- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
WOW!!! What pride of ownership shows through this boat….absolutely spotless and well maintained is what we say of this boat. The Trojan 36 Tri-Cabin is very spacious and makes for a great weekend cruiser, long distance trip taker, or a comfortable live aboard with her two staterooms, two heads, large salon, full galley, super economy with her diesel engines, and a generator, and air condition that will leave you in comfort no matter your destination. Virtually upgraded from stern to pulpit above and below deck including new paint and through hull fittings. You need to read her full specs to truly appreciate her value. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Master Stateroom: Aft to starboard down three steps is the master stateroom. There are port and starboard twin berths, a hanging locker, storage cabinet with vanity, plus an aft overhead companionway hatch with step ladder. Master Head: Forward to port in the master stateroom is the master head including a Vacuflush marine toilet, vanity with sink, storage for toiletries, plus full walk in shower stall . Salon: Center of the vessel and aft from the galley is the main salon which is bright and open. Included are sofa with Entertainment Center, TV w DVD Player Built In, and CD player. Guest Stateroom: Guest stateroom is forward including large V-berth with filler, storage beneath the berth, storage along the hull sides, large hanging locker, opening overhead hatch, entry to guest head, plus a privacy door leading aft. Forward head: Aft to port is the guest head with vacuflush marine toilet, vanity with sink, handheld shower, plus ample storage for toiletries.
- Aft up four steps to port is a brand new full U shaped galley including microwave, stainless steel sink, 2 burner Princess stove, large fridge, stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water, custom wood sole, plus ample storage for food and dishware. A counter facing salon aft was added and can be used for dining adding bar stools.
- The helm offers excellent 360 degree visibility, large windshield with washer and wipers, full canvas and isinglass enclosure in excellent condition, plus comfortable seating including a new helm seat with large cooler, port side bench seating plus aft bench seating and tables to accommodate 6-8 on the helm deck. The walkaround includes extra wide side decks leading to the forward deck with padded lounge seating for 4. Deck includes Maxwell windlass and teak swim platform,
- VHF Radio Quest Raymarine C80 GPS/Radar Raymarine depthfinder ST60
- Engines & Mechanical
- Chrysler 200hp each Inboards Onan 7.5 Generator 4 Wet Cell, 8-D Series 24 Batteries Seawatch TV Antenna Hydraulic Trim Tabs Xantrax 40 amp Battery charger 2 Cruise Air AC systems Faria syncronizer
- Additional Information
- New through hull fittings, new rudder stuffing boxes, new hydraulic steering seals, new shift and throttle cables, new cutlass bearings, props reconditioned, fuel tanks cleaned with observation plate installed, new battery charger (Xantrex true charger 40), electric power system rewired, new bilge pumps, new shower sump, new galley countertops. new cushions (bow and cockpit), new helm seat with cooler, new life jackets and safety equipment, new rub rail and caulk, hull freshly painted.