- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre Blue Water Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1990 CRUISERS YACHTS 3370 ESPRIT IS BEING OFFERED AS IS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp Gas Engine's with 950 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Westerbeke 7.5kw Generator, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Northstar 700 GPS w/Chartplotter, Simrad Radar, Robertson Autopilot), Upgraded AM/FM Stereo System w/6-Disc CD-Changer/AMP & Satellite Radio, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package, Hot/Cold Transom Shower, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Original owner boat includes all original owners manuals. Note epoxy bottom w/Interlux VC-17 bottom paint, 17" LCD-Television in cabin. NOTE: Propeller shaft requires repair, (1) isin-glass panel requires replacement, asking price reduced providing consideration for cost to cure. OFFERED FOR SALE AS-IS.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Tall-free board express introduced in 1986 combined rakish styling, roomy accommodations. Well-appointed interior is surprisingly spacious. Aft sleeper/sofa (with privacy curtain) is open to salon; forward stateroom has bi-fold privacy door. Full-feature galley has generous counter, storage space. Single-level cockpit features double-wide helm seat, aft bench seats, engine room access hatches. Prop-pocket hull delivers good turn of speed.
- Forward Stateroom w/Full-Size Berth, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, Hanging Storage Locker, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Privacy Door Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Large Sofa (Converts to Berth) w/Privacy-Curtain Air-Conditioning & Heat Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (Replaced approx 5 yrs ago) Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio w/Hailer Datamarine Depth/Speed Depth Sounder Raytheon Fish-Finder Northstar 700 GPS w/Chartplotter Simrad 48-Mile Radar Robertson Autopilot AM/Stereo System w/CD-Player/AMP/Subwoofer/Satellite Radio 17" LCD-Television in Cabin
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Westerbeke 7.5kw Generator (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/30' & 50' Cords Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Ice-Maker Cockpit Table (Portable) Transom Door Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (Maxwell) Fender Holders Transom Storage Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (4) Built-in Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Interlux Epoxy Bottom w/Interlux VC-17 Bottom Paint Full Camper-Top Canvas Package Raw Water Washdown Pump (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Weaver Dinghy Davits Dockside Water Connection OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing