- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Crusader 8.1 L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL "SILVERTON"
SHE IS THE EXCITING, POPULAR AND ROOMY "410 SPORT BRIDGE" BUILT BY SILVERTON.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 8.1L CRUSADER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 360 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, FULL CANVAS ENCLOSURE, COCKPIT COVER, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, SWIM PLATFORM, FORWARD SUNPAD, COCKPIT SHOWER, WET BAR, MOLDED STEPS, ENCLOSED SHOWER STALL, TWO STATEROOMS, AM FM CD PLAYER, VCR UNIT, CENTRAL VAC, TELEVISION, COCKPIT COAMING, RISERS AND MANIFOLDS REPLACED AND SO MUCH MORE.
LIVING SPACE- She has it all!
This boat is built on a modified V hull with a solid fiberglass bottom.
She has the Silverton signature "Sidewalk Series" that provides the gunnels to be raised allowing a much larger interior space below.
The dinette/galley section is forward allowing a beautiful stateroom below along with a fully enclosed shower stall across from the head.
Her main stateroom is large with a high island bed and drawers below the bed. Cherrywood cabinetry surrounds the entire interior.
The salon is huge with ample seating for 10 adults or more. Windows surround the interior providing light and an airy feeling.
The flybridge is huge with seating for a large party with a wet bar. The flybridge is fully enclosed.
A transom door, radar arch and bow pulpit are standard features on this boat.
This boat is SHED KEPT and she is in perfect condition.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Silverton 410 Sport Bridge is sporty on the outside and gracious on the inside. Two sunpads, plenty of comfortable seating, and a wetbar make being topside truly fun. An ergonomic helm, full instrumentation, and a power-packed engine room make for an exciting adventure. When the day is done, move below to one of the largest interiors in its class. The 410 has a full-beam salon, two full staterooms, a split head and shower, plus a raised galley no chef could ignore.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE MASTER STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 IN THE GUEST STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 ON THE SALON CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY DINETTE AREA SEPARATE SHOWER AND HEAD LARGE SALON WITH ENTERTAINMENT CENTER MOLDED STEPS EASY GUNNELS THREE YEAR OLD ENCLOSURE ALONG WITH THE BOAT BEING SHED KEPT LARGE SWIM PLATFORM RISERS AND MANIFOLDS HAVE BEEN CHANGED
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK CONVECTION OVEN COFFEE MAKER BLENDER UPPER AND LOWER CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY EXHAUST FANS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS HARDWOOD FLOORING RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS GPS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FUME DETECTOR VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT KOHLER GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER HORN BILGE PUMPS GENERATOR HUSH COVER TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING FLYBRIDGE LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR ROD HOLDERS COCKPIT COVER BIMINI TOP AND FULL ENCLOSURE, 3 YEARS OLD FORWARD SUNPAD COCKPIT SHOWER BRIDGE AND AFT DECK CARPETING MOLDED STEPS THROUGHOUT BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS WALK THRU TRANSOM WET BAR
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES MATTRESS COVER THROW PILLOWS CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKERS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE POTABLE WATER MONITOR MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINET ENCLOSED SHOWER OPPOSITE THE HEAD EXHAUST FANS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCH COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER WITH CD CHANGER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES VCR UNIT INTERNAL STRAINERS FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS TELEVISIONS COCKPIT COAMING 2010 CANVAS ENCLOSURE 2010 CARPET INSTALLED RISERS AND MANIFOLDS WERE REPLACED IN 2012 THIS BOAT HAS BEEN SHED KEPTS AND A TRIP TO SEE HER WILL NOT BE A WASTED ONE.
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.