- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Tiara 35 Open, “PamPurred”, is a great size to handle comfortably but also spacious enough to accommodate more than a few friends. The good looks and comfortable space of the 3500 Open are coupled with impressive performance, too. Its modified-V hull has an 18-degree dead rise, so it will take rough weather in stride. This 35 Tiara Open will serve equally well as a cruising yacht or sport fishing boat. "PamPurred" has had extensive service on engines and generator in July 2013, including: service to after coolers, engine cooling system and raw water pumps. In June 2014, routine service of the engines and gen was done as well as rebuild turbo and riser on the port engine.
The current owners have owned the boat since the fall of 2008. They have done a number of upgrades as highlighted throughout this listing. They have enjoyed their Tiara but now looking for a large motoryacht to do some extensive cruising. “PamPurred” has enjoyed her owners’ attentions but is ready for a new home.
- This Tiara 35 Open, “PamPurred”, is a great size to handle comfortably but also spacious enough to accommodate more than a few friends. The good looks and comfortable space of the 3500 Open are coupled with impressive performance, too. Its modified-V hull has an 18-degree dead rise, so it will take rough weather in stride. This 35 Tiara Open will serve equally well as a cruising yacht or sport fishing boat. "PamPurred" has had extensive service on engines and generator in July 2013, including: service to after coolers, engine cooling system and raw water pumps. In June 2014, routine service of the engines and gen was done as well as rebuild turbo and riser on the port engine. The current owners have owned the boat since the fall of 2008. They have done a number of upgrades as highlighted throughout this listing. They have enjoyed their Tiara but now looking for a large motoryacht to do some extensive cruising. “PamPurred” has enjoyed her owners’ attentions but ready for a new home.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step aboard into a large Cockpit with ample seating for entertaining and room for water activities. A few steps forward to the Helm deck, you will find more guest seating plus a helm console with power helm seat and a complete line-up of electronics. Cabin appointments include beautiful mahogany and holly soles, teak cabinets and trim, custom solid cherry table , solid surface countertops and counters and great storage. In addition to three overhead hatches in the cabin, plus port lights along the sides, recessed fixtures have been upgraded to LED. The Main Salon has a U-shaped leather sofa and solid cherry table to starboard, which is convertible to a double berth plus Pullman. The Galley is opposite with ample appliances, counter space and storage. The Head is aft of the Galley. The Master Stateroom is forward with privacy door and features a pedestal berth with storage under and custom steps on each side.
- You will immediately note the warmth of this cabin created by the custom mahogany and holly sole and the custom solid cherry table ( both done by the current owner ), in addition to the camel leather settee. The settee converts to single upper and double lower berth. Also note opening bulkhead panel to the forward cabin that can be closed for privacy or open to enlarge the overall feel of the below decks area. Tinted Entry Sliding Door with Privacy Cover Settee/Dinette, U Shaped Leather w/ Storage Below Custom Solid Cherry Table , Adjustable Custom Mahogany and Holly Sole Flat Screen TV (installed by current owner) AM/FM Stereo with CD Player Companionway Stairs with Teak Hardwood Tread Storage and DC Panel Access under Steps Custom Tiara Electrical Panel Forward Bulkhead with Privacy Door Overhead Lighting, LED (installed by current owner) Opening SS Port Lights (2) w/Screens Overhead Hatch w/Shade Air Conditioning and Heating
- The galley is located on the port side across from the large main cabin dinette and offers a full array of appliances. Teak Cabinetry Refrigerator and Freezer Stove, Electric Double Burner with Cover Microwave/Convection Oven (installed by current owner) Corian Counter Tops Integral Sink w/Cover Upper and Lower Storage Cabinets Overhead Lighting, LED (installed by current owner) Opening SS Port Light w/Screen Overhead Hatch w/Shade Dockside and Water Pressure
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Berth w/Storage Below Bedspread and Shams Mirrored Headboard Flat Screen TV with Swivel Bracket (installed by current owner) DVD Player (installed by current owner) Hanging Locker, Cedar Lighted Storage Cabinet w/Shelves Custom Mahogany and Holly Sole (installed by current owner) Custom Steps Each Side of Berth (installed by current owner) Reading Lights Opening SS Port Lights (2) w/Screen Overhead Hatch w/Shade Privacy Door
- Master Head
- This is the only Tiara 35 Open on the market with an air conditioned head, installed by current owner. Stand-up Head w/Shower Curtain Tile Shower Floor (installed by current owner) Vanity w/Storage Corian Counter Top with Integral Sink Mirrored Medicine Cabinet VacuFlush Toilet Exhaust Fan AC in Head (installed by current owner) Teak Privacy Door
- Helm and Upper Cockpit
- The helm is well laid out with easy to read instrument panel, gauges and electronics. The visibility forward is fabulous! From the helm, either standing or sitting, you have full view of the bow as well as the stern and both corners. The actual helm console features a custom tilt-away one-piece fiberglass unit for access to electronics. Electronics were updated in 2006. Helm Station, Tilt-Away Dual VDO Engine Instruments SS Destroyer Wheel Helm Seat, Double Wide, Electric (upgraded by current owner) L-Shaped Companion Lounge with Cooler & Stowage Custom Solid Cherry Table w/Cover (installed by current owner) Bimini Canvas “Eyebrow” Extension (installed by current owner) Windshield w/Power Vent Windshield Wipers Windshield Screen Cool Air Helm Tiara Non-Skid Flooring Stereo System Remote Control Chart Storage Rod Storage Overhead Courtesy Lighting Engine Room Access
- Electronics and Navigation
- Electronics were updated in 2006. Chart Plotter, C120 Autopilot, Raymarine ST 8001 Radar Fish Finder Digital Depth Finder, Raymarine ST 60 VHF Radio, Ray 215 Engine Synch Windlass and Trim Tab Controls Rudder Angle Indicator Horn Compass
- The cockpit has seating to port and starboard, as well as a bench seat with storage aft. The fish box with macerator is located underneath the rear seat and is accessed via a pneumatic lift mechanism – the whole seat lifts up. Full Cockpit Cover Lounge Seats, Facing Aft, Port and Starboard Aft Lounge with Storage Custom Solid Cherry Table w/Cover (installed by current owner) Wet Bar w/Ice Maker Fish Box with Macerator Engine Room Access Molded in Boarding Steps Coaming Bolsters Courtesy Lighting Transom Entry Door Freshwater and Raw Water Washdowns Shower, Hot and Cold
- Engine and Mechanical
- The entire bridge deck rises on hydraulic rams for easy access to the engine room, in addition to the quick access hatch. In July 2013, service to the engines included servicing after coolers and cooling system; rebuilding raw water pumps and replacing raw water hoses. In June 2014, routine service was performed on the engines and gen as well as rebuilding the starboard turbo and riser. Hydraulic Engine Room Hatch Engine Access Hatch next to Helm Automatic Fire Suppression System Bilge Pumps Bilge Blower System Engine Synchronizer System Hydraulic Steering System Trim Tab System Oil Change System Racor Fuel Filters Fuel Shut-off Valves Low Oil Pressure and High Temp Engine Alarms Air Conditioning and Heating Overboard Discharge w/Holding Tank and Macerator
- Electrical System
- 12VDC/120 VAC Systems Generator, 5.0 KW (NEW Back End) Dual 30 Amp Shore Cords Battery Charger Batteries Battery Shut Off and Parallel Switches Hot Water Heater Windlass System Water and Waste Level Indicator
- Deck and Hull
- The bottom was painted in 2012. Exterior detailing completed August 2013. Molded-in Bow Pulpit w/SS Roller System Windlass with Foot Pads and Remote Anchor w/Chain and Rope Rails and Stanchions, Stainless Steel Hand Rails, Powder Coated Sidedecks, Wide Non-skid Foredecks, Non-Skid Windshield Screen Rod Holders Swim Platform Swim Ladder
- Owners Personal Items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.