- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SELLER WANTS OFFERS HENCE THE AGGRESSIVE PRICE WHICH IS NOT BASED ON POOR CONDITION BUT PRICING TO SELL NOW!
This original owner 43 Tiara has all the right options including the most important the bigger IPS engine option. The known strainer location issue was also addressed by the local Volvo service guys. Taking advantage of the extra room afforded by IPS Tiara made this boat live larger with a big 2 stateroom layout, offset galley and roomy salon. The cockpit has great seating fore and aft with AC/Heat and great use of space. The sellers is serious and can offer some owner finance or trade options. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- Centerline Master Berth Hydraulic Under Berth Storage System Port and starboard overhead storage cabinets Cedar backed hanging locker, starboard Flat Panal TV w/ DVD Player Fiberglass stall shower with glass shower door and shower sump pump Corian® vanity countertop with clear glass vessel Sink Custom 7" Thick Mattress Tiara Custom Sheets & Quilt Set GUEST STATEROOM Twin berths with deep quilted innerspring mattresses, quilts, and two (2) pillow shams (optional filler cushion available) Cedar-backed hanging locker, port. Includes removable shelves and closet rod for hangers Flat Screen TV w/ DVD & Camera Input Teak & Holly companionway entry steps with storage underneath (accessed from guest stateroom) Teak & Holly Interior Flooring Starboard U-shaped dining area with seating for 4-5. Includes upholstered ottoman, high gloss dinette table 26" Flat Screen LCD TV w/ DVD Bose Lifestyle System with CD/DVD
- Corian® countertop Two (2) S.S. undermount sinks with Corian® covers and hot/cold water faucet Upper and lower cabinet storage Recessed two-burner electric cooktop with Corian® cover and safety shut-off switch Microwave/convection oven Isotherm® over/under refrigerator/freezer, 4.6 cu. ft. refrigerator, 2.3 cu. ft. freezer (units wired AC & DC) Storage for cooktop and sink covers
- UPPER COCKPIT COOL HELM AC SYSTEM Cockpit Carpet Aft Deck Slantback Enclosure Cockpit Fridge Large & Small Cockpit (upper teak option) Table Teak Steering Wheel Option Grey Dash Option Beige Cockpit Seat Upholstery Bow Spotlight Hardtop with Tinted Windows Hardtop Wood Panels 52" integrated swim platform with slide-out S.S. swim ladder and four (4) padeyes Transom storage compartment with fi berglassliner and one-piece door actuated with gas springs Cockpit shower, hot and cold water Windlass Fresh water washdown outlet with S.S. fittings and 25 ft. coiled blue hose Raw water washdown outlet with S.S. fittings and 25 ft. coiled yellow hose Non Skid Swim Platform Surface
- Engines & Mechanical
- Volvo IPS 600 (435hp ea) IPS Joystick Control STRAINER LOCATION ISSUE ADDRESSED (moved forward of motors) Onan Generator Bennett Marine® 12V hydraulic recessed trim tabs Four (4) automatic/manual bilge pumps with One (1) composite fuel tank, total capacity 375 Macerator Three-port oil changing system for main engines and generator Victron® battery charger (1), 100 amp 12V two bank battery system with batteries battery switches (three (3) engine batteries five (5) house batteries) Glendenning Cable Master
- Dual Raymarine E120's (Radar, GPS, Digital Sounder) which can be run full screen for each function Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth, Temp, Speed Volvo Electronic Engine Display Clarion Sirius CD Stereo
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.