This Marquis 720 is an expansive and substantial vessel. It offers opulent living accommodations on three separate decks providing the owners and their guests with a widely variable selection of living and entertaining environments. The salon with adjacent gourmet galley and serving center is situated on the same floor level as the salon. This is a feature that is difficult to find in other brands of yachts but certain to be appreciated by those considering the Marquis 720.
The owner’s stateroom uses the yacht’s full 18’4″ beam to provide a true yacht grade living environment and has am optional his/hers dual head w/ walk-through shower/tub layout. Three separate staterooms (a fourth stateroom is available) and three head compartments (all equipped with dedicated showers) are situated below decks. A unique feature on the Marquis 720 is the cabin located off the yacht’s transom and swim platform. This area can be utilized as captain’s quarters or as a sea side cabana complete with its own shower, head and sink. The upper deck can be outfitted as either an enclosed pilot house or open air bridge.
As with all Marquis Motor Yachts, the 720 is built to comply with CE “A” Classification, the most stringent yacht construction specifications in the world.
NEW CONSTRUCTION - AVAILABLE FOR EARLY-MID 2014 DELIVERY!
- Propulsion Options
- MTU10V2000 - 1360 hp CAT C32 - 1470 hp MTU 10V2000 - 1600 hp CAT C32 - 1622 hp
- Cabinetry - marine-type with doweled & dove-tailed joints, metallic joint reinforcements, stainless steel & silicon bronze fasteners, custom fit, impact-resistant acrylic finish on cabinet tops Cored hull sides - fiberglass encapsulating high-density foam core below the waterline & endgrain balsa core above the waterline Deck plate - 1.75” (4,4 cm) tubular aluminum rails & 1.75” (4,4 cm) endgrain balsa core encapsulated in fiberglass; mechanically fastened & laminated to hull sides around entire circumference; comprises fore deck, side decks & cockpit sole, & main cabin under-sole Hull bottom - solid fiberglass with Knytex substrates; sandblasted in preparation for bottom paint assures adherence and eliminates the “peeling effect”; vinylester barrier coat Stringer system - molded fiberglass grid on hull sides & bottom, high-density foam core Structural engine mountings - linear span, longitudinal rail system with multiplegusseted steel plates bolted through reinforced, high-density foam-cored stringer members Superstructure - unitized flybridge & deck house construction, self-supporting, aluminum truss cage system configured as monocoque structure, welded to base frame of aluminum bar stock, mechanically fastened to main cabin upper-sole (1.75” (4,4 cm) tubular aluminum rails & 1.75” (4,4 cm) endgrain balsa core encapsulated in fiberglass), assembly bolted to deck plate through drilled-&-tapped reverse flange mount reinforced with aluminum bar stock Window systems - frameless; tinted, tempered safety glass flange-mounted with urethane adhesive/sealant; supported by aluminum truss system U.S. Navy-style construction with hull & deck plate forming integrated structural element; “boxed-beam” reinforcement with minimum 1” (2,5 cm) thick structural bulkheads triple-bonded on their circumference
- Marquis 720 Tri-deck Video
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Steve Martin for more details and pricing. Office: (954) 607-1377 Mobile: (954) 849-3811 Steve@yachtblue.net Headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Yachtblue is the new Marquis Yachts dealer for the east coast of Florida.