- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A family oriented design, with an open floor plan between galley & salon. Wide sidedecks & high bulwarks add a safety feature rarely found on yachts under 100'.
Soulmate's next owner will find the service logs of a vessel maintained by a 38 year retired Air Force colonel.
Bow & Stern thrusters combined with the Yacht Controller docking system means anyone can take the helm when approaching or leaving port.
* Soulmate has a MARAD waver (Jones Act), allowing vessel to be chartered in US waters.
- Accomodations and Layout
- The interior of " Soulmate" features gloss-finished cherrywood paneling with burl accents and custom inlaid trim throughout. The galley and heads have black granite countertops. Teak and holly flooring is found in the galley/pilothouse, lower deck, heads and all staterooms. Carpeting in the salon is an off-white low-cut luxurious pile. Large viewing windows throughout and s/s opening portlights in staterooms. All closets are cedar-lined. Storage is maximized. The spacious salon features a 10' L-shaped, leather covered sofa, an easy chair, a beautiful cherrywood coffee table and elegant glass front cabinets. A dayhead is aft and starboard by the polished s/s sliding salon door (w/screen) and aft window frames. The pilothouse is up two stairs with an L-shaped settee (with dinette table) to port, a centered helm station and an open galley aft and starboard. Wing doors access the walkaround decks. A stairway to port accesses the flybridge. Custom silhouette blinds provide heat reduction and privacy to lower helm windows. Accommodations are reached via a stairwell starboard in the pilothouse (note recessed "art" piece shelf). The master bed is a queen centerline with drawers. Dual, cedar-lined hanging lockers and drawers are to starboard. Through a foyer/landing (stacked washer/dryer to stbd) and up two steps is an inviting and cozy guest stateroom to port with twin side-by-side berths and a VIP stateroom with a centerline queen bed. These two staterooms share a nice head (two access doors) with a stall shower.
- The galley features a U-shaped granite countertop and flooring with ample storage cabinets. It is open to the salon. GE upright Refrigerator (freezer drawer w/ icemaker) Double sink w/disposal GE Microwave Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher Princess Oven & 3 burner cooktop Wine Cooler U-Line drink Fridge/Icemaker (2010) on flybridge Jennair electric BBQ on flybridge
- Electronics and Entertainment
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot (PH & FB) Furuno Navnet System 10.4" display 2012 (PH, FB), 19" monitor 2012 (FB) Plotter- C map 72 Mile Radar Color video depth (600 watt dual frequency to 5k feet) CCTV (engine room, aft deck) Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Raymarine apparent wind gauge Icom M602 VHF (PH & FB) Danforth constellation compasses (FB) Sea-Tel 2498S Maritime Satellite TV (2 receivers) Samsung HDTV (2011) w/ A/V system (salon), IPOD dock LCD TV's: 21" (MSR), 15" (VIP) Blaupunkt and Sony stereos
- Deck and Hull
- The hull has an underwater exhaust system (with custom Marine Exhaust cowlings) and is solid FRP layup. Hullsides, decking and the superstructure are all foam-core laminate. Windows are tempered safety glass (sides tinted) and frameless w/silicone seams. Air intakes (ER) and fuel vents are mounted inside on walkaround decks. Bright white gelcoat. A roomy cockpit (with nice bench seating aft) features a built-in FRP stairway to the flybridge and a custom transom curtain for privacy and shade. The transom door opens to an integral swim platform with transom storage lockers. Side boarding gates. All decking covered with a molded "pyramid" non-skid. Covered walkaround decks. Foredeck with a bench seat, and dual anchor pulpit. All deck rails and fittings are oval, polished 316 stainless steel. The air-conditioned flybridge features a L-shaped settee w/table aft of two helm chairs and wetbar aft and to port (w/ U-Line drink/fridge/icemaker and Jennair BBQ) Waterproof floor padding custom fit to flybridge Bimini top with full eisenglass enclosure (2010) Hinged arch Sunbrella covers cushions (FB) Exterior covers (FB) Tracy helm chairs (2-FB), (1-PH) Venturi windscreen (FB) - plexiglass w/ s/s frames
- Running Gear
- Propellers - bronze 4 blade Spare set of propellers Struts - s/s one pair w/rubber cutlass bearings Dripless shaft and rudders seals Bennett Trim Tabs Heavy-duty watertight wind doors (PH) Deck hatch (VIP) Maxwell Windlass w/deck and two station controls (PH & FB) 60# Stainless steel plow anchor w/75' of galvanized chain, 225' rope 110# Stainless steel plow anchor w/250' of galvanized chain Two separate windlasses Anchor pulpit w/two anchor fairleads Windshield wipers w/washer 1500# Steelhead davit (FB) Epirb Category II Fenders w/leather-wool hangars Deck fresh and salt water washdowns (foredeck) Transom shower and swim ladder Air horn
- Engine Room and Mechanical Systems
- The air-conditioned engine room features full stand-up capability with good access throughout. The engine room is dressed in white, perforated aluminum surface with foam/lead sound shielding behind it. (2) 450 gallon fuel tanks are saddle configured (connected via hose w/ball valves, sight gauges, distribution manifold). Sea Recovery 1400-2 GPD watermaker (w/fresh water flush) Sidepower bow and stern thrusters (electric) Oil change system Racor FG 1000 dual fuel/water separators (per main engine) Racor FG 500 fuel/water separator (gensets) Glendinning electronic controls (2 stations w/electrical backup solenoid)(upgraded 2011) Yacht Controller remote for thrusters, engine shifts, windlass Marineair air-conditioning (direct expansion, reverse cycle, 5 units w/digital controls) - 2 seawater pumps Rule automatic/manual bilge pumps Hynautic hydraulic steering w/power assist Seawater strainers with ball valves Paragon fresh water pumps (dual independent units, 11 gpm) w/accumulator tank 20 gallon stainless steel hot water heater Freshwater system (24 vdc) Sealand Magna Opus heads Holding tank (FRP) w/macerator and Y-valve Engine room automatic Fireboy fire extinguisher system (ER)
- All wiring is color-coded, numbered and neatly secured in wire looms per ABYC guidelines 17 Kw Onan genset w/sound enclosure - 2100 hrs 9 Kw Onan genset w/sound enclosure - 185 hrs 3,000 watt Inverter (doubles as charger - located with house bank under fwd foyer) Batteries (house, engine starting, genset, electronics) 8D and 4D in FRP boxes w/On-Off switches (2) Glendinning 50 amp Cablemaster shorepower reels Telephone/CATV inlet 125/250 vac distribution panel w/thermal circuit breakers (PH) 12/24 vdc distribution panel w/thermal circuit breakers (PH) Digital and analog engine gauges (Cummins) Tank gauges (PH) Holding tank gauges (PH) Monitor system w/high water alarms ACR RCL 100 Searchlight Bonding system w/transom hull zinc/shafts have commutator-type brush Halogen 24 vdc lighting throughout interior (Cantalup) Exterior courtesy lighting Exterior spreader lights (FB) Underwater lighting Navigation lighting Reading lights (staterooms) Vimar light and dimmer switches (throughout interior) Electrical outlets (interior and exterior, gfci where needed) Bilge blowers
- Many New Upgrades
- New S/S support posts on aft deck for additional support to deck above New fuel polishing system installed 1000 hour service completed, including heat exchangers New high gloss table installed on aft deck with custom removable stand New Nu-Teak Decking
- The Altima 55 offers incredible volume and feels quite large for her size. She is an excellent seakeeper, easy to handle and maneuver with a couple (note bow and stern thrusters with new yacht-controller remote) and rigged for extended cruising. Note especially the large walkaround decks, easy access to the air-conditioned flybridge via aft and internal stairs, mid-ship master, spacious aft deck and the open galley arrangement. Upgrades over a standard Altima 55' include the Cummins 660 hp engines (better performance, longer engine life, reduced fuel burn), A/C flybridge & engine room, 1400 GPD watermaker, Yacht controller, new Glendinning controls, extra genset and other improvements throughout!
- Soulmate Provides
- Day head 7' headroom in saloon Teak interior Cummins engines 2 generators Molded stairs on aft deck Jones Act - Charters waver
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.