- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-VD MX 6.2L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One won’t believe their eyes when they see this clean example of a 2001 340 Sea Ray Stress Relief III. She is in impeccable condition for a 2001 Sea Ray Sundancer, and has had a maintenance and detailing regiment which shows her owners care and attention to detail.
Her upkeep has been phenomenal and is all documented by the owners record keeping. Items such as, 100 hour service (4/13), changing of circulation and raw water pumps and prime vessel upgrades such as a QL Neutra-Salt system, PlasTeak Swim Platform and LED lights make her stand out amongst the rest.
Clean is an understatement.
Owner has his eye on his next vessel. This vessel is a must see. Turn Key ready to be enjoyed.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The forward V-berth features an island bed with storage beneath, hanging lockers, a privacy curtain, and port lights for natural light. The broad dash places everything in easy sight and reach, including illuminated weatherproof rocker switches, custom backlit instrumentation, tachometer with hour meter, compass, digital depth finder and VHF radio. In the galley, meal or snack preparation is a breeze with the refrigerator, flush-mount two-burner electric stove, sink with high faucet and microwave. The entertainment center is located here, for easy viewing from the salon. The large cockpit has everything for relaxing and entertaining, including a helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise, companion seat and aft-facing seating, plus a refreshment center with wet bar and cooler.
- Main Salon
- Crescent-Shaped sofa with storage Below and converts to double bed Filler cushions Lighting, dual voltage - 120V/12V Accent mirrors Storage, Gunwale Cabinet Table, dinette with Corian® Surface & designated storage Wood interior package – cherry Carbon monoxide monitor Deep-pile carpeting BCF - 44-Ounce Lighting, 12V Phone outlet Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Accent Pillows
- Recessed 120V two-burner stove with Corian® cover Molded fiberglass countertop with granite-colored gel-coat, sink, faucet & Corian® sink cover Stainless steel handrail Dual voltage lighting - 120V/12V Microwave, 120V Outlet, 12V accessory Power vent, 12V Dual voltage refrigerator - 120V/12V Storage drawers with cutlery insert Upper and lower storage with designated plate & glass storage Trash receptacle with chute and Corian® cover
- Master Stateroom
- Full size berth, (Island-Style) with storage below Concealed privacy curtain Hanging Lockers (2) with mirrored doors Mirrored rope locker bulkhead Side shelves storage Port lights for natural light.
- Conversation pit seating that converts to a double berth Privacy curtain Hanging locker with vanity top below Mirrored bulkhead Stainless steel opening port light with slide-out base and dedicated filler cushion storage Cabinet and drawer storag
- Enclosed head - Full fiberglass with shower and curtain Head (VacuFlush®) Mirror Power vent, 12V Medicine cabinet storage Vanity with sink, faucet and storage below Stainless steel handrail Holding Tank Level Indicators - MDP & Head Holding Tank w/Dockside Pump-Out (28-Gallon) Sump Box w/Pump, Automatic
- Acrylic cabin entry door (Sliding & Lockable) Transom door Fiberglass self-bailing floor liner Electrically actuated Engine room hatch Built in insulated ice chest Indirect blue LED lighting (New 2012) Outlet, 12V accessory Outlet, 120V GFI protected Beverage holders (6) Aft bench seating -removable Bucket seating with swivel, slider, flip-up thigh-rise bolster and rotocast shell - helm Companion bench seating with molded fiberglass storage base Molded fiberglass seamless sport spoiler with overhead lighting Molded-In boarding steps Molded-in side panel storage, Cockpit table with sun pad filler cushions Wet bar with sink, faucet, stainless steel handrail and storage below
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 4210 GPS (New 2011) Furuno RD30 navigational data organizer Raymarine ST60 Tri-data system Raymarine 218 VHF radio instrumentation (New 2010) Backlit with low-glare blue night lighting and stainless steel gauge bezels High-Gloss Burl panel instruments and switches Shift & Throttle Controls w/Gold Knobs Spotlight, 5" Remote-Controlled Steering, Hydraulic Wood accent steering wheel Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD w/6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, Speakers (8), cockpit remote control and stereo selector switch (Clarion®) TV/VCR/Radio combo, 13" with remote and outlet for antenna and TV coax to Dockside
- Air Conditioning/Heating: (12,000 BTU - 1-Ton) Secondary Shore Power System with 50' Cord and Adapter, 120V/60 Cycle 4.5 kW Westerbeke™ Gas with Remote Start, muffler, freshwater cooled Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/60 Cycle Dual Battery Switch Emergency engine start system Panel, Circuit Breaker - Remote Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution – AC/DC
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- T-VD-MX 6.2L MerCruiser® (T-320 hp - 239 kW) Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic High-Water (1-Bilge, 1-Cabin) Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Exhaust, Underwater - Patented Remote oil filters Fire Suppression System - Automatic Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulated Engine Room Lighting, 12V
- Service Comments
- Risers and Manifolds replaced 2011 Bimini top new in 2012 Bottom Paint completed July 2012 100 hour service just completed 04/2013 Blue LED Lights in cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.