- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
'Endurance' is a beautiful 1987 Hatteras 40' double cabin sundeck that has always been meticulously maintained throughout her entire fresh water shed kept history . Her original Imron paint shines like new and her window frames , fittings, and hardware are refreshingly flawless ! A new electronic navigation package was recently installed and the CAT 3208's preventive maintenance schedule has always been on track . Her bilges are as clean as a whistle . A perfect updated family cruiser that tracks well at 8-10 knots with a fast economical sweet spot of 19 knots @ 1,500 rpm's burning 15.8 gallons per hour. Start your 'Great Loop' cruise in Tennessee aboard this MINT Hatteras !
Come see how a pre-owned Hatteras 40' should be presented .....Owner Is Moving UP !
- ' Endurance' is a very comfortable classic double cabin sundeck motoryacht with a two head, galley down layout offering an amazing amount of liveaboard space for a 40 footer . Sleep up to (6) adults, in (2) staterooms, with (2) heads with separate showers . The comfortable salon , roomy and bright with a wonderful neutral decor, features a large L-shaped sleeper sofa to port and separate movable chairs to starboard . All fabrics are in beautiful condition and show little signs of wear . The large master aft features a walkaround queen with plenty of storage and a private head and shower . If natural cross ventilation is preferred, both sides have sliding opening windows and a large hatch to the rear doubles as an escape exit . The forward V-berth also features its own private head with shower . There is plenty of storage , an overhead 24" x 24" hatch and (2) opening ports . The galley on this boat is spacious and functional with spotless appliances complimenting the accommodations. Remember, 'Endurance' has always been a fresh water shed kept boat , so the interior wood is in superb condition with no signs of sun fading or staining . A true time capsule in MINT condition !
- The galley is down to starboard and has plenty of storage and counter space. Norcold 12/110V Upright Refrigerator/Freezer Princess Microwave Galley Maid 3-Burner Stove with Oven Toaster Oven SS Sink w/ single lever faucet Corian Counters U-Line Ice Maker
- Mechanical & Electrical
- TWIN CAT 3208's w/ 1,582 FRESH WATER HOURS 8.2KW ONAN GENERATOR w/ 835 FRESH WATER HOURS Reverse Cycle AC/Heat w/ new style digital SMX key pads VacUFlush heads (2) 50 & 30 amp Shorepower 10.5 gallon Hot Water Heater Battery Charger (2) 8D Batteries w/ Parallel Switch 120V AC System / 12V DC System Hynautic Hydraulic Steering Halon Automatic Fire Suppression System (5) 12V Bilge Pumps w/ Auto Function Samsung LCD Flatscreen TV in Salon AM/FM Stereo w/ CD with multi-zone function
- Navigation Electronics
- Raymarine E-90W touchscreen Hi-resolution ChartPlotter/Nav (new 2012) Raymarine C-120 ChartPlotter/Nav Northstar 951X ChartPlotter/ Nav -used as backup Raymarine RD424HD 4KW High-Def 24-mile color radar ( new 2012) Sea Talk Interfaced data management through chartplotter Nema 2000 fuel management system (new 2012) Raymarine 241 VHF (new 2012) Robertson Autopilot Digital Depth Glendenning Engine Synchronizer Rudder Angle Indicator Ritchie Compass Bennett Trim Tabs Remote Spotlight Dual Trumpet Horns Morse Engine Controls Windlass Remote at Helm
- Stamoid Bimini Top w/ Full 4-sided Eisenglass Enclosure w/ 3 U-zips ( near perfect condition ) Custom Aluminum Anodized Radar Arch Hatteras Optional Aft Deck Wet Bar Aft Deck Fiberglass Lockable Dunnage Box (4) Folding Canvas Aft Deck Chairs w/ table Weaver Dingy Davit System on Stern Custom Starboard material on all exterior ladder steps Marquipt 3-step Boarding Ladder for Midship Port or Starboard Gate Boarding Custom Varnished Teak Nameboards Custom Stainless Bow Fender Racks Bow Pulpit w/ Teak Inserts Galley Maid Windlass w/ Polished Stainless Anchor Fresh Water Washdown
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the listing broker, Randy Walterhoefer, directly at 917 478 4944 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.