- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1-litre MPI 420-hp HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION THIS 2004 CRUISERS YACHTS 400 EXPRESS OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
***Seller will entertain all reasonable offers!!
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 8.1-litre MPI HO 420-hp V-Drive Gas Inboard Engine's with only 350 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Note Stall Shower in Forward Head), Screened Cabin Entry Door, Kohler 7.3kw Generator w/Sound-Box (less than 200 original hours), Raymarine E120 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Mercury SmartCraft System, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker/Refrigerator, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Windlass Anchor, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: October 2011 Marine Survey on file. Owners manuals included. Dinghy "Trick Davits" included. 50-AMP Shorepower Service w/Powered Cable Master. Great opportunity on this one and highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Upscale sportcruiser (called 3970 Exp. in 2003; 400 Exp. in 2004-05; 420 Exp. since 2006) combines smart styling with brisk performance, quality amenities. Original mid-cabin interior updated in 2005 with single-stateroom layout and vertical hull ports. Cockpit; Also redesigned in 2005, replaced original centerline companionway with portside entry, pod-style helm/companion seats. Twin 420hp V-drive gas engines cruise at 26-mph.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Hanging Storage Locker to Starboard, Drawer Storage, Television to Port w/DVD-Player Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Note Overhead Storage Cabinets Aft / Mid-Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Aft Bulkhead, Aft Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners Cherry Tread Cabin Entry Steps Screened Cabin Door Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink w/Designer Faucet Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Side-by-Side Refrigerator / Freezer 2-Burner Electric Cook-top Microwave / Convection Ocen Coffee Maker Note LCD-Television Mounted in Galley Upper Cabinet!
- Compass (Plastimo 3" Magnetic) VHF Marine Radio (Raymarine RAY215) Depth Sounder Raymarine E120 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter OEM Gauges w/Rudder Angle Indicator Mercury SmartCraft System AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer Glomax Television Antenna (Mounted on Radar Arch)
- (5) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler 7.3kw Generator w/Sound-Box (less than 200 hours) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Power Cable Master (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's Dockside Cable TV Connection
- Forward Bow Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker/Refrigerator (Note LCD-Television 22" Included for above Wet-Bar) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Cockpit Table w/Sun-Pad Filler Cushion Transom Door Fender Holders Forward Deck Sun-Pad (Like New!) Transom Shower Walk-Through Windshield Transom Storage Locker Radar Arch Large Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder & Track Dinghy Davits Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (Black) Canvas Package (Bimini-Top Enclosure w/Stainless Framework for a Camper-Top Addition; Note Camper-Top not included only Stainless Framework. Engine Synchronizer Horn (2) Windshield Wipers Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs OWNERS MANUALS 2011 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Topside, the Cruisers 400 Express is perfect for enjoying quality time on the water with friends and family. From the double helm seat and companion helm lounge to the large wrap-around cockpit seating aft, all on board will have plenty of space to stretch out and enjoy the ride. And, state-of-the-art technology and ergonomically designed controls at the helm will make driving this beauty a pleasure. She also offers convenient foredeck access with a cabin walk-around and molded-in steps to a walk-through windshield. The standard integrated swim platform, sunlounge/table, cockpit shower and cockpit refrigerator or ice maker will be welcome amenities on warm summer days. A Bimini top guarantees shady places for a nap and a camper top and side curtains will keep everyone out of the elements. Below deck, the salon area features a convertible dinette/sofa, a ventilated skylight with screens, a stereo with single CD player and helm remote, a 6-disc changer and a flat-screen TV with DVD. The full-service galley has all the appointments necessary for live-aboard cruising, offering a large refrigerator/freezer, a microwave oven and plenty of work space and storage. The forward stateroom area incorporates a large island berth with easy access from either side, spacious lockers and a ventilated skylight with screens. The shower compartment is separate from the head; they occupy spaces opposite one another just aft of the forward stateroom, which also has private access to the head compartment. The primary layout features a comfortable settee/sleeper in its amidship cabin area, lending to the open feel of the salon. A second head lies just to port of the settee, with a sink and vanity located outside the head compartment door for increased convenience if overnight guests will be using this space as overnight accommodations. The alternate layout features this area enclosed entirely behind a bulkhead and a door, located to port of the companionway, which creates an aft cabin.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.