- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C32 ACERT
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Outstanding family yacht! Four large cabins for owners and guests, two crew cabins aft near engine room, completely separate crew from guest.
Numerous gathering areas are found on the main deck & flybridge. Master is midship w/ 2 guest cabins adjacent. VIP is entered forward of galley
- Open aft deck with alfresco dining for 10.
- Main Salon with a large entertainment center & lounging for a large family w/ an open dining area for 8.
- Galley is clearly one of the largest family areas on the yacht with o an open country kitchen.
- Foredeck has a bunny pad & seating for sunny day lounging.
- Flybridge has a skylounge & an open deck w/ sun lounge & dining area.
- Solid fiberglass construction in hull & superstructures.
* All Warranties are activated upon New Ownership.
- Standard Equipment
- Caterpillar C32 Acert 1825 HP Twin Disc gears (2) 30Kw Northern Lights generators/w sound shields Marine Air A/C system144,000 BTU Naiad hydraulic stabilizers 254 W/6sq.ft fins Naiad hydraulic bow thruster 35 Hp Maxwell 3500 hydraulic windlass (2) RayMarine E-120 12.1" color GPS/Plotter RayMarine10Kw radar 6' antenna interconected w/displays RayMarine DSM-300 1Kw sounder interconected w/displays Robertson AP22-300-160 auto-pilot interfaced w/GPS Standard Horizon BX-3000S VHF marine radio with hailer KVH Track vision 4 satellite with receivers at all TV CTTV with 8 cameras with displays and TV Panasonic KXT624 intercom/telephone system Ritchie 5" compass with light (3) Exalto windshield wipers with washers Electrolux full refrigerator & Electrolux full freezer at Galley GE Profile SS appliances at galley Jenn-Air grill with fan at upper deck Ice maker at salon bar Whirlpool washer/dryer at crew quarters LED 46" TV at salon & LED 40" TV at Master stateroom Mar Quipt hydraulic tender davit 1500 lb capacity Village Marine 1200 GPD water maker
- Synchronizers, alternators, oil filters, water separator and fuel filters Air handlers with individual controls each room Mar Quipt hydraulic tender davit 1500 lb capacity Fortress FX-125 aluminum anchor with 100' galvanized chain next to windlass Fuel tanks with fuel isolation valves Oil changing system with pumps for main engines, transmissions, gensets 4" Aquatech propeller shafts, stainless steel struts, four bladed props Air compressor Kalenberg double trumpet air horns Fresh air blower system from flying bridge to engine room - two blowers Exhaust blowers in all bathrooms Hynautic power assisted steering system with stainless steel rudders
- Main electrical panel at crew cabin with 240 and 120 volt AC circuit breakers 12V and 24VDC circuit breakers Electrical sub panel at pilot house with 240-120VAC breakers Main panel for generators pilothouse Xantrex automatic inverter/charger 24 volt automatic battery charger ACR RCL-100 searchlight Recessed light fixtures in aft deck overhead and upper aft deck ceiling Cablemaster electrical inlet 100 amp with 50' cable at transom
- Sinks, shower and A/C condensate drains piped into a gray water sump Blackwater holding tank plumbed to dockside pump out & overboard Bronze seacocks on all underwater through hull fittings with bonding Vented loop valves on all overboard discharges at or below waterline Headhunter toilets in all bathrooms Freshwater wash downs at bow, aft deck and upper aft deck
- (2) RayMarine E-120 12.1" color GPS plotter at pilothouse RayMarine 10Kw radar 6' antenna interconnected with displays RayMarine DSM-300 1Kw Sounder w/displays E-120 at pilothouse Robertson AP22-300 Autopilot interfaced with GPS Standard Horizon BS3000S VHF radio with hailer fore & aft decks TV onmidirectional antenna Closed circuit TV with remote cameras on aft deck, engine room Panasonic intercom/telephone system Ritchie 5" compass with light at pilothouse (3) windshield wipers with washers
- Electrolux all refrigerator side by side with freezer/icemaker galley GE four burner electric cocktop stove at galley GE oven at galley GE microwave/convection oven with hood at galley GE dishwasher at galley GE trash compactor at galley Whirlpool washer/dryer at crew quarters Jenn-Air grill with fan at upper deck
- LED remote control Samsung 46" TV, Sony home theater system in salon LED remote control Samsung 40" TV, Sony home theater system master LCD Sharp Aguos 32" TV, Sony home theater upper sky lounge LCD Sharp Aquos 26" TV forward VIP stateroom LCD Sharp Aquos 19" TV at captain/crew and guest staterooms LCD Sharp Aquos 19" TV at pilothouse Jensen AM/FM/DVD system with 7" display and speakers in guest/crew
- Interior Areas
- High gloss cherry veneer wood paneling in salon, pilot house, master and guest cabin Marble floors in all bathrooms Teak & holly sole at helmsman area at pilot house/galley/dinette Aluminum floor at engine room Pireli floor at crew quarters
- Stidd helm seat Chart table
- Country Kitchen
- Granite counter tops and stainless sink "U" shape Dinette under windshield (3) bar stools at granite countertop against galley Custom dining table with eight upholstered chairs Credenza with wet bar under a cover, with space for china and silver (2) dividers between dining and salon areas, with doors and shelves
- (3) Leather upholstery sofas (1) Oval cocktail table (1) Leather upholstery chair (3) Salon chairs in storage
- Master Stateroom
- Walkaround King bed Nightstands on both sides of the bed Dresser on both sides port and starboard Vanity on port side Oval windows on port and starbord sides with duette curtains Walk-in closet with cedar veneer walls, upholstered headliner Carpeting and overhead lighting Safe in the walk-in closet Ceramic tile walls at master bath Jacuzzi at master bath
- Forward VIP Cabin
- Island double bed with mattress and storage below Large head & separate shower w/ large counter space
- Port/Starboard Guest Cabins
- Twin berths with spring mattress
- Crew Quarters
- Full size bed in captain cabin Hanging locker Nightstand with drawers Twin upper lower berths in crew cabin, hanging locker, nightstands
- Exterior Area
- Sunbathing area forward Forward deck storage compartment hatch Storage compartments on both sides of Jacuzzi on flybridge Bow storage for ladder, shelves to port and starboard, chain locker door Stairway to crew area with doors under cabinet Molded swim platform into hull full beam at stern Two molded stairways leading to the aft deck with stainless handrails Upper deck with cabinets on port/strbd Jenn-Air electric grill, sink and storage space under Tender area aft of jacuzzi Teak deck at aft deck Tinted safety glass windshield and windows Sliding doors from salon to aft deck Freeman sliding doors for access to side deck Stainless steel helm wheel Interlux anti-blistering and anti-fouling paint Polyurethane foam insulation on internal side of house Sterling or Awl-Grip polyurethane paint finish on hull & superstructure Fiberglass cap rail 2" diameter stainless steel rails and stanchions bow/aft deck Custom stainless steel bollards
- Brokers Comments
- The Key Features difficult to find in yachts under 100'. 1. Engine warranties activate at closing 2. Double size open galley 3. Solid fiberglass construction hull & superstructure 4. High level joinery throughout 5. Jacuzzi in Master & jacuzzi on flybridge 6. Full beam molded fiberglass swim platform on stern 7. 4 guest cabins & 2 crew cabins 8. Hydraulic Bow thruster Stabilizers Davit Windlass 9. No exterior wood (low maintenance) 10. $4.9M! 11. 20 knot cruise Albert Tarrab built his 1st boat in Argentina in 1958, and has continued to build high quality yachts at the factory in Buenos Aires. Visit lukebrown.com
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.