 42’ sailboat on the market. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Cabin Forward stateroom w/double berth 7’ Thick innerspring mattress Large Cedar lined hanging locker 6’5” headroom Sealed Teak and holly sole Forward Head Head upgraded to electric flush w/shower Vanity w/Corian Countertop Holding tank w/macerator Main Cabin Convertible high gloss dinette table Interior plush comfort back cushions Navigation station w/contoured teak seat and lots of space for electronics Ottoman for dinette seating Storage lockers on hull sides Handrails 2 large Skylight create a very open and natural feeling 6’6” headroom Sealed teak and holly sole Aft Berth Island Queen sized bed w’7’ innerspring mattress Slide out desk 6 opening ports/hatches Multiple Large cedar lined hanging lockers 6’5” headroom Large shelves and dresser drawers Sealed teak and holly sole Aft Head Full head /shower stall Vanity w/Corian countertops Holding tank w/macerator
- Corian Countertops Built-in waste bin 3 burner LPG gimbaled stove w/oven Top and front loading refrigeration w/ separate freezer Double stainless sinks w/cutting board Microwave Multiple Storage cabinets and drawers
- Raymarine digital knotmeter w/log Raymarine Radar Raymarine Depth sounder /alarm Raymarine VHF Raymarine Autohelm Inverter AM/FM/CD w/6 speakers Flat Screen Television with DVD
- Stainless steel arch w/mainsheet Stern rail seats Double lifelines with three gates Large anchor well for anchor rode and windless Storage for 2-- 10 gal LPG tanks 5 opening deck hatches w/ screen 7 opening ports w/ screens 7 hull fixed ports Large Storage lockers in transom Swim Platform with swim ladder Hot and Cold water at transom shower
- Sails & Rigging
- Roller furling Jib In mast Rolling Furling Mainsail Dodger with attaching Bimini Overhead main sheets track to keep cockpit clear Spinnaker and all Spinnaker gear
- Engines & Mechanical
- Freshwater cooled 56Hp Diesel Easy access to engine room Diesel Generator Remote controlled Bow thruster
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.